No announcement yet.

Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully he gets the call soon. CB is a position of worry after Hosseini/Montazeri retires.
    Wouldn't hurt to test him out in the next camp and see if he can be our future CB alongside PAG.

Comment

As many of our dear members thought, since we qualified early, CQ will give alot of non-regulars a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        As many of our dear members though, since we qualified early, CQ will give alot of non-regulars a chance.
        Question is... who will be sacrificed and left off TM to give these non-regulars a chance to make the team?
        Every current member of TM is deserving to be in the squad

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Question is... who will be sacrificed and left off TM to give these non-regulars a chance to make the team?
          He'll have big camps. 30+ players. Its not even a guarantee he'll want them in the team, or that they even get invited.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            I mean, Khalatbari deserved to go to Brazil with us last time around but we all saw what happened

Comment

Tafazolli is surely better than Pourghaz...

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                Tafazolli is surely better than Pourghaz...
                They honestly play different positions lol… Pourghaz is more of a CDM while Tafazoilli is your prototypical 6'5 Sturdy Centerback who's gonna header the living shit outta crosses

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  They honestly play different positions lol… Pourghaz is more of a CDM while Tafazoilli is your prototypical 6'5 Sturdy Centerback who's gonna header the living shit outta crosses
                  He definitely plays better as a CDM but we have Karimi, Saeid, Hajsafi and Ebrahimi those positions. Also in the squad for the game yesterday he was one of the 4 centre backs. I know Ansari gets called up from time to time also but Tafazolli is better than both of them, hope I don't piss off any Persepolis fans.

Comment

He definitely plays better as a CDM but we have Karimi, Saeid, Hajsafi and Ebrahimi those positions. Also in the squad for the game yesterday he was one of the 4 centre backs. I know Ansari gets called up from time to time also but Tafazolli is better than both of them, hope I don't piss off any Persepolis fans.
                    I agree with you. Hope Ryan can make a move to the EL Championship and get called up soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      I agree with you. Hope Ryan can make a move to the EL Championship and get called up soon!
                      Does anyone know what he means by 'soon come ⚽ IR'?

Comment

Does anyone know what he means by 'soon come ⚽ IR'?
                        Yes he will be called up you can qoute me on that!

Comment

Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

It seems that Ryan has miraculously remained unscathed, in a recent bear attack...

The bear however, was not so lucky and died at the scene.

Comment

any news ? move for Championship and playtime there would most surley give him a callup

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                              any news ? move for Championship and playtime there would most surley give him a callup
                              Likely that he will stay at Peterborough. His injury last season hindered his progress a bit. About a call-up. Would be very surprising if he is even tested. I think Querioz likes the players he has available and rightly so.

Comment

What about merging all these foreign-iranian players threads (like what we did with those playing in Qatar), and whose decision or level to integrate TM is still unclear?

Comment

Working...
                                X