Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
      Is teymourian really cut or injured?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
      Injured.

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN300 View Post
        Surprising that someone finally notice Aghil Kaabi, he is really interesting in the only position we have no one good or well qualified. He was one of SS Khuzestan's key players and he definitely matches CQ's criterias (physic, pace, good defence) for defensive players but he was great on attack too this season, his game is similar to Marcos Rojo. We don't have many options for LB currently, it is him or Ansari from Perspolis, both are young and good but Kaabi seems a great player.
        I think the way CQ sees this is that he already has two very qualified players for the LB position in the shape of Haj-safei and Mohammadi.
        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
        >-----------------<
        Marg bar dictator
        >-----------------<

Comment

So will Ebrahimi, Pahlavan and Mazaheri join the 23 player already announced and 3 will be cut from this list? Becasue CQ said he will take only 23 to Macedonia.

Comment

^

That L23 is final list , short of unexpected injury there won't be any change.
            Logic dictate ,If CQ was thinking of Pahlevan, Ebrahimi, Mazaheri he would have released L25 instead of L23.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              ^

That L23 is final list , short of unexpected injury there won't be any change.
              Logic dictate ,If CQ was thinking of Pahlevan, Ebrahimi, Mazaheri he would have released L25 instead of L23.
              That is stupid, what was the point to invite them then, stupid and unfair to these players, is not their fault that they are involved with Cup game, that is another Lajo Laj bazo of CQ..

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                I think the way CQ sees this is that he already has two very qualified players for the LB position in the shape of Haj-safei and Mohammadi.
                That's why he sees it wrong, none of them are qualified for playing as LB. Maybe Milad will become a LB one day, even though his potential is as LM/RM but still he can maybe convert into a LB like Pooladi did before, but HajiSafi will never be a LB and that's good. He can't defend and they are wasting him in this position while he is our best player on the left flank as we saw in the WC. Starting him as LB against Korea, Uzbekistan or Qatar will be a huge disaster.
                The only valid reason in starting him during these 2 years was to give him playing time while searching for another player to play as LB.

Comment

That's why he sees it wrong, none of them are qualified for playing as LB. Maybe Milad will become a LB one day, even though his potential is as LM/RM but still he can maybe convert into a LB like Pooladi did before, but HajiSafi will never be a LB and that's good. He can't defend and they are wasting him in this position while he is our best player on the left flank as we saw in the WC. Starting him as LB against Korea, Uzbekistan or Qatar will be a huge disaster.
                  The only valid reason in starting him during these 2 years was to give him playing time while searching for another player to play as LB.
                  I think you're wrong. Hajsafi has become a very solid left back. Polished his defensive contributions and really looks to have made that position his own at club and country. At Sepahan he played in a range of positions which didn't help. But now he's showing more understanding of positioning, knows when to commit to a tackle and when not to and gets forward well.

Milad Mohammadi is untested so I won't comment.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                    I think you're wrong. Hajsafi has become a very solid left back. Polished his defensive contributions and really looks to have made that position his own at club and country. At Sepahan he played in a range of positions which didn't help. But now he's showing more understanding of positioning, knows when to commit to a tackle and when not to and gets forward well.
                    Milad Mohammadi is untested so I won't comment.
                    Really ?
                    Week after week he has showed weaknesses and fragility in his club during defensive sequencies specially set pieces. His generally good performance is due to his great contribution offensively. Of course his team sucks big time in defense, but he is not completely out of responsibility.
                    I don't like the idea of playing him as LB, it is like if he wasn't good enough to play at his true position(s), generally in top 5 leagues they recycle wingers who showed average performances for some years as fullbacks but it doesn't suit him at all in addition to the fact that they gave him only 2 or 3 times his chance as LM (and he succeeded each time).

Comment

Hajsafi is a disaster at LB.

Hajsafi is a decent player at LM.

Comment

Really ?
                        Week after week he has showed weaknesses and fragility in his club during defensive sequencies specially set pieces. His generally good performance is due to his great contribution offensively. Of course his team sucks big time in defense, but he is not completely out of responsibility.
                        I don't like the idea of playing him as LB, it is like if he wasn't good enough to play at his true position(s), generally in top 5 leagues they recycle wingers who showed average performances for some years as fullbacks but it doesn't suit him at all in addition to the fact that they gave him only 2 or 3 times his chance as LM (and he succeeded each time).
                        When his team was stuck in defense he showed his weaknessess (in FSV and TM) but when the team was offensive minded he showed good performances. It is out of mind to play him as LB if the team plays defensively, he is rather a counter attack type of player

In TM games against Guam or India where we attacked for 90 minutes he played as LB and was one of our better players.

Comment

Hajsafi and Mohammadi are good for matches where we are looking to attack and throw numbers at the opposition. In matches where we are looking to sit behind the ball and throw blurs on attack, they can be vulnerable. Both players are more suited as a Complete Wingback and not a fullback which we lack right now. IMO Hajsafi and Mohammadi are useful but we still need a Fullback in the squad for those specific defensive match ups.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            Hajsafi and Mohammadi are good for matches where we are looking to attack and throw numbers at the opposition. In matches where we are looking to sit behind the ball and throw blurs on attack, they can be vulnerable. Both players are more suited as a Complete Wingback and not a fullback which we lack right now. IMO Hajsafi and Mohammadi are useful but we still need a Fullback in the squad for those specific defensive match ups.
                            Actually I do agree with you. Haj Safei is not a reliable LB. Maybe Mohammadi in time. But even the latter is more offensively minded. Maybe Ansari from PP could be a good option for that position or the young dude from SS Khuzestan that everyone is talking about. I don´t know him though.
                            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                            >-----------------<
                            Marg bar dictator
                            >-----------------<

Comment

Working...
                            X