Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peterborough United 3:1 Luton FT

*Ryan started the match and played the full 90 mins.
    *He was cautioned with a yellow on the 54th min.
    *This is Peterborough's 3rd straight win of the season and are currently on top of League 1

"Only Posh and Portsmouth have 100% winning records in League One now and Steve Evans’ men have the better goal difference.

As five minutes added time was shown on the board, Luton had another chance to claw a goal back, but Ryan Tafazolli made a terrific block to thwart Sonny Bradley."

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...-win-1-8602316

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
      Peterborough United 3:1 Luton FT

*Ryan started the match and played the full 90 mins.
      *He was cautioned with a yellow on the 54th min.
      *This is Peterborough's 3rd straight win of the season and are currently on top of League 1

"Only Posh and Portsmouth have 100% winning records in League One now and Steve Evans’ men have the better goal difference.

As five minutes added time was shown on the board, Luton had another chance to claw a goal back, but Ryan Tafazolli made a terrific block to thwart Sonny Bradley."

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...-win-1-8602316
      Must say that Taf has been really impressive this season.. Watched extended highlights and his game play looks really crisp, not to mention Peterborough look REALLY good to promote so far, even though the season is still early.

I think CQ should really take a good look at him if Peterborough promote to the EFL Championship. Then again, is he willing to play for Team Melli? Adapt to the culture? Improve his Farsi?

I actually think there's some good talent with Tafazolli.

Comment

Charlton Athletic 0:1 Peterborough United

*Ryan started the match and played the full 90 mins
        *Peterborough continue their impressive start to the season with 4/4 and remain in 1st place.

"But Posh stood firm under heavy pressure in the final minutes - centre-backs Bennett and Ryan Tafazolli were quite magnificent - before nipping upfield to score. There was still time for Tafazolli and Mark O’Hara to make strong blocks before Posh could celebrate the goal that kept them to of the table with a perfect winning record."

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...able-1-8606972
        Last edited by aenima_8; 08-21-2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Plymouth 1:5 Peterborough United FT

*Ryan started the match and played the full 90 mins
          *Peterborough continue their great run of form and remain in 1st
          *Ryan received a rating of 7 by the Peterborough Today

"Ryan Tafazolli: He had his hands full with Freddie Ladapo outside the penalty area, but he stuck to his task very well. Expert positional play helps him clear crosses effectively 7"

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...ited-1-8614303

Comment

Ryan scored today. They tied 1-1 vs. Doncaster

Comment

if anyone has a clip of the goal plz share
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

"Tafazolli the star at both ends of the pitch as Peterborough United remain unbeaten

Peterborough United’s winning run came to an end with a 1-1 draw against Doncaster Rovers, but they remain unbeaten and top of League One after six matches. And the draw today was in no small part down to the brilliance of central defender Ryan Tafazolli who scored the equalising goal in the second-half to cap off a terrific display.

Ryan Tafazolli: Blocked a Doncaster effort early in the first-half and was still at it towards the end. Add in being dominant in the air and a goal and you have a superb performance 8"

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...aten-1-8621532

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                  "Tafazolli the star at both ends of the pitch as Peterborough United remain unbeaten

Peterborough United’s winning run came to an end with a 1-1 draw against Doncaster Rovers, but they remain unbeaten and top of League One after six matches. And the draw today was in no small part down to the brilliance of central defender Ryan Tafazolli who scored the equalising goal in the second-half to cap off a terrific display.

Ryan Tafazolli: Blocked a Doncaster effort early in the first-half and was still at it towards the end. Add in being dominant in the air and a goal and you have a superb performance 8"

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...aten-1-8621532
                  The way Taf has been playing and leading Peterborough I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him get picked up by a Prem team next summer as a backup CB

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    The way Taf has been playing and leading Peterborough I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him get picked up by a Prem team next summer as a backup CB
                    Can you believe he still has not been invited to TM?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      No I cannot
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Maybe he should get an Iranian passport first

Comment

Soon enough if he keep playing strong. He's in the 3rd division of England so he's not necessarily defending against the best of the world!

Comment

Comment

guys the lad is way toooooo slow for EPL and TM. I don't see him getting called up at all

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

We have a nice depth in CB position: Majid, PAG, Cheshmi, soon Taha and maybe Naderi.

Comment

Working...
                                X