Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    That low league team you speak of would beat at least half the teams in PGL if not more. I've been watching Ryan as long as anyone else here, I've watched him plenty. Yeah he's slow, no denying that. But definitely not to the point where it is a problem playing against Qatar Syria China and Uzbekistan. He is more than ready, CQ wouldn't be eyeing him if he was some kind of project like you're making him seem like
    exactly, people are talking about this like we are facing Theo Walcott or hector berellin , none of the countries we are facing right now in the WCQ have pacey attacks.....Barely any of them even attack. It's the perfect time to integrate him in the squad. And might I remind you Chile played the 2014 world cup with a championship defender. It's all about team cohesion not having players that simply play for good leagues.
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
      okay and where is davari now? nowhere near TM because he was not good enough. you need to understand that he needs to be called up and tested!!!
      Na baba, hatman mikhasti alanam bashe? Sitting on the bench in the WC is not equal to "getting tested"! That's for players who've already proved themselves!

Anyways, hoefully this one will be different.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        That low league team you speak of would beat at least half the teams in PGL if not more.
        No it wouldn't!

You guys either think way too highly of the English league (as if their players were from another planet) or think PGL is equal to Sri Lankan league (if they even have any)!

Dejagah is a prime example. He was not playing for a team in the third or the second division of England but he was playing in EPL!!! He was a very good player there, playing regularly for Fulham too! He was indeed one our best players but per your definition of the English players, he should have been the absolutely dominating player in TM! Someone we've never seen in TM before which is wrong. He was "One of" our best players. I'd argue Nekounam was always our very best during CQ reign and he emerged from PGL. Not from any European league.

So while I think this Ryan guy should be tested, people's concerns about him being good enough for TM or not, is very much valid. So I don't get all the fuss here!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          No it wouldn't!

You guys either think way too highly of the English league (as if their players were from another planet) or think PGL is equal to Sri Lankan league (if they even have any)!

Dejagah is a prime example. He was not playing for a team in the third or the second division of England but he was playing in EPL!!! He was a very good player there, playing regularly for Fulham too! He was indeed one our best players but per your definition of the English players, he should have been the absolutely dominating player in TM! Someone we've never seen in TM before which is wrong. He was "One of" our best players. I'd argue Nekounam was always our very best during CQ reign and he emerged from PGL. Not from any European league.

So while I think this Ryan guy should be tested, people's concerns about him being good enough for TM or not, is very much valid. So I don't get all the fuss here!
          We'll have to agree to disagree then. Glad there is pretty much nobody who isn't willing to give him a chance so at this point we're just debating levels of enthusiasm which is pretty silly lets just put an end to the convo and judge his value to TM when (hopefully) he gets his first cap.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
            Highlights - Peterborough United vs. Southend United:

"Where are they now? Southampton's young guns

Centre-back Ryan Tafazolli has worked his way back up the leagues following his departure from the Saints in 2011. The towering defender had spells with Concord Rangers, Cambridge City and Mansfield Town before earning a move to League One play-off contenders Peterborough in the summer. Tafazolli’s performances for the Posh have already led to talk of interest from the Championship."

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/02/17...ring-harlee-d/
            agge een bazieh ke CQ rafte bood negah kone..? ke RawYawne ma rid to shaansesh raft..!!

Comment

Big Tafa scores!!!!!!

Well live score app just screwed me over there. He hasn't scored. But its 2-1 Peterborough

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                Big Tafa scores!!!!!!

Well live score app just screwed me over there. He hasn't scored. But its 2-1 Peterborough
                is he playing now..?
                any links..?

he seems to score quiet a bit for a defender..!! that may be his Key attribute to gain CQ's interest..!! Carlos values highly players who can score off of set pieces ..! his whole game strategy is essentially to defend with 10-11 man behind the ball in order not to concede and just stick one in at the other end to ice the game ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  is he playing now..?
                  any links..?

he seems to score quiet a bit for a defender..!! that may be his Key attribute to gain CQ's interest..!! Carlos values highly players who can score off of set pieces ..! his whole game strategy is essentially to defend with 10-11 man behind the ball in order not to concede and just stick one in at the other end to ice the game ..!
                  No links, League 1 games aren't usually broadcast anywhere, used to be, not anymore though

Comment

Full Time. 3-1 Peterborough. 3 red cards, typical English game of football, probably glad I didn't watch it.

Comment

Full Time. 3-1 Peterborough. 3 red cards, typical English game of football, probably glad I didn't watch it.
                      3 red cards is a typical game in Serie A. Cards aren't brandished as much in EPL compared to Serie A

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                        3 red cards is a typical game in Serie A. Cards aren't brandished as much in EPL compared to Serie A
                        Bit of both really. There was another red card in the Gillingham vs Southend United game. Serie A is full of Gattuso type players.

Comment

What is it, like 2 goals in 2 games for this guy? And he's a 6'5 centerback?

Ghoddos and Tafazolli need to get called up!

In the summer, Ghoddos will most likely move to a top 5 euro league (most likely bundesliga), while Tafazolli will most likely get picked up by a championship team..

However, I wouldn't be surprised if a lower level EPL team picks Ryan up either… The talent with both these guys is insane!

Comment

Bit of both really. There was another red card in the Gillingham vs Southend United game. Serie A is full of Gattuso type players.
                            Akheh chekar mikoni ba zendegit keh bazieh Gillingham va Southend dari mibini?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              What is it, like 2 goals in 2 games for this guy? And he's a 6'5 centerback?

Ghoddos and Tafazolli need to get called up!

In the summer, Ghoddos will most likely move to a top 5 euro league (most likely bundesliga), while Tafazolli will most likely get picked up by a championship team..

However, I wouldn't be surprised if a lower level EPL team picks Ryan up either… The talent with both these guys is insane!
                              He didn't score bro. It was a mistake made on their Twitter and all the live feeds put Tafazolli and I got really excited lol. But they won.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                                Akheh chekar mikoni ba zendegit keh bazieh Gillingham va Southend dari mibini?
                                Lool na baba, dashtam haminjoori resultaro mididam. Southend are above Peterborough, them losing was good for Peterborough today. I love my football man.

Comment

Working...
                                X