Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    It would be good to have one massive CB even if its in a limited role. Tafazzoli is not making it to the England squad. Jones/Smalling/Chambers/Cahill/Stones have that locked up for the next 7-8 years at least. Plus I could think of about 10 other CBs they might choose instead. Tafazoli would work very well defending physical specimen players like Kim Shin Wook.
    Yep, or like against dominating physical forwards like Ibra who pretty much bullied the shitt outa everybody in our backline when we played sweden ..!
    whats he?, like 6'5" 200 plus lbs..?? now thats what i call a physical presence....!!
    i'd gather if he makes TM, he'd go down as perhaps the biggest/tallest player ever in TM history..!!???
    not to mention the best looking ???
    i can see a ton of maantooie sluts in iran be drooling all over him and be all up on his nuts when he'd travel to iran for home games..!! he's sure to get mad kos in tehran.!!

here is looking @ you aabji...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      Yep, or like against dominating physical forwards like Ibra who pretty much bullied the shitt outa everybody in our backline when we played sweden ..!
      whats he?, like 6'5" 200 plus lbs..?? now thats what i call a physical presence....!!
      i'd gather if he makes TM, he'd go down as perhaps the biggest/tallest player ever in TM history..!!???
      not to mention the best looking ???
      i can see a ton of maantooie sluts in iran be drooling all over him and be all up on his nuts when he'd travel to iran for home games..!! he's sure to get mad kos in tehran.!!

Weren't the Fonoonizadeh brothers about the same height? With their mustaches they would intimidate anyone in modern football now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Weren't the Fonoonizadeh brothers about the same height? With their mustaches they would intimidate anyone in modern football now.
        im not quiet that old to remember the early 90s TM..!!
        but yea, Wiki list one of them as 6'3"... probably lightweight too..?? still bit shy of RawYawn's massive frame..!

he couldnt have gotten his size and looks from his pappa?, then most likely his mom must be a tall lady with the fine whittie features..? she probably isnt a pure english herself..? probably got some German/Dutch ..? russian/eastern eropean blood mixed in her..??
        some of the biggest/tallest narekhar women i ever saw were in Germany..!holland especially...!

anyways, if he is invited soon (hopefully in this Jan camp call-up..!!? no better time...really..!) and with CQ's love-lost for defenders i can easily see this kid making our WC18 final traveling squad..!!

i'd gather the biggest stumbling block is still gonna be sorting out his sarbazi and visa issues...!!?so long the training camps are held outside iran, he shouldnt have any issues joining the team..!
        3 more points in the bag vs Gutter in March, and none of those goozoo CQ bashers can criticize his choice of call ups or bring up their horseshit do-ragge arguments ..!

Comment

but yea, Wiki list one of them as 6'3"... probably lightweight too..?? still bit shy of RawYawn's massive frame..!
          he couldnt have gotten his size and looks from his pappa?, then most likely his mom must be a tall lady with the fine whittie features..? she probably isnt a pure english herself..? probably got some German/Dutch ..? russian/eastern eropean blood mixed in her..??
          some of the biggest/tallest narekhar women i ever saw were in Germany..!holland especially...!
          anyways, if he is invited soon (hopefully in this Jan camp call-up..!!? no better time...really..!) and with CQ's love-lost for defenders i can easily see this kid making our WC18 final traveling squad..!!
          i'd gather the biggest stumbling block is still gonna be sorting out his sarbazi and visa issues...!!?so long the training camps are held outside iran, he shouldnt have any issues joining the team..!
          3 more points in the bag vs Gutter in March, and none of those goozoo CQ bashers can criticize his choice of call ups or bring up their horseshit do-ragge arguments ..!
          One of the Foonoonizadeh brothers - this guy even today would smash Ibra around like a dog on a piece of meat.

Sarbazi won't be an issue - IFF has figured out what to do in that sense for guys like Zandi, Dejagah, Gucci,...
          The main thing is will Tafazolli make an effort to be friendly and part of the team.
          For CQ it is very important that all the players get along and be competitive all while being comfortable personally.
          Beitashour and Davari for example just hung out with each other in the camps - where as Dejagah and Gucci made friends with everyone and actually hang out with each other as opposed to being scared to go outside.
          Last edited by Nokhodi; 12-21-2016, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

I'm 6'4" and only Iranian. There are tall Iranian people lol. Most of the tall Iranian people are from Shomal or northwestern Iran though. I know an Iranian girl in LA who is 6'2, and her brother is 7 feet.
            Don't forget about our volleyball team haha.
            Netherlands has the tallest women by far, and northern Germany is a very close 2nd or 3rd. The average girl in Hamburg was like 5'9

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
            Last edited by KeonKish; 12-21-2016, 01:21 PM.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

damn... i just knew amoo adesor was a tm player in his younger days..!!

Comment

He looks like a Persianized Ronaldo in that pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                  He looks like a Persianized Ronaldo in that pic.
                  lol, indeed..!!
                  you can tell kid's got persian blood running through his vains by his over-doing it on the fashion front and enslavement to brand name clothing and occasionally overly tweezing his bushy persian brows..!! lol

Comment

damn... i just knew amoo adesor was a tm player in his younger days..!!
                    It seems he was also a PFDC member who lost a bet. As you can see, he cut off his shambool as is evident by the stains on his shorts

Comment

Ryan's been given a 69 overall for his form this week on FIFA 17. He's a 63 normally. That's a big temporary upgrade

Comment

Peterborough play Gillingham in 1 minute. Tafazolli starts

Comment

Peterborough drew 1-1 with gillingham.....they are now in 7th place, only 1 point away from 6th place and with in 3 points of 4th. It's a tight race for the play offs
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Peterborough drew 1-1 with gillingham.....they are now in 7th place, only 1 point away from 6th place and with in 3 points of 4th. It's a tight race for the play offs
                            They have a game in hand.

Comment

I wanna see the guy get called up for tm, I think he will be very useful In corners against other Asian sides. Him and PAG will halt the Ariel threat of other teams
                              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

he should be invited

Comment

Working...
                                X