Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    I love this footballer but am simultaneously amazed that he has a 67 page thread.
    For a multitude of reasons, I can't see him ever even coming near TM.
    If he ever plays for TM then I promise I will pay 40 dollars each to every single person who has posted in this thread before me.
    Bookmark this.
    lol... you never know man !

Comment

We have better options than Tafazolli now Naderi and Salimi are upcoming.

Comment

Just posting to make sure I get my $40 if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
          Just posting to make sure I get my $40 if it happens.
          Cut off was the post I made. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            Cut off was the post I made. Sorry.
            Tbf your post says "to anyone who has posted before me". You didn't specify before which post AND you posted again after I posted. A cashier's check will suffice. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
              Tbf your post says "to anyone who posted before me". You didn't specify before which post AND you posted again after I posted. A cashier's check will suffice. Thank you.
              OK thanks, have edited now to make it more clear.
              Cheers.

Comment

Peterborough 2:1 Bristol Rovers FT:

*Peterborough start of the season with a win.
                *Ryan started the match and played the full 90 mins.
                *Ryan received a rating of 7.

"Ryan Tafazolli: He made defending look easy today. Dominant in the air and made one superb block when Rovers looked set to score at the start of the second-half 7"

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...iker-1-8590813
                Last edited by aenima_8; 08-04-2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                  Peterborough 2:1 Bristol Rovers FT:
                  *Peterborough start of the season with a win.
                  *Ryan received a rating of 7.
                  "Ryan Tafazolli: He made defending look easy today. Dominant in the air and made one superb block when Rovers looked set to score at the start of the second-half 7"
                  https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...iker-1-8590813
                  Tafazolli has the best youth development than all of our current CBs playing for Southampton's academy. He might not immediately start, but can surely challenge for it. It would be wise to have him as depth/tactic against teams who cross abuse the ball into the box (the mans 6'5!) He also has a hariji mentality similar to Ghoddos does in how they play "European Style" of football. If Ansari can get called up, Tafazolli 100% should to at his peak age. (Plus from now on we are mostly going to play Asian teams, he is no weaker than Asian level teams)

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    Tafazolli has the best youth development than all of our current CBs playing for Southampton's academy. He might not immediately start, but can surely challenge for it. It would be wise to have him as depth/tactic against teams who cross abuse the ball into the box (the mans 6'5!) He also has a hariji mentality similar to Ghoddos does in how they play "European Style" of football. If Ansari can get called up, Tafazolli 100% should to at his peak age. (Plus from now on we are mostly going to play Asian teams, he is no weaker than Asian level teams)
                    He's better than Ansari but thats not saying much. Theres still many better CB's in the PGPL. Plus the EFL League 1 isn't the greatest of leagues..

Once he makes a move to the EFL Championship at the very least, then CQ will more seriously consider calling up Taf..

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      He's better than Ansari but thats not saying much. Theres still many better CB's in the PGPL. Plus the EFL League 1 isn't the greatest of leagues..

Once he makes a move to the EFL Championship at the very least, then CQ will more seriously consider calling up Taf..
                      Qatars All Stars League isn't good either... The point is to have him in case of injury/rest for Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        Qatars All Stars League isn't good either... The point is to have him in case of injury/rest for Asian Cup.
                        What does the Qatari league have to do with anything? Lol

Based off performance only, I can guarantee you there are CB's in Iran better than Taf. I've watched Taf play a few times and I know he's good, but guys like Mohammad Naderi, Iman Salimi, Mohammad Daneshgar, Ali Shojaei, Taha Shariati, and tons of others have more potential at the moment.

Taf is good but lets wait for him to truly establish himself more.

Comment

I doubt at this stage of his career and the current CB situation with Team Melli (emerging talents like Shariati, Naderi, Salimi) Tafazolli is worth the language, passport and travel issue only to sit on the bench. This guy plays 45 league games in a year and would need to fly over for various TM camps and friendlies. Not going to happen

Comment

with all due respect to that guy but he is not TM material at all. way too slow. so much more prospects to follow in Europe now...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Ryan Tafazolli will leave Peterborough United at the end of the season:

"One Peterborough United defender won’t sign a new contract and another has left the club

Key Peterborough United centre-back Ryan Tafazolli has declined to discuss a new contract, but he remains committed to helping the club to promotion this season. Tafazolli has entered the last season of a three-year Posh deal and normally that would mean a place on the transfer list, but chairman Darragh MacAnthony is relaxed about the 26 year-old’s decision and will try and persuade him to extend his stay at the club later in the campaign.

MacAnthony also revealed Posh have turned down bids for the player. MacAnthony used his Twitter account to say: “(Ryan) wants to see our season which we have no problem with at all. I’ll have another crack at him during (the) season. “We have turned bids down for him. He’s cool about it and wants to sign off with a promotion.” Teenage left-back Lewis Freestone has left the ABAX Stadium. He’s joined National North League side Nuneaton on a month’s loan. Freestone is currently third-choice left-back behind Colin Daniel and Tyler Denton.

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...club-1-8592664

Comment

Rochdale 1:4 Peterborough United FT

Comment

Working...
                                X