Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ay baba, bad jori ridi Peterborough

Comment

guys instead of a tier 3 English guy I rather see CQ call up Taha. let's give the youth a chance here!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Iheanacho ended his chances of making the World Cup squad. Oceano probably wasn’t impressed.

Comment

Highlights:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

After seeing the highlights I don't want that guy anywhere near TM. Waay to slow bro, doesn't know how to tackle either.

Comment

he was never TM material.. Some people just like to hype things up. He plays in england's third tier and is on the older side now. CQ has never invited him to even a training camp before.
              sigpic

Comment

Jesus Christ I can’t believe any of you wanted him near team Meli

I’m not even in shape and I can run faster than this guy

Just because he’s 2 inches taller than most defenders doesn’t mean it makes up for his horrible lack of pace, agility, or positional awareness.

Nowhere near team Meli material !!!!

Omranzadeh is an example of a player of a similar size, and he was WAY faster and athletic than this guy, it might cut it in the lower tier leagues but in the World Cup all teams are gonna play with speed and this guy won’t stand a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

For some time I believed he was TM material, but yesterday Ryan’s defending was Azadegan league level. I don’t think he is any better than our current IPL defenders. He looks very weak

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    guys instead of a tier 3 English guy I rather see CQ call up Taha. let's give the youth a chance here!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                    I’m all for Taha, but a TM player should at least be a starter in the IPL

Comment

And you guys here clearly change your opinion for Tafazolli faster than your underwhere, a couple of days ago everybody was sucking his kir

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        For some time I believed he was TM material, but yesterday Ryan’s defending was Azadegan league level. I don’t think he is any better than our current IPL defenders. He looks very weak
                        I haven’t seen the game. And judging just by highlights is always wrong. For those who have seen the game:
                        Was he he that weak? His team can also loose 5:1 with him playing solid. It would be interesting to know if he was guilty on the goals and how he played the whole game.

Comment

Damn, There goes his international career ending before it even begin
                          Feel bad for the guy though, he seemed a top lad & off course, with True Persheeean looks & physical stature...!
                          Terrible time to have probably the worse game of his young career..!?
                          RawYawn ma badjoori rid derooz ..!
                          apparently in front of TM scouts too..!?

Much credits to opposition coach though, he recognized Pboro’s defensive vulnerabilities quiet well & seeming lined up a young & very pacey side to easily undo them...!

Comment

Peterborough United 2:2 Scunthorpe

*Ryan started the match and played the full 90 mins.
                            *Ryan apparently had a great chance to win the game in the final 10 mins.
                            *The draw places Peterborough in 10th, 5 points off of the last playoff spot.

"Ryan Tafazolli missed a great chance to win the game 10 minutes from time when heading Maddison’s corner wide."

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...ings-1-8375475

Comment

Blackpool 1:1 Peterborough United:

*Ryan started the match and played the full 90 mins.
                              *He received a rating of 7 by the Peterborough Times.

"Ryan Tafazolli: Just missed the odd header against a very large centre forward. Generally very safe, sensibly took no chances with his clearances on a bad pitch 7"

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...ited-1-8382926

Comment

So will be get picked by CQ or is he watching the WC at his local Pub?....

Comment

Working...
                                X