Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
    I think it's time to switch to 4-4-2 for CQ to stop his headaches
    perhaps vs shit teams at home that would be wise.
    but doubt if we will ever line up a traditional attacking 442 under CQ..?, but perhaps a rendition of Rostov's 532 could bridge the gap and make room for both Sardar n Reza..!! ? Reza's defensive hustle is good and has played Wing/forward positions many times before at his club career although not as naturally comfortable on the wing as he seems to be in n around the box.

Comment

Both Karim and Gucci can play as a second striker. Karim can provide quality assists, and Gucci is more of a poacher.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

You can vote for Reza as the player of the week. You can vote here:

http://www.voetbalinside.nl/spelerweek

I hope it works outside of Holland as well.

Btw it's a shame Alireza is not selected. They always have the same players like Kuyt and Ziyech there and no matter what Alireza does he is not selected (this season only once if I'm not mistaken).
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post

Btw it's a shame Alireza is not selected. They always have the same players like Kuyt and Ziyech there and no matter what Alireza does he is not selected (this season only once if I'm not mistaken).
          done. it works outside holland.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post

I opened up the page and translated to English, but I cannot see an option to click on his name or vote. Help?

Comment

Question for our Dutch members or anyone who has a lot of familiarity with eredivise - is there any chance Reza could move to one of the big Dutch teams if he continues to perform? He's been having a great season so far, arguably the best stretch in his club career and on a consistent basis. Is his name well known/well regarded in Dutch football? I know feyenoord has a bunch of good forwards but what about Ajax and PSV?
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Question for our Dutch members or anyone who has a lot of familiarity with eredivise - is there any chance Reza could move to one of the big Dutch teams if he continues to perform? He's been having a great season so far, arguably the best stretch in his club career and on a consistent basis. Is his name well known/well regarded in Dutch football? I know feyenoord has a bunch of good forwards but what about Ajax and PSV?
                Only if he scores 25+ goals for two years.. looking at his age, he's not the most interesting player Dutch topclubs would invest on. They rather buy someone that they can sell with profit.
                So no not a big chance a Ajax, Feyenoord OR PSV would buy Gucci.

Comment

Like Babak said, his chances are really slim! I'd say not even 5 or at max 10%, and that's even if he'd score 20+ goals this and next season.

I think Heerenveen is the best option for him at this moment. A subtop team that has shown confidence in him and that usually plays for a European spot.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

gucci will score at least 15-17 goals this year, i promise you, i said 15 from the start, he has 9 in league, few in league cup also

Comment

Comment

Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          Did we ever had two iranians upfront like that?

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Anyone remember Gucci's bashers on this forum during his time at Charlton? !?!??!?

Comment

These are all his official goals so far.
                              https://streamable.com/f4c6o

Comment

Originally posted by Frysk View Post
                                These are all his official goals so far.
                                https://streamable.com/f4c6o
                                His positioning is ridiculously well timed.

Comment

Working...
                                X