No announcement yet.

Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People acting as if we are choosing between serigo ramos and Jerome Boateng , i want him as a 3rd choice center back and he's better than our current 3rd choice center back, so we should call him up. It's that simple really
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

He plays in England's 3rd division!! Is that really ahead of PGL?

Please don't get fooled by the name "England" and answer: "anything is better than PGL" or something in that line?!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
        People acting as if we are choosing between serigo ramos and Jerome Boateng , i want him as a 3rd choice center back and he's better than our current 3rd choice center back, so we should call him up. It's that simple really
        Who's our 3rd choice CB in your view whom you think is worse than this guy?

Comment

I think League 1 is probably = to PGL. bc PGL is way worse than english second league
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
            I think League 1 is probably = to PGL. bc PGL is way worse than english second league
            Tough to compare leagues like that but I think Peterborough vs Persepolis would be a good game to watch. But Peterborough vs Paykan for example would be an easy game for Peterborough to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Who's our 3rd choice CB in your view whom you think is worse than this guy?
              its not necessarily about the the 3rd choice CB being worse than this dude but its about his age. right now our 3rd string CB is either seyed jalal or pejman. After that its pourghaz.... i see ryan better than pourghaz. Its about trying him out!!! if he works out great , we just found our future CB if not then bye see you never.

Comment

Please don't get fooled by the name "England" and answer: "anything is better than PGL" or something in that line?!
                This keeps on coming up but I'm pretty sure this isn't how Queiroz looks at it when thinking about calling up these foreign brought up players. Tafazollis competition for a call up isn't the league it's players like Hosseini, Pouraliganji, montazeri, maybe pourghaz who are all above the leagues level. That's the reason they get called up becuase they're the best Iran has and not just some average ipl players. So even if someone plays in a league that's better than Iran that doesn't mean he'll get called up. It's a player to player comparison/competition, not league to league, which a lot of people here don't seem to understand.

Comment

yes it is, because in england, infustructure is better, plus ryan was in southampton youth, and they have excellent youth system, his team is doing well and we need a good old center back who is tall and strong, seyed jalal is good but he is good for future also, i believe any iranian who is good should be invited

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                    its not necessarily about the the 3rd choice CB being worse than this dude but its about his age. right now our 3rd string CB is either seyed jalal or pejman. After that its pourghaz.... i see ryan better than pourghaz. Its about trying him out!!! if he works out great , we just found our future CB if not then bye see you never.
                    Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    This keeps on coming up but I'm pretty sure this isn't how Queiroz looks at it when thinking about calling up these foreign brought up players. Tafazollis competition for a call up isn't the league it's players like Hosseini, Pouraliganji, montazeri, maybe pourghaz who are all above the leagues level. That's the reason they get called up becuase they're the best Iran has and not just some average ipl players. So even if someone plays in a league that's better than Iran that doesn't mean he'll get called up. It's a player to player comparison/competition, not league to league, which a lot of people here don't seem to understand.
                    Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    yes it is, because in england, infustructure is better, plus ryan was in southampton youth, and they have excellent youth system, his team is doing well and we need a good old center back who is tall and strong, seyed jalal is good but he is good for future also, i believe any iranian who is good should be invited
                    The last time we had all these arguments, we got a weak goalkeeper in Davari sitting on our bench during the biggest tournament of a player's life, occupying the spot from a more deserving PGL goalkeeper.

and he had been trained in Germany all his life too.

If this dude is not good enough for EPL and not even for the second division in England, I don't know what makes him eligible for TM! Sometimes CQ makes you scratch your head! But of course I do hope he comes and proves me wrong!

Comment

The last time we had all these arguments, we got a weak goalkeeper in Davari sitting on our bench during the biggest tournament of a player's life, occupying the spot from a more deserving PGL goalkeeper.

If this dude is not good enough for EPL and not even for the second division in England, I don't know what makes him eligible for TM! Sometimes CQ makes you scratch your head! But of course I do hope he comes and proves me wrong!
                      How could we know if this player is TM material if CQ doesn't try him out? I don't see why he shouldn't get a chance to prove himself in one of TM's future training camp (if they get any)

Comment

okay and where is davari now? nowhere near TM because he was not good enough. you need to understand that he needs to be called up and tested!!!

Comment

Highlights - Peterborough United vs. Southend United:

"Where are they now? Southampton's young guns

Centre-back Ryan Tafazolli has worked his way back up the leagues following his departure from the Saints in 2011. The towering defender had spells with Concord Rangers, Cambridge City and Mansfield Town before earning a move to League One play-off contenders Peterborough in the summer. Tafazolli’s performances for the Posh have already led to talk of interest from the Championship."

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/02/17...ring-harlee-d/
                          Last edited by aenima_8; 02-22-2017, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                            "Where are they now? Southampton's young guns

Centre-back Ryan Tafazolli has worked his way back up the leagues following his departure from the Saints in 2011. The towering defender had spells with Concord Rangers, Cambridge City and Mansfield Town before earning a move to League One play-off contenders Peterborough in the summer. Tafazolli’s performances for the Posh have already led to talk of interest from the Championship."

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/02/17...ring-harlee-d/
                            He'll definitely move to a Championship team in the summer, especially if he plays for Iran. If he plays for Iran and does well, a top Championship team will sign him for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                              That's why he is playing for a low level team and if you watch his highlights players pass him quick . No time to develop. Need 100% healthy and ready players right now
                              That low league team you speak of would beat at least half the teams in PGL if not more. I've been watching Ryan as long as anyone else here, I've watched him plenty. Yeah he's slow, no denying that. But definitely not to the point where it is a problem playing against Qatar Syria China and Uzbekistan. He is more than ready, CQ wouldn't be eyeing him if he was some kind of project like you're making him seem like
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                That low league team you speak of would beat at least half the teams in PGL if not more. I've been watching Ryan as long as anyone else here, I've watched him plenty. Yeah he's slow, no denying that. But definitely not to the point where it is a problem playing against Qatar Syria China and Uzbekistan. He is more than ready, CQ wouldn't be eyeing him if he was some kind of project like you're making him seem like
                                thank you so much!!! finally someone thats making sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X