Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Besides abdi we have nobody - that tall and big dude we brought in from saipa doesn’t impress at all, just a big body up front and nothing more. How’d abdi do?
    He's hot and cold. He sometimes does brilliantly to get open or create a chance, but his finishing is wildly inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      He's hot and cold. He sometimes does brilliantly to get open or create a chance, but his finishing is wildly inconsistent.
      If his finishing could get consistent he can be a really good player for PGPL standards hope he steps it up soon. He did great in ACL but in league play he’s a wildcard for sure
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

One more win and Persepolis will be on top. " bar Monkeresh La'nat".
        Last edited by webmaster; 02-05-2021, 12:50 AM.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Why Mehdikhani and barzegar don't play?

Comment

Mehdi Torabi will sign with Persepolis tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/persepolis_news/...74787687444482

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              Mehdi Torabi will sign with Persepolis tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/persepolis_news/...74787687444482
              good move for all parties.

Pahlevan---Amiri-----Torabi trio under alekasir with nourollahi and sarlak deep would have easily won ACL and has a good chance to do so this time with Yahya at the helm.

Comment

Comment

Guys anyone know what mamad ansari’s situation is? Haven’t seen him suit up for us in a while he is a very solid CB/LB especially for PGPL standards. As Hosseini ages even more and we look to make another ACL push I think Ansari will need to be a big piece for us and need him healthy.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Great news! Now all we need is a good central defender and we are reay to win the ACl this time!!

Comment

Another 1-0 win with a goal by Seyed Jalal.

We need a real poacher. The amount of missed chances are going to bite us in the butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Guys anyone know what mamad ansari’s situation is? Haven’t seen him suit up for us in a while he is a very solid CB/LB especially for PGPL standards. As Hosseini ages even more and we look to make another ACL push I think Ansari will need to be a big piece for us and need him healthy.
                        your not serious? one of the worst and most overrated defenders for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Another 1-0 win with a goal by Seyed Jalal.

We need a real poacher. The amount of missed chances are going to bite us in the butt.
                          My exact sentiments Nokhodi jaan. Although these wins no matter how narrowly won they are, theyystill sweet. But man it’s so painful seeing how game in game out our “strikers” keep blundering sitters and 100% scoring opportunities. Even our prospective player Abdi is just inconsistent and unreliable. Hope with the return of Ale Kasir we can get over this issue.

Also I am not too thrilled about Torabi’s return, first how and when he left the team, secondly his epic failure in Qatari league, and most importantly his dastmal keshi gesture of showing Khamanei’s pic on his tshirt and saying “Rahbare man” bad joor az chesham oftaad since then...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^ I don't like Torabi at a personal level for the same reason and for politicizing football and his open support for IR leader yet I think he could still help Perspolis under Yahya.

Go Perspolis!

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                              your not serious? one of the worst and most overrated defenders for sure

For PGL standards he is very good.

Comment

I always saw Ansari as a decent defender. He is still at Perspolis and he has recovered but Yahya is yet to use him. He also came from very humble beginnings and was known for taking the metro to team practices and to matches even after he started to play for Perspolis. Here is a relevant Varzesh3 piece on him: https://www.varzesh3.com/news/173482...AF%D8%B4%D8%AA

Go Perspolis!

Comment

Working...
                                X