X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gucci score again 3-1 heerenven 92 min

Comment

Wow! Incredible

It's been a while since we had a player score twice in one match in Europe.

Comment

Great job by Gucci, got 2 goals in the bag tonight. Great confidence booster. He found his place in The Netherlands, he should have never went to Charlton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Carlos needs to start him against Uzbaks, that create competition for Sardar as well and is good for both players.

Comment

I think we'll have to choose based on form in the next couple of weeks to know who will start vs Uzbekistan. What a nice headache for CQ, no excuses this squad has to go to Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              I think we'll have to chose based on form for who will start vs Uzbekistan. What a nice headache for CQ, no excuses this squad has to go to Russia.
              He can play home games against Syria, Uzbaks and even away game against Syria with two forwards. Lets have Reza as target and Sardar a bit behind..

Comment

It took Reza 1 month to score as many league goals as he did in 2 years with Charlton

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Wow! Incredible

It's been a while since we had a player score twice in one match in Europe.
                  Umm.... Azmoun like end of last season....

Comment

Our boys are ripping eredivisie apart.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                      Umm.... Azmoun like end of last season....
                      Yeah, I remember. Regardless, pretty cool!

Comment

Best Iranian weekend Ever in Europe!

4 goals in one day by our boys in Holland and Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                          Best Iranian weekend Ever in Europe!

4 goals in one day by our boys in Holland and Greece!
                          Only Shahbazzadeh left a bad taste this weekend. Hopefully he can stay in Europe.

Comment

gucci is showing he know the dutch league and he also produce for iran during the short games against qatar and china, we need to give him more time we should start with 2 forwards, we have 3 forwards, where 3 play in europe

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post

Our boys are ripping eredivisie apart.
                              No offense to Reza and JB but 3 Asian players in top scorer of Dutch league shows the quality of the league and no wonder Holland struggling! Consider Havenaar isn't part of Japan squad anymore as we talk!

Comment

Reza's second goal. To me he is the most PURE striker we had since Daei. Sure Sardar is promising but Reza's positioning is excellent.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKMGsaWA...-by=dutchfooty

Comment

Working...
                                X