Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

We will get killed with Tafazolli as CB when our opposition is fast and relies on speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      We will get killed with Tafazolli as CB when our opposition is fast and relies on speed.
      Hope he proves you wrong

Comment

Comment

he should at least be tested and analysed in an tm camp. be card mikhore, not sure if he can really help us now or just in time....
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
            he should at least be tested and analysed in an tm camp. be card mikhore, not sure if he can really help us now or just in time....
            From what I hear, Queiroz still has an eye on him, whether it means anything, I don't know, but he is not out of the equation.

Comment

I’m totally for giving Tafazolli a chance. But ultimately Carlos will have the final say and I respect whatever decision he makes. He seems to be following Tafazolli so we know that he's not being ignored.

He is a big star in his club. He is a disciplined footballer who takes his club and his fans seriously. He loves his coach and his teammates. So from my knowledge it seems that disobedience and being a prick isn’t an issue with this guy and he’s very eager to help Team Melli.

Also guys, I know a majority of you aren’t a fan of lower division European leagues. Depending on which country, to some point I understand. But please understand that passion for football strongly exists in England despite which division. English football is English football regardless of which division or rank. Yes, his team is not in the EPL. But these guys don’t fear the likes of EPL clubs due to the fact that their Hazfi cup includes more than just EPL clubs. This is just one reason to not underestimate lower division English teams. So for example playing against the likes of Man U in their Hazfi Cup is equivalent to us playing a friendly vs Germany. Which in return is a great experience for the players individually. Their standards are higher than Azadegan League (I still can’t believe people make comparisons with Azadegan) they are given the same objectives by their club owners as do EPL clubs, they have the infrastructure, and most importantly as noted before they have a big passion for the sport.

I’m just trying to open your minds a little bit.

Comment

Also, if Ryan continues to play well he may get picked up by a club from the league above.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  So Seyed Jalal is faster?
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I saw one match from this guy and he seemed way too slow. Nothing spectacular at all. I would be surprised if CQ picks him.
                    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                    >-----------------<
                    Marg bar dictator
                    >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      We won’t know until he gets tested

I really hope he gets his opportunity to show what he’s got with Team Melli.

Comment

EFL Trophy: Luton Town 0:0 Peterborough United (PK's 6:7):

*Ryan started and played the full match.
                        *Ryan participated in the PK shootout scoring his spot kick.

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...bley-1-8320818

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                          EFL Trophy: Luton Town 0:0 Peterborough United (PK's 6:7):

*Ryan started and played the full match.
                          *Ryan participated in the PK shootout scoring his spot kick.

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...bley-1-8320818
                          I heard he was given a 99 pace rated card on fifa after this game... [emoji23]

Comment

https://youtu.be/OgD1e-jOBJ0

Highlights of Luton Town vs Peterborough United. 0-0* Posh won on penalties. Tafazolli scored the winning penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              it aint really about speed
                              its more agility and athleticism, anticipation, backline organization and communication ..!! and on all those front Seyed is a head and shoulder ahead of Ryan, IMO..! not to mention high level football & international experience..! about the only thing he is clearly better than Seyed is his distribution from the back ..!
                              Ryan aint purticularly Slow per say, but (in a little bit of highlight reels and etc ive seen so far) he sure as shitt is coming across Sluggish as fk....! its like he header clears the ball on the backline allright but it takes him ages to recover and position himself for the next upcoming defensive challenge..!! he could possibly often get away with that shortcoming in a weak league vs avg. offensive talent, but he'd be torn apart vs high quality fast attacking international level competition..!!
                              all that aside, as i've maintained, he does deserve a call up and a TM test trial at some point(perhaps when he manages at least a move to Championship level..?? or perhaps sooner than that ?), just to see how he measure in the TM in actuality.....!! if he is to stand any chance of a dream WC Traveling spot, that'll need to happen very soon..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                it aint really about speed
                                its more agility and athleticism, anticipation, backline organization and communication ..!! and on all those front Seyed is a head and shoulder ahead of Ryan, IMO..! not to mention high level football & international experience..! about the only thing he is clearly better than Seyed is his distribution from the back ..!
                                Ryan aint purticularly Slow per say, but (in a little bit of highlight reels and etc ive seen so far) he sure as shitt is coming across Sluggish as fk....! its like he header clears the ball on the backline allright but it takes him ages to recover and position himself for the next upcoming defensive challenge..!! he could possibly often get away with that shortcoming in a weak league vs avg. offensive talent, but he'd be torn apart vs high quality fast attacking international level competition..!!
                                all that aside, as i've maintained, he does deserve a call up and a TM test trial at some point(perhaps when he manages at least a move to Championship level..?? or perhaps sooner than that ?), just to see how he measure in the TM in actuality.....!! if he is to stand any chance of a dream WC Traveling spot, that'll need to happen very soon..!
                                You try and be 196 cm and have 99 agility. He has his strengths and he plays to them. He’s not an all rounder as a lot of you guys want. We saw what happened with the Pouraliganji-Ansari experiment, they were so disorganised against Syria. Cheshmi-Pouraliganji against Panama also. There has to be a good mix of strength and pace at the back. Hosseini is a leader, that’s why he works well with Pouraliganji. We need Tafazolli for that physical player.

Comment

Working...
                                X