X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Taf Taf with an Assist

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Comment

CQ and Taj keep talking about a 50 player roster that has already been sent for Russian visas. I wonder if Tafazolli is one of those players.

Alright, let’s be honest. PGL is not a weak league. However there have been foreign players who have over succeeded expectations in our domestic league. I’m not saying Saman will 100% succeed in the PGL, what I’m suggesting is that even in the 3rd and 4th divisions of English football, players are provided with the professional standard facilities, professional licensed trainers, and the overall competition is high. So is the PGL as our clubs fight tooth and nail to stay in Lige Bartar.

I still think this guy deserves a chance to be invited to at least Team Melli camp.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
        CQ and Taj keep talking about a 50 player roster that has already been sent for Russian visas. I wonder if Tafazolli is one of those players.

Alright, let’s be honest. PGL is not a weak league. However there have been foreign players who have over succeeded expectations in our domestic league. I’m not saying Saman will 100% succeed in the PGL, what I’m suggesting is that even in the 3rd and 4th divisions of English football, players are provided with the professional standard facilities, professional licensed trainers, and the overall competition is high. So is the PGL as our clubs fight tooth and nail to stay in Lige Bartar.

I still think this guy deserves a chance to be invited to at least Team Melli camp.
        CQ is definitely interested in him, that I can confirm. Oceano was in London to have a meeting with him last month. Let's just wait and see. I personally think we need another centre back. I liked Kanaani and Cheshmi against Togo too.

Comment

Peterborough United 1:0 Shrewsbury

*Ryan started the match and played the full 90 mins.
          *Ryan assisted the only goal on the 14th min.
          *He received a yellow card on the 74th min.

Short Highlights:

Comment

Fox Soccer Plus (USA) will show Peterborough United's FA Cup game today:
            http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/26...orough-united/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              Fox Soccer Plus (USA) will show Peterborough United's FA Cup game today:
              http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/26...orough-united/
              Awesome, I recommend everyone watches this game and makes there judgements on him today.

Comment

It's also on BT Sport 1 for UK viewers

Comment

He's starting. Game starts in 35 minutes on BT Sport 1.

Comment

Idk how many of you guys listened to the recent CQ interview on golbezan but it was very discouraging with respect to any hopes of seeing ryan getting a call up by saying there won't be any major surprises. Hope I'm wrong bc it would be a shame if he is not even considered in the 35-40 man preliminary roster
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Idk how many of you guys listened to the recent CQ interview on golbezan but it was very discouraging with respect to any hopes of seeing ryan getting a call up by saying there won't be any major surprises. Hope I'm wrong bc it would be a shame if he is not even considered in the 35-40 man preliminary roster
                      He's got a chance still. There are people helping him get a passport. Queiroz is more worried about the language barrier with Ryan. Otherwise he's still considered and with the lack of centre backs, he may get a call up. It's not completely out the question. We'll see. Still nice to follow him.

Comment

A centre back that can't communicate with his other team mates in the defense and goalkeeper is very dangerous to try out at this stage of our World Cup preparation, Tafazolli is more a project for the upcoming Asian Cup and forth.

Comment

They're playing against a conference side. But Tafazolli is a genuine certified beast. Won every header. Passing is good too.

Comment

He doesn't have to know THAT MUCH Persian. Just needs to know "bodo", "uno begir" and "bezan ziresh"

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              He doesn't have to know THAT MUCH Persian. Just needs to know "bodo", "uno begir" and "bezan ziresh"
                              CB is the spine of the team.
                              Just look how much better our team does with someone like Jalal Hosseini in the lineup. Honestly for TM its probably the 2nd or 3rd most important position on the field.

Comment

Many of our players speak English. He would be fine.
                                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X