Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SC Heerenveen | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
    Gucci is the first player since 1978 to score a hattrick against PSV in their own stadium during an Eredivisie match. The last person to do so was Ruud Geels.
    Would he also be the first Iranian to score a hatrick in Europe?

Comment

Damesh garm, hes playin an amazing season so far. Under normal circumstances, if he stays injury free, hes goin to score ~20 goals this season. His agent is Reza Fazeli so who knows maybe he could get him a Bundesliga deal then. If not now then never, hes turning 30 this year.

Comment

The match highlights for those who haven't seen it all yet. Dutch defenders are weak! Shire Gucci!

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
          Damesh garm, hes playin an amazing season so far. Under normal circumstances, if he stays injury free, hes goin to score ~20 goals this season. His agent is Reza Fazeli so who knows maybe he could get him a Bundesliga deal then. If not now then never, hes turning 30 this year.
          Judging by his age, he wont be progressing much anymore! There is no point in going to Bundesliga (or any other league) now and risk losing playing time!

He's good as he is and I think it's good for him to stay in the Dutch league and play regularly until he gets old and can join the Arab leagues for money!

People who should go to Bundesliga or even better leagues, are young players like Azmoun, Ezatollahi, Jahanbakhsh, Mohammadi, etc.

Comment

Gucci should start for TM. He's clearly in fantastic form.
            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Amazing job Reza!! Proud of you
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Judging by his age, he wont be progressing much anymore! There is no point in going to Bundesliga (or any other league) now and risk losing playing time!
                He's good as he is and I think it's good for him to stay in the Dutch league and play regularly until he gets old and can join the Arab leagues for money!
                People who should go to Bundesliga or even better leagues, are young players like Azmoun, Ezatollahi, Jahanbakhsh, Mohammadi, etc.
                I get what youre sayin, however it would be a shame if a player of his class end his career one day without having played a single minute in a top league. At 29 hes at his peak now and still has another 2 or 3 good season left. I have no problems seeing him continue with Heerenveen and maybe play Europa League next season, however like i said if he wants to move to a top league its now or never.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                  I get what youre sayin, however it would be a shame if a player of his class end his career one day without having played a single minute in a top league. At 29 hes at his peak now and still has another 2 or 3 good season left. I have no problems seeing him continue with Heerenveen and maybe play Europa League next season, however like i said if he wants to move to a top league its now or never.
                  Reza is like Inzaghi bruh, hell be fine until he is 35-36

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                    Reza is like Inzaghi bruh, hell be fine until he is 35-36
                    Baba hey injuri nagoo yoho cheshm mikhoran. Now I have to go bust out the esfand again and find some takhteh to knock on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      Baba hey injuri nagoo yoho cheshm mikhoran. Now I have to go bust out the esfand again and find some takhteh to knock on.
                      Bruh I was calling Sardar the next Zlatan for years and look he scored against Bayern and Atletico, I got magical eyes. The only team that get worse by my comments are Milan and its players hahahaha

Comment

The chances of him going to another league are way higher than him being purchased by the top 3 in Holland.
                        They (usually) don't invest in older players, only if they are proven veterans that have already played for bigger clubs than the top 3 in Holland.
                        If he scores 20+ goals (especially for 2 seasons), there is a big chance that a German, English or French team gives him a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                          The chances of him going to another league are way higher than him being purchased by the top 3 in Holland.
                          They (usually) don't invest in older players, only if they are proven veterans that have already played for bigger clubs than the top 3 in Holland.
                          If he scores 20+ goals (especially for 2 seasons), there is a big chance that a German, English or French team gives him a shot.
                          he has 14 now all competitions, he can get another 6, considering there is a cup game against az also

Comment

Vote for him here:

http://www.voetbalinside.nl/spelerweek

About 20 minutes left to vote. It's close between him.and Elia from Feyenoord.
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              Vote for him here:

http://www.voetbalinside.nl/spelerweek

About 20 minutes left to vote. It's close between him.and Elia from Feyenoord.
                              reza won player of the week

Comment

Yes he won. Next week they will go to him with his prize and to have a short talk with him.
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X