Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would bashar leave before the afc final??!!! Is he dumb? I am sorry but if I was going to afc final and international league games I wouldn’t move....

Comment

^ money talks and bullshit walks. As simple as that.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Damn Bashar was one of our best players, going to miss his contributions. This is a big blow to the team. Wish him the best with his new club
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Wow that’s a huge blow prior to the final! I can’t blame the guy he hasn’t been paid for a while. It’s just crazy bc he just renewed his contract like 2-3 months ago. Heyf.....thank you for your service Bashar, one of the only Iraqi footballers I will always root for
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

thats a huge blow.

Bashar is a really quality player and one of the top asian players I have seen technically speaking (that is still playing in asia). PP having transfer ban right now, pahlevan out, alekasir out, amiri out bc of yellow card suspension I struggle to see what PP can actually do... His composure in tight spaces, breaking the press, and in decision making is all gonna be irreplacable in the current PP squad.

Frankly I am not sure what Yahya will do.This is when having a strong academy and u21 would be super useful.

I guess he will go with ...
            -------------Kamyabinia------------
            Nourollahi----------------Sarlak-------
            Ali Shojaei----Abdi Qara----Roostaei

Basically two reserves from TM omid up top plus abdi. Also this is classic Arab tactic. Have Qatari clubs gut the iranian teams mid ACL. So pathetic. happened many times before as well. Hopefully Shoja stays put.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
              Why would bashar leave before the afc final??!!! Is he dumb? I am sorry but if I was going to afc final and international league games I wouldn’t move....
              read the post lol.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                thats a huge blow.

Bashar is a really quality player and one of the top asian players I have seen technically speaking (that is still playing in asia). PP having transfer ban right now, pahlevan out, alekasir out, amiri out bc of yellow card suspension I struggle to see what PP can actually do... His composure in tight spaces, breaking the press, and in decision making is all gonna be irreplacable in the current PP squad.

Frankly I am not sure what Yahya will do.This is when having a strong academy and u21 would be super useful.

I guess he will go with ...
                -------------Kamyabinia------------
                Nourollahi----------------Sarlak-------
                Ali Shojaei----Abdi Qara----Roostaei

Basically two reserves from TM omid up top plus abdi. Also this is classic Arab tactic. Have Qatari clubs gut the iranian teams mid ACL. So pathetic. happened many times before as well. Hopefully Shoja stays put.
                You’re forgetting Amiri!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Persepolis club does not want to release him as he is still under contract with them. The new club must enter into negotiations with PP if they want him.

Last edited by webmaster; 10-13-2020, 05:43 PM.

Comment

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Wow that’s a huge blow prior to the final! I can’t blame the guy he hasn’t been paid for a while. It’s just crazy bc he just renewed his contract like 2-3 months ago. Heyf.....thank you for your service Bashar, one of the only Iraqi footballers I will always root for
                    I actually liked Emad Reza as well. Hawar Mulla was a little shady though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Keano; 10-14-2020, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                      The guys hasn’t been paid for almost ever, just like every other teammates and pretty much all domestic league footballers. Although I do agree that he should have waited till the AFC final where he could have showcased his talent not only in this final but also in the upcoming world club championship!

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      Persepolis club does not want to release him as he is still under contract with him. The new club must enter into negotiations with PP if they want him.

I actually was wondering about this. So apparently he recently signed a 2-year contract. Therefore upon his departure, the club shall receive a big transfer fee (providing our management incompetence won’t screw ourselves)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^ Man's got that Persepolis DNA!

Would be disappointing to lose him for the final :|

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          You’re forgetting Amiri!
                          I mentioned that amiri is out due to yellow card accumulation!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            I mentioned that amiri is out due to yellow card accumulation!
                            Ah I missed that....wowwwww we are REALLY screwed for this final. No that’s by far our 2 best offensive players I really hope he stays until the new year at least.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Fun facts.

Do you know that this logo was created by me? I scanned my Persepolis jersey's logo as they were missing a digital version of the logo in the 90's and as soon as I made it, the club and AFC used it everywhere and it became their official digital logo. Here it is if you guys remember it. It brings a lot of memories for me. PP=
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by webmaster; 10-14-2020, 01:36 AM.

Comment

^
                                GOOD JOB!
                                Apart being a PP fan, I say it without any bias, its the best logo of any IPL club out there!

PS: Why does SS logo have AUDI rings? lol
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X