Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-1 unbelievable

Comment

i think reza will finish as top score in the league and the team will finish like 10,11 is a joke

Comment

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SC Heerenveen | 2016/17

18th

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I strongly believe he will have Bundesliga, EPL and La Liga suitors after him this summer.

But I doubt he will risk such a move because he has just settled in The Netherlands with his wife.

This guy is a tank this season. It cannot go unnoticed.
          bolded part: exactly that wil make a transfer highly unlikely ; within the eredivisie Feyenoord and PSV have good attackers within their teams and i don't see Ajax buying him at his age (they only buy what Overmars can sell for more $$$$).

So i hope he would put his career first and try on last sting in a better European league, suchs as EPL, BL or Primera Division
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I'm not sure if Gucci will be willing to make a risky move just a year before the WC

Comment

If Reza makes a move, it will still be somewhere in Holland.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

dutch league guys, any chance he will go to psv? I know their centre forwards have not been good this season...Both Luuk De Jong and Locadia have been shitty, only have ten goals between them. Their winger winger Perreira has been their top scorer with ten...seems like they could really use somebody like Gucci.

they have been underwhelming this season, and are 7 points off the top, and not really talked about in title race like Ajax and Feyenoord are. Plus they were shit in europe...

Comment

a transfer to CL Playing Dutch team would be fantastic otherwise rather he stayed put at Heerveen

Comment

i know overmas scouted him and even presuaded him to stay in football, overmars is in ajax, maybe they will bring him there

Comment

Maybe he can join AZ and unite with Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

He should move to bigger team in Holland, preferably top 3, he probably will stay in Holland base on his age and World Cup ahead of him.

Comment

I wouldn't mind if he stayed with this team if he doesn't have offers outside of Holland. He has really found his place in their starting line up and is performing, a new move in Holland wouldn't really give him much. I would like to see him only move, if he is moving to a better league (Italy, Spain, England, Germany), preferably the first 2 since it would match his style of play more.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            dutch league guys, any chance he will go to psv? I know their centre forwards have not been good this season...Both Luuk De Jong and Locadia have been shitty, only have ten goals between them. Their winger winger Perreira has been their top scorer with ten...seems like they could really use somebody like Gucci.

they have been underwhelming this season, and are 7 points off the top, and not really talked about in title race like Ajax and Feyenoord are. Plus they were shit in europe...
                            Luuk de Jong is seen as an high level player for eredivisie, this season he is underperforming, but he has a club contract until 2020 and is only 26 years old.
                            Locadia is passed his talent phase, but is still 'just' 23 years old and PSV has a lot of trust in him.

Then they also have Bergwijn and Lammers which they see as talents who can grow in the shadow of Luuk de Jong.

IF GUCCI hits 20+ their is always a possibility that they get them to compete with Luuk de Jong, but he won't have the starting spot for 100% which he has @ SC Heerenveen.

Feyenoord has Jorgensen, Kramer (no top performer), Kuyt (old) ; if the sell Jorgensen and Gucci hits double digits (20+), it COULD happen.

Ajax has Dolberg, Traore and Klaasen. Overmars is known for a going for hard bargain when buying players, they have to be young and highly talented so Ajax can sell them in 2-3 seasons.

He has every oppertunity to get a great transfer outside of The Netherlands, but i don't know if he wants that (he didn't agreed yet to meet up for an interview )
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I always believed in him. His TM performances spoke volumes - very nifty player in the box!
                              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

he score 20 this year would be good achievment

Comment

Working...
                                X