No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SC Heerenveen | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will do fine. 3(1) is not a stat anyone can complain about....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

from the highlights, he seemed involved enough offensively..... he cant help it, he got awful selfish greedy wingers..!!

Comment

Reza shire!

Comment

Heerenveen up 1-0 vs PEC Zwolle

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

He played 88 minutes, but he didn't score again although he had a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              He played 88 minutes, but he didn't score again although he had a good game.
              when is he leaving for TM camp then..?

Comment

"Reza: "There bizarre things happened"

Reza Ghoochannejhad in 2009 finally departed at SC Heerenveen. After the last few seasons have worn out, he returned to the club this summer, where he completed his training ...

Ghoochannejhad stood after leaving Heerenveen under contract with Go Ahead Eagles and SC Cambuur and in 2011 he moved to Sint-Truiden. There he made ​​such a big impression in eighteen months that ogled a transfer but also an awkward broke.

The attacker from Iran faced Roland Duchâtelet, chairman of Standard Liege and an influential man in Belgian football. He wanted to bring the 28-time international love to his club. "Actually, I had no choice," says Ghoochannejhad to Voetbal International . Pick "We were negotiating with Club Brugge, I wanted to go. But Duchâtelet wanted me necessarily to Liege. He had a weakness for me, I found a good footballer. on any other interested club asked the new owner of Sint-Truiden suddenly fivefold amount for me. for he was a good friend of Duchâtelet. "

After a year he leaves already at Standard Liege and he arrives at Charlton Athletic, which Duchâtelet also owns. "Really, there happened bizarre things. I was by how the game was played. It had little to do with football. I'm not going to moan about, it was a nice experience. But it did not work out at one point as I hoped.""

http://www.goal.com/nl/news/213/ered...bizarre-dingen

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                  "Reza: "There bizarre things happened"

Reza Ghoochannejhad in 2009 finally departed at SC Heerenveen. After the last few seasons have worn out, he returned to the club this summer, where he completed his training ...

Ghoochannejhad stood after leaving Heerenveen under contract with Go Ahead Eagles and SC Cambuur and in 2011 he moved to Sint-Truiden. There he made ​​such a big impression in eighteen months that ogled a transfer but also an awkward broke.

The attacker from Iran faced Roland Duchâtelet, chairman of Standard Liege and an influential man in Belgian football. He wanted to bring the 28-time international love to his club. "Actually, I had no choice," says Ghoochannejhad to Voetbal International . Pick "We were negotiating with Club Brugge, I wanted to go. But Duchâtelet wanted me necessarily to Liege. He had a weakness for me, I found a good footballer. on any other interested club asked the new owner of Sint-Truiden suddenly fivefold amount for me. for he was a good friend of Duchâtelet. "

After a year he leaves already at Standard Liege and he arrives at Charlton Athletic, which Duchâtelet also owns. "Really, there happened bizarre things. I was by how the game was played. It had little to do with football. I'm not going to moan about, it was a nice experience. But it did not work out at one point as I hoped.""

http://www.goal.com/nl/news/213/ered...bizarre-dingen
                  he could say that again..!! lol
                  thats the only other club ive ever followed to have more Bs drama than PP and other iranian club..!!

Comment

It's great to see him back at his former club!

He is truly one of a kind

Comment

Today's game: vs. FC Twente (H) 20:45 CET

Comment

He is starting at CF. Hopefully he can knock one or two in so CQ can see.
                        "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Nice
                          If any YouTube link
                          Hook me up

Comment

Reza scores.

It was the 750th goal in the history of Heerenveen.

Comment

http://ifirstrowus.eu/watch/464019/1...fc-twente.html

Comment

https://instagram.com/p/BKL-GPvgOqH/

Comment

Working...
                                X