Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    One of Yahya's weak points is he doesn't like young players or doesn't give them chances. To me this is a perfect game for a young player to impress.
    Exactly....doesn’t make any sense to be playing guys Pahlevan nourolahi and alekasir. He is great at everything besides rotating his players honestly and like you said not good at giving the youth a chance.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We won 4-1 and get ready to hear bunch KORKORI
      for that one goal bandar ameri scored on us.
      Heck we lost to gashgaie couple years back WE ADVANCED thats all matters...
      With very suspicious sepahan result EH EH gav bandi with another team sanati which saket is involve with which this is second time this year sepayan is suspect of gav bandi ,beating aluminum 6-1 earlier in the year with against another team sanati whi h again saket has business involvement with them HAS MADE
      THIS IPL race very very exciting.
      We can not enter zob game aimimg for 4 goals to re take first place , "just win baby" get the 3 points. Sepayan will lose points in their upcoming matches , as long as we take care of our own games 3 points each game we will be crown champions at the end of the year.
      Here is my line up for za game

Lak
      Seyed
      Kanani
      Aghaie
      Nemati
      Sarlak
      Ahmad noor
      Amiri
      Torabi
      Eisa
      Shahriyar

Even though love amiri as Lb , its good to see agaie back and the let campaign of 4 headed monsters in persepolis begain
      Combo of amiri,torabi,eisa,shahriyar.

Comment

Good to see Abdi scoring a brace. This kid helped Persepolis alot despite his young age and with Moghanloo and Isa addition he lost his confidence and knowing Yahya he opted for veteran often.
        Abdi is only 21 and will be stupid to give up on him. If you want bench him send him for a loan at least. He is young and big body.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

We will need abdi as shahriyar is not a definite go
          Next year for us . Abdi is great player to have around and there is nothing wrong to come off the bench in such big club like pp.
          I have afeeling shahriyar team will loan him to an arab team for alot of money.
          Then issa and abdi be our starters next year
          AND GUESS WHO
          reza gucci dad is pp fan and reza is on his way to iran what better club then pp for gucci.
          Combo of abdi,issa and gucci
          Shring the 2 spots.

Comment

I don't remember having so much confidence in a Perspolis head coach the way I have confidence in Yahya since I became a fan as a young kid. The win was decisive today and I think Perspolis is in a great shape to win both PGL and Hazfi cub titles this year. Of course it won't be easy yet after winning the derby, Perspolis is one big step closer. The main rival this season is Sepahan yet I think Perspolis will win the close competition. Yahya is going places and I think he is aiming at winning the ACL as preparation for taking on the TM HC job (IFF offered it to him before picking Skocic but he felt he was not ready). I don't like to see him leave Perspolis yet Yahya is a man of big dreams. I will not be surprised to see him coach in Europe at some point in his career.

Go Perspolis!
            همه جا پرسپولیس، قرمزته، ارتش سرخ پیروز است

Comment

Super cup 2020
              Persepolis vs teraktoor
              To be play first half of the month of TIR
              Between weeks 24th and 25th of ipl league.
              It be nice to win another cup and yahya will go all out for this game .
              Teraktor coach resigned today it be very interesting to see who be their coach.
              Kamalvand its possibility.

Comment

The verdicts are in
                SEYED JALAL is suspended for 1 match.
                Faraji is suspended for 2 plus 1 taligi

AND SEPAHAN VS PERSPOLIS MATCHES for
                1 calendar year can not be played in tehran or esfehan it needs to be played in neutral field.

IF IN HAZFI this year we drawn sepayan
                We can not host them which is a big blow dinve we been on the road all our matches so far

For za match no seyed no faraji
                Kanani and kamal should be teamed up
                Unles we play unortodox way of 3 defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  Teraktor coach resigned today it be very interesting to see who be their coach.
                  Kamalvand its possibility.

Kamalvand barely left Esteghlal and took helm of Saipa coaching. No way he'd be an option

Comment

IF IN HAZFI this year we drawn sepayan
                    We can not host them which is a big blow dinve we been on the road all our matches so far

For za match no seyed no faraji
                    Kanani and kamal should be teamed up
                    Unles we play unortodox way of 3 defenders.
                    The hosting won't matter as no spectators will be in the stadiums anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      Kamalvand barely left Esteghlal and took helm of Saipa coaching. No way he'd be an option
                      Well kamalvand resigned after last game due to financial situation in saipa.

Well well well
                      Look whos name is circling around
                      Carlos qiroush next tt coach we shall see
                      As this vacant job is getting intersting , WONT BE SURPRISED job goes to masoud .

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        The hosting won't matter as no spectators will be in the stadiums anyway
                        Well its more like not getting beat up in our hotel we staying at..our bus dont get attack..not delay of 45 minutes to get to our game.

Yeah no crowed in the stadium
                        And if we want choice a natural field which is must due to this verdict
                        RASHT WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE TO PLAY SEPAYAN without fans will welcome sepayan with attack on their bus within arrival.
                        Spayan will choose abadan .
                        No matter where trust me perspolise fans all over iran want get revenge on sepayan hosting us last week.

Iff should play both games in kish.
                        And if hazfi we drawn them kish should be the venue

Comment

Well kamalvand resigned after last game due to financial situation in saipa.

Well well well
                          Look whos name is circling around
                          Carlos qiroush next tt coach we shall see
                          As this vacant job is getting intersting , WONT BE SURPRISED job goes to masoud .

Oh wowwww lol WTH? He didn’t even last 2 matches with Saipa. Such sad state of football in our country

I honestly doubt CQ would accept the offer to coach TS. BTW by TT do you mean TRACTOR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TT=TERAKTORSAZI TABRIZ

Comment

Persepolise vs zobahan
                              MONDAY may 24th
                              8am pacific time
                              All the injured players are good to go
                              Only seyed and faraji due to suspension will be absent.

Things also getting more interesting in tt land.
                              There is a rumor cq and tt have agreed on price for next season of iran league but wont get announced till after the league is finish and the rule of no foreign coach or player is lifted. At the mean time ONE OF MY FAVORITE coaches which never get any respect has become tt technical director for rest of the year ONE AND ONLY FIROOZ KHAN KARIMI as kamalvand have turned them down.

Comment

PGPL foreign player ban lifted! Hopefully we can make some solid additions in the full back and midfield positions.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPKXTdmA...dium=copy_link
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X