Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    Lol, this guy isn’t anywhere near the quality of a footballer as Samman ..! But may be worth a punt in our current injury ridden CB situation..! Still no sure he is worth all the visa paperwork & sarbazi hassles though..!?

really !? Are they supposed to be Tacky & way over the top ..!? Or something like that ?
    It's hard to fully gasp if you're not from the UK, but you can say they're like the new money north Tehrani's of the UK. Over the top with lots of plastic surgery, hair gel, skinny jeans, low educated etc... harmless but the rest of the UK always takes the piss out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

This guy is so lit!
      I hope thats sarcasm lmaoooo

Not even gonna lie dude this vid was hella cringy...

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        I don't want to go overboard but if I see another bollocks non-football related post of this or any other idiot's social media photos and videos, i'm gonna start declaring fatwas.
        He might be reasonably good at English lower league pump and clear football but he got torn apart by Leicester in one of the rare occasions in his life that he's played against an actual decent footballing side. And his footballing ability isn't even that important anymore, he's quite clearly the sort of fuckwit character you don't want anywhere near a successful camp. FIFA pack opening? Get in the sea, you clown.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqSgIk_g...d=zrdbsz4q740c

iranianlegioners.
          هفته هجدهم لیگ 1 انگلیس
          پیتربورو 1
          بردفورد سیتی 1
          پیتربورو در حضور 90 دقیقه ای رایان تفضلی 34 امتیازی شد و در رده چهارم جدول قرار گرفت.
          @ryantafazolli
          @theposhofficial
          @iranianlegioners

Comment

I don't want to go overboard but if I see another bollocks non-football related post of this or any other idiot's social media photos and videos, i'm gonna start declaring fatwas.

He might be reasonably good at English lower league pump and clear football but he got torn apart by Leicester in one of the rare occasions in his life that he's played against an actual decent footballing side. And his footballing ability isn't even that important anymore, he's quite clearly the sort of fuckwit character you don't want anywhere near a successful camp. FIFA pack opening? Get in the sea, you clown.
            Lmao bro why you taking this so personal, no need to get so emotional

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
              Lmao bro why you taking this so personal, no need to get so emotional
              TM is a place for serious footballers, who are ready to deal with a fuckton of challenges on and off the pitch. It is not for people who are playing video games with some bimbo on their lap and then posting it on youtube. We all had issues with azmouns usage of social media, his mental weakness, etc, and there was some real truth to that. We need serious people, not pretenders. AND IF, this guy was so good that we could kind of give him a pass,that would be okay, but hes not. Hes really just not worth 74 pages and all this attention.

Again, what the guy does is his business, not saying he should stop. Just dont want him on TM. Playing for TM is something you need to be willing to DIE for, unless you have the quality of a ghoddos or dejagah (not saying those guys arent gheyrati, but obviously their first choices werent Iran). This guy doesnt seem to have either of those characteristics.

Comment

I mean don't get me wrong, I ain't going to bed seething about this geezer's youtube videos but did you ask why I'm getting emotional over TM? You've taken a wrong turn somewhere, lad.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  TM is a place for serious footballers, who are ready to deal with a fuckton of challenges on and off the pitch. It is not for people who are playing video games with some bimbo on their lap and then posting it on youtube. We all had issues with azmouns usage of social media, his mental weakness, etc, and there was some real truth to that. We need serious people, not pretenders. AND IF, this guy was so good that we could kind of give him a pass,that would be okay, but hes not. Hes really just not worth 74 pages and all this attention.
                  Again, what the guy does is his business, not saying he should stop. Just dont want him on TM. Playing for TM is something you need to be willing to DIE for, unless you have the quality of a ghoddos or dejagah (not saying those guys arent gheyrati, but obviously their first choices werent Iran). This guy doesnt seem to have either of those characteristics.
                  I mean don't get me wrong, I ain't going to bed seething about this geezer's youtube videos but did you ask why I'm getting emotional over TM? You've taken a wrong turn somewhere, lad.
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/BqPlFWSg...d=73ivclr3y51u

persianlegioner@fulhamfc is looking to recruit @ryantafazolli his defense line 🔥
                  ___
                  باشگاه فولام که در پی نتایج ضعیفش به تازگی سرمربی خودش رو اخراج کرد و کلودیو رانیری ایتالیایی رو بعنوان سرمربی انتخاب کرد حالا برای تقویت خط دفاع خودش به دنبال جذب رایان تفضلی است🔥❤

Comment

How is this guys thread still active? Since when have we become so desperate that we’re looking at 3rd division chumps like him to fill in arguably the most important post in TM?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Deserves a call up if he goes to championship, IDGAF if he posts a video f*** his girl. if hes a good player he deserves a chance especially with our injuries. Youre telling me cheshmi is miles above this guy?

Comment

Deserves a call up if he goes to championship, IDGAF if he posts a video f*** his girl. if hes a good player he deserves a chance especially with our injuries. Youre telling me cheshmi is miles above this guy?
                        He's not that good man. I'm sorry to say. He's really not. I've watched him a lot. At first I was in the same boat. But I now I can say he's not better than Kanaani, Montazeri, Iman Salimi, Armin Sohrabian etc.

Also I can say this... Oceano Cruz went to one of his matches last season. He wasn't impressed. Carlos Queiroz didn't call him up.

End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                          He's not that good man. I'm sorry to say. He's really not. I've watched him a lot. At first I was in the same boat. But I now I can say he's not better than Kanaani, Montazeri, Iman Salimi, Armin Sohrabian etc.

Also I can say this... Oceano Cruz went to one of his matches last season. He wasn't impressed. Carlos Queiroz didn't call him up.

End of story.
                          alright man, cant argue that. But if say he plays championship how can one say he isnt good enough?

Comment

alright man, cant argue that. But if say he plays championship how can one say he isnt good enough?
                            It doesn't mean that he's better than our players. Farshad Ahmadzadeh plays in the Polish league but he's not better than Torabi who plays for Saipa.

Trust me though. I have watched him, quite a lot. He really isn't all that good. Oceano agrees.

Comment

Yes Cheshmi is miles above this guy, Ryan is no where near TM level

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                                How is this guys thread still active? Since when have we become so desperate that we’re looking at 3rd division chumps like him to fill in arguably the most important post in TM?
                                It's just an age thing. We've had dozens of these kinds of players over the last two decades. This one is surreal because centre back is the one position you need strong communication with your fellow defenders and the goalie, there's no way someone whose first language isn't Persian could slot in.

Comment

Working...
                                X