Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Torabi’s return to Persepolis won’t cost us any transfer window suspensions. I hope we’ve learned from our mistake with everything that’s happened (starting with Taremi). If anything were to happen I’d question the IQ of whoever that’s managing Persepolis’ finances. Although Qatar likes to kiss our butt from time to time given their political support of i.r., they’re still slimy if one of their clubs is losing to Persepolis. They can pull out the “this player left without fulfilling his duties at Al kabob United”. I won’t forget Al Sadd/Sepahan 2011 ACL.

Comment

Another 1-0 win with a goal by a non-forward.
      We're playing great but the finishing has been dismal.

At what point do our forwards come back?

Comment

Also, I just realized Persepolis has basically spent all of its earnings from 2 ACL finals and 1 ACL semi-final on paying off fines and unpaid salary!
        Honestly, I am really happy they have supposedly banned any more signings of foreign players and coaches in the league. First step of professionalism is proper finances. If a CEO wants to come in and buy players to become famous and then leave 6 months later leaving the club in debt, better we don't give them those means.

Comment

This was in the game peykan vs perspolis. I know perspolisis didnt like it. But hey this is an Iranian player and deserves credit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/56085229
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            This was in the game peykan vs perspolis. I know perspolisis didnt like it. But hey this is an Iranian player and deserves credit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/56085229
            His throws are incredible and quite accurate too. I don’t understand why so many PGPL coaches are complaining about this. After all it’s kind of it’s own tactic. Just like diving and parking the buss etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              His throws are incredible and quite accurate too. I don’t understand why so many PGPL coaches are complaining about this. After all it’s kind of it’s own tactic. Just like diving and parking the buss etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              PGPL coaches are mostly crying bachenaneh. There is absolutely nothing wrong with throws like that. You can score a goal by throw ins there is no offside either.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Ali Parvin signed Ali Alizadeh solely for his thrown-in ability and he was mocked widely by expert journalists and fans.

Klopp literally has a throw-in coach and he is (rightfully) praised.

Comment

Nader Mohammadi is getting positive coverage for PGL in the world. He is literally amazing and pretty consistent too. If you can believe it sometimes he overthrows. BBC using the term Persian Gulf League is by itself a win for Iranians all over the world.

Comment

Wow! Artesheh Sorkh is killing it today! 5-0 destroying Ghaleh-Noei's Gol Gohar in the first match at their brand new stadium (looks really great and standard with a good pitch). Will post the highlights! Yahya has done an amazing job with so many challenges. Perspolis is now the season mid-point champion.

Hameh jaah Perspolis!
                    Ghermezeteh!
                    Artesh-eh Sorkh Peerooz Ast!

همه جا پرسپولیس
                    قرمزته
                    ارتش سرخ پیروز است

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      Wow! Artesheh Sorkh is killing it today! 5-0 destroying Ghaleh-Noei's Gol Gohar in the first match at their brand new stadium (looks really great and standard with a good pitch). Will post the highlights! Yahya has done an amazing job with so many challenges. Perspolis is now the season mid-point champion.

Hameh jaah Perspolis!
                      Ghermezeteh!

همه جا پرسپولیس
                      قرمزته
                      ارتش سرخ پیروز است
                      Not trying to be a negative Nancy here but judging from the highlights it seems like half or most of the goals were mofti. Gol gohar just looked like garbage honestly can’t believe they are as high in the table as they are
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Here are the highlights. This match could have easily been totally different. I agree with our friend Ghermeza Agha to a certain extent. The result does not do justice to Gol Gohar capabilities yet it speaks to Perspolis's. It was only 1-0 for Perspolis at half and after the second goal more defensive errors by Gol Gohar including an own goal made it a disaster for them. Of course, this also means that if you make defensive mistakes when playing a team like Yahya's Perspolis, they will make you pay.

Go Perspolis!

Comment

5-0, Great win. I’m very surprised we are at the top of the table given the players we lost recently, we have an amazing coach. Glad we will be getting Torabi back, we may be able to win it again this year
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

Hameh jaah Perspolis!
                            Ghermezeteh!

همه جا پرسپولیس
                            قرمزته
                            ارتش سرخ پیروز است
                            Gol Gohar has put a lot of money into decent stadium and training facilities. I hope they don't dissolve in a few years.

Comment

wow amir ghalenoei pareh shod congrats to PP for thier win

Comment

I checked and saw their was only one game left in the league ? can anyone comfirm when the league will end? I thought it was 34 games

Comment

Working...
                                X