Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SC Heerenveen | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    Kheyli ziad bullshit minivisi Ehsan. No one ever understands what you're trying to say.
    I think we all get what he is trying to say. Get off his case. It's Ehsan Singapore, not Ehsan USA.

Comment

Kheyli ziad bullshit minivisi Ehsan. No one ever understands what you're trying to say.
      You just showed all your class there. Well done.

Comment

i am sure if we comb through your 1090 post, there is bullshit in there also, but i dont need to waste my time arguing with you, i saw there was a mix up ,it was my mistake

Comment

Yeah bro cause you have the reputation for always posting gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            I rarely post troll or spam anymore... not to mention revise my posts so they make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I rarely post troll or spam anymore... not to mention revise my posts so they make sense.
                Bro, you just need to chill. All your posts are just you insulting other members, or telling people to stop discussing things in threads...... which defeats the whole purpose of a forum. If you want news that has good grammar and isn't "bullshit" as you say, just stick to the main page.

Comment

Wow, so I'm assuming that this is an admission that you had the intent to troll at one point? Well that is not something you want to admit...

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    Wow, so I'm assuming that this is an admission that you had the intent to troll at one point? Well that is not something you want to admit...
                    Semantics bud, you know what I'm trying to say. And if not then I have nothing more to say to you.

Comment

@The Wheels
                      Be More respectful to other members! No need to use such language!
                      Warned!

@ehsan singapore
                      thanks for remaining calm and respectful in your response! thats the way to do it.

PS: and No, it wasn't ehsan, who reported this post!
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

incredible happenings non related to the topic of the thread as always lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                          @The Wheels
                          Be More respectful to other members! No need to use such language!
                          Warned!

@ehsan singapore
                          thanks for remaining calm and respectful in your response! thats the way to do it.

PS: and No, it wasn't ehsan, who reported this post!
                          I already know it was Afat lol. Ehsan doesn't report these things.

Comment

I already know it was Afat lol. Ehsan doesn't report these things.
                            Nope. Wasn't me. Thought it was funny you admitted to being a troll. Used to your coarse language at this point. Not worth the time to report you.

Comment

Back to Ghoochannejhad keep this khaleh zanak BS out of here.

Gucci will score against China in March. I bet one of my non shombol related appendages on it

Comment

well they lost 1-0 to twente in the middle of the arguing here. Herenveen are on a shitty run of form, down to 8th place now.

Comment

Working...
                                X