U16 - Mohammad Sharifi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Hopefully Sharifi gets out of Iran and SS Khuz ASAP and into Europe (not Russia) sooner rather than later. Sardar and Ezzatollahi pretty much made their moves at 17/18 so he needs to make his move now and not do anything stupid like Shekari did.
    He recently moved to saipa. I'm sure if he plays well at WC ( especially vs Germany ) he will get offers. I think saipa would accept bc he is a bench player , and they tend to promote youth moving to Europe

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      He recently moved to saipa. I'm sure if he plays well at WC ( especially vs Germany ) he will get offers. I think saipa would accept bc he is a bench player , and they tend to promote youth moving to Europe
      Well it's good that he is in the hands of Daei, but he needs to get playing time at Saipa esp in easier IPL matches and Hazfi matches

Comment

U16 - Mohammad Sharifi

Needs to bulk up a bit, and he will do fine starting in a lower European league.

But don't get it twisted, this man is destined for greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Congrats to Mohammad Sharifi - makes Guardian's 60 of the best Young Talents in World Football list. One to look out for!

https://www.theguardian.com/football...world-football
          The guardian selection is weird concerning Iran players. Except Shekari, Wasn't impressed at all by sharifi and Soltani Mehr

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            The guardian selection is weird concerning Iran players. Except Shekari, Wasn't impressed at all by sharifi and Soltani Mehr
            Give them time, these are very young players not just from Iran but around the world. Far too early

Comment

Working...
            X