No announcement yet.

[Friendly] Iran vs Kyrgyzstan 07-06-2016 Live Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been in this site since 1996 and have religiously followed Iranian football since 1992
    I am saying this for the first time , although we played a couple of weak teams in friendlies
    This CQ squad is the best TM I have ever seen and for the first time we have such strong subs in every position just as good as the first team starters like never before
    For those who have followed me or seen my predictions I am usually %80 accurate
    Not only I am confident we will go to the WC fairly easily but we will advance to the knockout stage of the 2018
    WC in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      I have been in this site since 1996 and have religiously followed Iranian football since 1992
      I am saying this for the first time , although we played a couple of weak teams in friendlies
      This CQ squad is the best TM I have ever seen and for the first time we have such strong subs in every position just as good as the first team starters like never before
      For those who have followed me or seen my predictions I am usually %80 accurate
      Not only I am confident we will go to the WC fairly easily but we will advance to the knockout stage of the 2018
      WC in Russia.
      And I have followed TM and our domestic leagues super religiously ever since the 80's and I too agree that this selection is one of the most promising (If not the most) bunch TM has ever had/seen. Please don't compare them with the likes of Daei, Karimi, Bagheri, Khodadad etc. As this is an extremely young team and still has many years of prosperity and growth ahead of itself.

Not to mention that this is by far the most disciplined and well behaved team of our TM history, as we have always had at least a few rebels who stirred things up in TM camps, causing relentless drama (Need I name a few?)

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
        Impossible, I did check all diese sites actually...and the ATDHE sites....
        whatsoever....I wanted so much to Watch that game...........
        Nope, it was possible and all sources Nokhodi mentioned streamed the game and that is how I watched at work.

Comment

I am a really old admirer of TM. I have seen some incredibly talented players over the years. But this is the first time the entire team functions as a unit. We finally have a team.
          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

this team is talented YES

but 10 years ago we had Karimi, Kia, nekou and Ando in their best shape in the same team. Thats 4 of Irans best players ever at their prime

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

but 10 years ago we had Karimi, Kia, nekou and Ando in their best shape in the same team. Thats 4 of Irans best players ever at their prime
              I remember our previous "golden ages". What I think is much better about our team today is their ability to function as a unit. I never really felt like those players (for example our 2006 team) made a whole team; they merely all seemed like great individual players on the same pitch. Our team today feels like a modern soccer team with each player contributing as part of the unit. That's why I believe we have our best team today.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

True, but it only takes on bad apple to ruin it for everyone else. TM has always had a handful of great players, but it never really functioned as a complete unit. As long as I remember, there were always factions within the team and players would take sides. It feels, as if for the first time, TM doesn't have a single player that tries to stir the pot and cause unnecessary drama.

Comment

Working...
                X