Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    he score 20 this year would be good achievment
    I think Good is an understatement.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      I think Good is an understatement.
      Well... it is Holland. I could get off my couch and score in Holland.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
        Well You are Ali Daeis Clone so I wouldn't doubt it.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Enayatis Dead Body could even score in Holland right?

Comment

Hahah your funny you should see if you can score in Iran then try Europe but 20 a season is a great result however if he can. E top scorer in the whole Dutch league now that is a big achievement

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              Hahah your funny you should see if you can score in Iran then try Europe but 20 a season is a great result however if he can. E top scorer in the whole Dutch league now that is a big achievement
              My point is Holland is not a top 10 league in Europe anymore. Especially defensively.
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

My point is Holland is not a top 10 league in Europe anymore. Especially defensively.
                You may be right but Gucci have scored against all the big teams in holland and he has be consistent this year unlike other player like azmoun

Comment

true, but it has still the name of a good talent pool/steppingstone league. Look at Janssen who just after 1 great season @ AZ got a transfer to EPL.
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I think we truly enjoy minimizing our players' accomplishments. I don't know if it's a jealousy thing, or what, but we seem to want to bring all of our players down.

How is anyone supposed to respect our players when we make them all seem like losers? Players all have bad games, including Azmoun, Gucci, and yes, even Messi has a few bad games and dry-spells. Maybe we should start acknowledging all of our players' strengths, and not be exclaiming all of their weaknesses.

Gucci is doing well for a 29 year old, Sardar is doing well for a 22 year old. Neither should be scoring 30 goals in La Liga at the moment. For their situations, they are doing very well. Gucci is likely on the tail-end of his career, so a feat like his is commendable. Sardar has purposely chosen to stay in a lesser league to gain more match practice. Any intelligent scout will notice that his lack of scoring is on the team, not him. No one player can dribble 11 opponents every match while his 10 teammates are playing ultra-defensive.

Sardar is already on many teams' radars, and he will make it. We on PFDC and Iranian fans generally had a hand in screwing Ansarifard's career for many years. We placed our expectations on him so heavily at such a young age, that he collapsed. Started calling him ballerina, and other insults.

This does nothing for our players except bring them down. The fact that there are people here trying to convince the rest of us that 18 goals is not an accomplishment for an Iranian player is ridiculous. Are you an Iranian fan of Team Melli? I'm just confused. We are acting as if this is a regular occurrence for our players.

If you want our players to crumble under pressure, we're doing a fine job on Taremi and Sardar at the moment. Maybe instead of picking and scratching with little jabs at these players, we can acknowledge their situations. Look at where Taremi has come from, and the amount of pressure leading Perspolis at the moment. Look at Sardar, and his classification as the heir to Ali Daei when he was 18 years old.

tl;dr: These are our freaking players, support them. If you want to diminish their accomplishments, you are doing nothing for our team or yourself.

Comment

Comment

"Scorer Title beckons: "But I'm not a tennis player"

Reza Ghoochannejhad signed visiting Ajax before his eighteenth league goal of the season. A great achievement, but judging by the 5-1 defeat in Amsterdam nothing too much thought.

"Of course it's nice to score goals, but I'm not on tennis," as the Iranian announces the Fries Dagblad . "I practice a team sport and today delivers nothing. Then it's fun for me and that I was on a goal by top scorer (Nicolai Jörgensen, ed.) Standards, but it does not tell me much."

Ghoochannejhad made the 0-1, but halfway through the game seemed already to have decided in favor of Amsterdam. "What this is? It is difficult to lay the finger on the sore spot," said the striker. "From Ajax you lose, they have a lot of quality. The fact is that you have to pick your level as a player and collectively, you would have thought this a result.""

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/388426...#ixzz4edvBiBhv

Comment

Heerenveen playing against Willem II. Reza starting, min 22

Anybody with a good link please share

Comment

eredivisie-stream.net

Comment

he didn't play that well
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Armenteros has 18 goals as well now, 2nd best goal scorer together with Reza

Comment

Working...
                                X