Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://90tv.ir/video/318485/%d9%be%d...a9%d9%84%d8%b3

Comment

It looks like he changed the path of the ball with the back of his foot for the first goal. If I am not mistaken he gave assist for the first goal as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        It looks like he changed the path of the ball with the back of his foot for the first goal. If I am not mistaken he gave assist for the first goal as well.
        Yeah he definitely didn't touch it, you're mistaken...

Comment

even if he didnt touch it, it was a clever dummy that sucked in the defenders and helped create the needed opening for the goal scorer..!!

damesh garm , he has found his touch and confidence back and sure is playing some good football..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            even if he didnt touch it, it was a clever dummy that sucked in the defenders and helped create the needed opening for the goal scorer..!!

damesh garm , he has found his touch and confidence back and sure is playing some good football..!!
            ^100% agree. You know he is playing superb football when he is the striker, not scoring that many goals and is still starting every game and being praised by the coach every week. He has pulled a complete 180. Just remember he was in Kuwait not so long ago...

Comment

I kept hoping Reza would go back to holland. After shitty club experiences in Belgium, England, and Kuwait this is a big turn around. I never doubted that he would be successful in holland and he is showing it. Hope he stays long term it'll be great for him and for TM.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

reza is doing well, he deserve to start for tm i know azmoun is great, but gucci is a huge impact for his team, goals and asstist

Comment

Interview with Reza regarding upcoming Cup match against Eindhoven:

"Reza wary of Eindhoven: ''We need to tackle seriously ''

While undoubtedly many fans already look forward to the next round of the Eredivisie (with Feyenoord - SC Heerenveen), the Frisians must first have to include in the KNVB Cup against FC Eindhoven. Striker Reza Ghoochannejhad watches for underestimation.

"We first have to Thursday against Eindhoven, huh?" He counters the interviewer SC Heerenveen TV after the match against Heracles. "You must not forget that. We must first focus on us. Eindhoven, we need to address very seriously."

"We have to go there for 'just to win" because then it goes wrong, "said the Iranian attacker, who earlier this season cup already noticed how much trouble it had with De Graafschap. "We need to focus on Thursday. Then we go back to see how we stand and we go up to the top."

Reza was against Heracles very important as target man up front and he also gave the assist to the important 2-1 Sam Larsson. "It was a relief, I must say. It all started with the first goal, which was also a lovely and nice attack. They come back to 1-1 and then it remains just as exciting. If it 2-1 then falls through an attack, which I am also involved itself, it is a very nice feeling and a relief. ""

*Video of the interview can also be viewed in the link below*

http://www.feanonline.nl/nieuws/1283...8zSjjigfQuk.99

Comment

Reza starting. Game starts in 30 mins

Comment

Reza can score few goals on this opponent for sure hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post

Reza starting. Game starts in 30 mins
                        any links for this game fellas?

Comment

Gucci scored

Comment

Reza scores the 0-2 with a header

Comment

lol. I saw this on varzesh3 and thought he scored against the real Eindhoven!

Comment

Gucci-eteh!!

Comment

Working...
                                X