Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SC Heerenveen | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    I already know it was Afat lol. Ehsan doesn't report these things.
    it wasn't Afat... and you are going off-topic now!
    How about to be more respectful in your post? Then you won't need to guess who reported you and who not.
    And I am not interested to continue going off-topic here.
    thanks.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      Back to Ghoochannejhad keep this khaleh zanak BS out of here.

Gucci will score against China in March. I bet one of my non shombol related appendages on it
      YES PLEASE!
      Thank You!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        I already know it was Afat lol. Ehsan doesn't report these things.
        i could have reported you, but i have better things to do than waste my time on you, i have been on this site for a long time, i seen all type of people, we are all here for iran football, and everyone is different, and we all get hot headed, expecially when TM play, i seen the comment people put, expecially when we play arab teams

Guys!
        Back to topic please. Stop continuing this! Or more warnings will be issued for going off-topic!
        Just not necessary! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Back to Ghoochannejhad keep this khaleh zanak BS out of here.
          Gucci will score against China in March. I bet one of my non shombol related appendages on it
          gucci will score against qatar and china, because he is a clutch player and have geyrat

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            well they lost 1-0 to twente in the middle of the arguing here. Herenveen are on a shitty run of form, down to 8th place now.
            i agree, but gucci had a chance also but keeper saved it, however i am sure he will score more, i think he can hit 16-20 this year

Comment

From Gucci's twitter account:
              Thanks to mr. Queiroz for the visit, merci az in ke tashrif avordin marde bozorg

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                From Gucci's twitter account:
                Thanks to mr. Queiroz for the visit, merci az in ke tashrif avordin marde bozorg

Damn Gucci killing it in the style department! 10/10 for the pocket square. Carlos doesn't look half bad either [emoji23] Glad to see these two together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Someone get my manz CQ a bottle of the finest Doogh!!

Comment

"Ghoochannejhad knows: "It will be time again to win"

SC Heerenveen is this weekend at home against Roda JC. The Frisians knew not to win six games in a row and thus more points against the low kite are more than welcome.

"Lately we have obviously achieved good results," the Iranian international tells Heerenveen TV . "We should not be troubled and that we do not. Only it will be about time to win again. You can do play nicely manicured soccer, ultimately it's all about points. Saturday we have a beautiful opportunity to be home to get the points. "

"They come here for a point. If they do not play quite compact, maybe we will meet a tough night," said Reza. "I think we have more quality than Roda. We must do everything to win." It's up to us to find an opening. With the home crowd behind us I think it'll be fine.""

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/383250...#ixzz4ZfqhH2sq

"Reza Ghoochannejhad made all six goals from Heerenveen in 2017 in the Eredivisie. Only two players scored once seven consecutive goals for Heerenveen. Afonso Alves (eight in April 2007) and Gerald Sibon (seven in January-February 2010)."

http://www.nu.nl/voetbal/4495041/voo...inds-2003.html

Comment

https://twitter.com/scheerenveen?lang=en

reza starting ofc at home to roda. A win takes herenveen to 5th place...

Comment

reza is sooooooo slow ...

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                          reza is sooooooo slow ...
                          and he score again and they win 3-0 i think is first peanlty for gucci this year, i believe is his peanlty of the year

Comment

Reza takes the penalty and scores!!

Comment

3-0 good win for herenveen. They are now fifth at least temporarily until AZ play tomorrow. Reza got his 16th goal in all competitions, and his 14th in the league. Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                3-0 good win for herenveen. They are now fifth at least temporarily until AZ play tomorrow. Reza got his 16th goal in all competitions, and his 14th in the league. Impressive.
                                he will hit the 20 goals this year

Comment

Working...
                                X