• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peterborough United defeated St Albans 4:1 in a friendly:

*Ryan was subbed in at half time.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/s...ress-1-8047246

Comment

Comment

Would you guys say Tafazolli is better than Montazeri?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Can't tell yet, he still has a lot of proving to do. Montazeri has proven himself for TM over and over again so he would still definitely be my top choice until a drastic shift in Tafazoli's club career.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
            Can't tell yet, he still has a lot of proving to do. Montazeri has proven himself for TM over and over again so he would still definitely be my top choice until a drastic shift in Tafazoli's club career.

Thanks,
            not a chance. Montazeri has proven himself on the biggest stage against argentina, others in the WC, consistently in Asia, etc. He is a calming presence at the back and will most likely be partnering PAG at the wc. Taf with all due respect was atrocious against the likes of batshuayi vs chelsea and simply couldnt keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              Not even close pejman has arguably been one of the most consistent TM performers and is very well suited to keep up with speedy/agile forwards and wingers. I've said it many times I think montazeri is one of the more under rated players in TM in recent years his style and overall game is pure class. If Ryan makes it into the TM roster (which I hope he gets a fair shot at) he would be nothing more than a 4th choice CB behind montazeri, seyed jalal, and Morteza.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Peterborough United defeated Nuneaton 5:3 in a friendly:

*Ryan started the match and was subbed at the half.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/s...ners-1-8051628

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Not even close pejman has arguably been one of the most consistent TM performers and is very well suited to keep up with speedy/agile forwards and wingers. I've said it many times I think montazeri is one of the more under rated players in TM in recent years his style and overall game is pure class. If Ryan makes it into the TM roster (which I hope he gets a fair shot at) he would be nothing more than a 4th choice CB behind montazeri, seyed jalal, and Morteza.
                  but lets not forget montazeri, hosseini are all well above 30 so there days are close to being done.

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                    but lets not forget montazeri, hosseini are all well above 30 so there days are close to being done.
                    Of course and that's why if Ryan is good enough for TM he should be brought in now as a back up and be ready to potentially take on a starting role but at the moment, as we are gearing up for Russia, age is not a factor the gap between him and the other 3 CBs we have is pretty wide. What pejman brings to the table is very rare for a CB quite honestly.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                      Thats why we have PAG

Morteza seriously needs to GTFO of Qatar too… Turkish league would fit PAG well imo, if its in the top 7 teams. Another fitting league for PAG would be Belgium/Netherlands, but i think he's a little better than that.

Ryan Tafa is a good player too, but he lacks the same football IQ Hosseini and Montazari have, and he's not much faster than Hosseini tbh lol.. Still he's a late bloomer imo and he's made tremendous strides lately.

Some of his intangibles are his sturdy built, height, and he has nice stamina too.. He honestly fits our team, just needs time and more pishraft

Comment

Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Hosseini is one of the biggest wasted talents ever in Iranian football.

If he had agreed to join Wolfsburg when they had recently won the league, his career path would have been so different.

I've had the privilege to see him play in real life, and most of the good things he does is off the camera, so his pure defensive qualities is not always noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                          Hosseini is one of the biggest wasted talents ever in Iranian football.

If he had agreed to join Wolfsburg when they had recently won the league, his career path would have been so different.

I've had the privilege to see him play in real life, and most of the good things he does is off the camera, so his pure defensive qualities is not always noticed.
                          Agreed, went to Perspolis first game of the season last year vs Saipa holy shit can he ping that ball all the way to the forwards so magnificently and accurately.

Comment

Peterborough United 2:4 QPR Friendly

*Ryan started on the bench.
                            *He was subbed in at the half

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/s...ller-1-8058107

Comment

Really hope he gets called up, the upcoming fixtures is a great way to reintroduce him, we are playing a down south Korea with their 2 best players out injured and a Syrian side that will be a lamb for the slaughter in Tehran. In both environments he will be pressure free , the time is now.
                              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                                Really hope he gets called up, the upcoming fixtures is a great way to reintroduce him, we are playing a down south Korea with their 2 best players out injured and a Syrian side that will be a lamb for the slaughter in Tehran. In both environments he will be pressure free , the time is now.
                                I like Ryan, but Id much rather call up Ghoddos… Lets see how Ryan does this year with Posh and if he can make it to the Championship league… Either way, its not like England is going to call him up.

As for now, our CB's in Iran will do just fine… Keep an eye on Khaled Sharifi though, it seems like FC Seoul like him a lot.

FC Seoul is probably the best team in Asia excluding the fake ass Chinese teams

Comment

Working...
                                X