No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SC Heerenveen | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant Emphasize enough how much Gucci is important to our TM, from the dayt he arrived he has been making a huge impact and lat time around it was his goals that took us to the WC, this time around he unlocked the Qatari goal and Im 100% sure he will do the same with Uzbekistan! he is an all round player , highly intelligent, highly skillful! I love this guy!.....

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      I cant Emphasize enough how much Gucci is important to our TM, from the dayt he arrived he has been making a huge impact and lat time around it was his goals that took us to the WC, this time around he unlocked the Qatari goal and Im 100% sure he will do the same with Uzbekistan! he is an all round player , highly intelligent, highly skillful! I love this guy!.....
      Don't get used to his important goals (his own words lol)
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Happy Birthday to Rezaa Gucci

Comment

Happy birthday Reza jan!!

Comment

Reza starting the cup match against De Graafschap. 0:0 after 16 minutes.

Comment

Apparently he missed a penalty

Comment

So gucci missed a pk in first half and then he was subbed out in 77th min trailing 1-0. His sub Veerman scored the equaliser in 86th min and the. Scored again in over time. The team went on to score 3 more goals in over time and finished the match 5-1. So with Gucci on field no goals one missed pk. Without Gucci 5 goals.
                Not sure how to feel about this. 😓
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Doubt Veerman will be the 1st striker, as he's not 1st striker material. If he becomes 1st striker, be sure that Heerenveen is getting a new 1st striker the first chance they get, meaning Gucci will become 3rd striker.

Comment

ridam be in chans. hame daran nimkatneshin mishan

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      So gucci missed a pk in first half and then he was subbed out in 77th min trailing 1-0. His sub Veerman scored the equaliser in 86th min and the. Scored again in over time. The team went on to score 3 more goals in over time and finished the match 5-1. So with Gucci on field no goals one missed pk. Without Gucci 5 goals.
                      Not sure how to feel about this. [emoji29]
                      Missing a penalty can happen to the best players in the world. Let Gucci have some competition at Heerenveen, it will keep him sharp. I'm sure the coach is not one dimensional, he will keep his trust in him and start him next game.

Comment

"De Vries also thinks Schaars help to ensure that Sam Larsson now is as in shape. "Together with the new striker who won Heerenveen, Reza Ghoochannejhad. I compare him sometimes with Mark Uth. They could also have good back pockets, holding a ball and put others in scoring position. That Ghoochannejhad can."

http://nos.nl/artikel/2133385-speler...dan-foppe.html

Comment

[QUOTE=Kiarash;2410131]Missing a penalty can happen to the best players in the world. Let Gucci have some competition at Heerenveen, it will keep him sharp. I'm sure the coach is not one dimensional, he will keep his trust in him and start him next game.[/QUOTE ]

I dont think pk is guccis strong suit. Lets not forget he was the only guy who didint step up to take one agaisnt Iraq.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

link for the game now?

Comment

Reza hits the post

Comment

reza played well, the key is that he is starting and his teams keep winning

Comment

Working...
                                X