Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too convinced with Moghanlou, i find him overrated and no wonder he couldn't last long in Europe. He is good on air only and even that he doesn't take advantage. Also i don't find anything special about Pahlavan. Same as Alishah.
    Persepolis dominated the match but finishing was really poor and Padideh time wasting was just ugly. Also Yahya rested Amiri, Norollahi and didn't start them because of TM match, they came in second half.
    Jalal was at fault of Ghaseminejad goal, Lak also could have done better.
    Alekasir played the last 5 min of the match and made his debute.

Comment

I know big clubs are all about winning but come on Yahya, he has zero trust on his young players. Sharifi only played 5 min, Barzegar is on loan, and there are few other young kids who didn't get any chance.

Comment

Moghanlou was one of those one season wonders we see in the PGPL quite often who got a lucky break bc oh his size. The move to Santa Clara really put in perspective how sub-par his game is and also now even in a big Iranian team like Persepolis he can’t deliver. Sad story bc his physique is very impressive but he lacks that flare up front you need from your striker. Happy alekasir is back bc that man DEFINITELY has it! Abdi needs to work on his game he’s a raw talent with lots of potential but he has a long way to go before he can be relied upon.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

So happy to hear Alekasir is back!

Comment

Perspolis 2:0 Nassaji
            Goals scored by Torabi and Alekasir

We could've scored more goals. Moghanlou and Sarlak missed two 1v1 chances. Torabi missed another huge chance late in the game. I'm very happy for Isa. Very important for him to score right before the ACL games. If he's ready to play more than a half, then he should probably start instead of Moghanlou.

Comment

A good win against a Nassaji team that is actually better than what the standings show.
              However, we still have a lot of problems to score. Our first goal was again a set piece and the 2nd was extra time. Nice to see Ale Kasir back though.

Sepahan can still overtake us with a win against MIS, but we're doing well to keep pace.

Comment

It was indeed a closer game than one would predict

Last edited by 04041374; 04-08-2021, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

We could've scored more goals. Moghanlou and Sarlak missed two 1v1 chances. Torabi missed another huge chance late in the game. I'm very happy for Isa. Very important for him to score right before the ACL games. If he's ready to play more than a half, then he should probably start instead of Moghanlou.
                  Good to have you around man[emoji106]

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Waiting to get my new Persepolis jersey.

Comment

It was indeed a closer game than one would predict

Welcome back man, you've been missed!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Waiting to get my new Persepolis jersey.
                        If you don't mind, can I ask where you ordered from?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          If you don't mind, can I ask where you ordered from?
                          Mokhlesam agha.
                          Sure.
                          Here is the link via insta.
                          Coming from Europe i believe
                          Paid 65 euro plus 8 euro shipping.

https://instagram.com/iran.jersey?igshid=vrvb4en7lcqg

Comment

Wow it’s been a while since I’ve seen you here welcome back man! You’ve been missed!
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Farshad Faraji won't accompany Perspolis to India due to being tested COVID-positive. He will join the team once his quarantine is over.
                              Last edited by 04041374; 04-10-2021, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Saeed Aghaei also tested positive.

Thank you Nassaji staff and team.

Comment

Working...
                                X