No announcement yet.

seems dejagah is finally heading back to europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a lot of players CAN play in Europe but will they get a shot? these teams have to have a need and there are so many players out there with more attractive resumes than Dejagah. I dont see how any team would get him other than some lower table bundesliga sides that probably know him and need an experienced player. But at that point they will pay him low wages which he wouldnt want. He will only go if he will accept a low salary.

Comment

dejagah 100% still has the ability to play in europe, people seem to forget that he is a homegrown player of Germany. Just because his fitness has dipped does not mean his quality has. As the saying goes "form is temporary, class is permanent".......its a big IF, but IF dejagah wanted to he could still be great and playing in good european leagues like the bundesliga or serie a. He likes money clearly and seems to enjoy qatar so I agree that its highly unlikely, but I do not agree with the people who think it is crazy that there might be teams that are interested. He was a very successful player for both wolfsburg and fulham, no reason why smaller teams in a big league couldn't use him.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If by Europe you mean Western Europe with the exception of Russia and turkey to an extent, then no he won't. But he could go somewhere like Greece, but I highly doubt it.

Comment

I can definitely see him in the Bundesliga or 2.Bundesliga. After all, if Daniel Davari can still get offers from these leagues, then I'm fairly certain Dejagah can as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
            He can still play in Europe. he just has to work hard. It all depends on whether he still has that willpower in him and whether he cares about his future in TM.
            and that is a very tall order and as Ekki mentioned, he also must be willing to settle for a meager contract and be willing to vastly improve his fitness and form.

he hasnt even done shitt noteworthy in freaking Gutter to prove he is worth even a fraction of his salary..! no wonder he is getting the boot outa that shitt team.
            he will even struggle to find another sucker ayrab team to pay him half his last contract, in his current form..!

Comment

its perfectly possible, but it all depends on 2 things ;

- How good is his agent in promoting him , how big is his European network?
              - How low is Dejagah able to go (salary wise)

their are plenty teams in countries such as The Netherlands, Denmark, Austria, Belgium en 2nd leagues in the bigger countries who can be persuaded by a good agent and a realistic wage.
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I have feeling he will be joining the Reds.

Comment

This is the third time that Dejagah has been linked with a move away from Al Arabi. Summer 2015, there was a rumor that he was leaving because Al Arabi did not want him.

Last winter, it was the same rumor, but he ended up staying with Al Arabi.

If history serves us correctly, this rumored transfer anywhere won't happen. He will stay at Al Arabi to finish his contract. I am sure that Al Arabi do not want him, as they are overpaying for him to be quite honest.

I think that Ashkan is comfortable, and making a lot of money. His agent already said that he will stay at Al Arabi according to previous news, so I think this is just rumors. Honestly, I would not give up another $10 million. He will likely stay and we are getting our hopes up. If he does leave, Europe is unlikely, but possible. I see him 90% staying at Al Arabi, 9% going to another QSL team, 1% going to Persepolis or Europe. Just basing this on the last two transfer windows.

Comment

He doesn't need to use any of Non-European's team spot, that play big time for him and Masoud and make thing much easier. He sure has a good network because of many years playing in Europe, the question is does he really want come back to Europe? I highly doubt...

Comment

I'd say let's give this thread another page and then call it quits. There hasn't been any more news about him opting to Europe for a while now.

Comment

Working...
                      X