Were goalies always this bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were goalies always this bad

The amount of goalie mistakes I have seen in this Euro 2016 tournament, make me think twice about saying its just Haghighi or Makani who is bad.

The amount of missed crosses, poor positioning, poor blocking that has taken place by goalies really shows how important it is to have a solid old dude like Buffon in net.

Not sure whether GK's have become worse, but it partly correlates with this...
    ...and the way the ball moves all over the place with a simple shot.

Call me old-school but balls should look like this

Not like the gay one posted above!
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

There are 24 teams in the competition. Watch the ones when only the top 8 teams qualified and you'll see an overall better quality in all positions.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        Not sure whether GK's have become worse, but it partly correlates with this...
        ...and the way the ball moves all over the place with a simple shot.

Call me old-school but balls should look like this

Not like the gay one posted above!
        you NAILED it bro!

I've been saying this for a long time but the game changed once they changed the ball. This is what most people fail to realize cuz either they're too young or they simply forget. Thats why i laugh when people try to say Ronaldo or Messi are the best ever. I like to see if they would be the same if they played with those super heavy balls. Thats why when you see those old videos the ball doesnt take air or bend easily like it does now. Long range goals, volleys are becoming so common you see it any league now days.

Comment

Working...
        X