Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    Sometimes I feel like Iranian teams hire any foreign coach for the sake of them being foreign.
    This.

This Calderon won't help us much, seems old and out of decent connection in West Europe for friendlies or euro transfer. Won't have coverage (compare with Stramacionni and all the italian outlet speaking about SS). His CV isn't very impressive and quite old (outdated?).

Comment

It's telling that PER signed Calderon for only 1 year.

I don't think he will last even that long.

But I hope I am wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        LOL u say Asian Champions league final as if he was a back to back victor or something. This guy took a pretty good team to the Asian CL final ONCE... in 2009!!! Hell Zob Ahan made it to the Asian CL final in 2010...
        I wanted Massimo Carrera, you know this. I don’t know anything about Calderon and whatever I did know was because of 5 minute little research on Wikipedia and asking Ardalan who is Argentinian. I know for a fact Carrera would have been a good choice because he’s a reputable manager, now he’s linked to PAOK since we did not capitalize on getting him.

Comment

Are Alipour and Beiranvand staying?

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
            Are Alipour and Beiranvand staying?
            Zulte didn't send the payement before PP's deadline. so far he is staying.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              I wanted Massimo Carrera, you know this. I don’t know anything about Calderon and whatever I did know was because of 5 minute little research on Wikipedia and asking Ardalan who is Argentinian. I know for a fact Carrera would have been a good choice because he’s a reputable manager, now he’s linked to PAOK since we did not capitalize on getting him.
              Carrera would've been a much better choice than Calderon...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                This.

This Calderon won't help us much, seems old and out of decent connection in West Europe for friendlies or euro transfer. Won't have coverage (compare with Stramacionni and all the italian outlet speaking about SS). His CV isn't very impressive and quite old (outdated?).
                He knows how to coach better than any of those you named. His teams play great football.

Comment

So Beiranvand and Alipour are staying. Also Naderi and Shekari are coming to Perepolis...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Zulte didn't send the payement before PP's deadline. so far he is staying.
                    Zulte pishnahadesh 700,000 Euro bood, na?

Khondam ke PP 1M Euro mikhast.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Carrera would've been a much better choice than Calderon...
                      Man ham hamnazaram, karnaameye Calderón jaaleb nist, tanha chizi ke shayad mitone Calderón raa nejaat bede ine ke migan footbaale khobi amozesh mide.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

All I can say about Calderon is that he sure loves that oil money lol.
                        After getting bounced around several Arab clubs, Perspolis is a good way for him to get his stock back up (similar to Branko)

Perspolis did good to only do a 1 year deal in case he does bad, they won't have to owe him anything after this season.

Also, don't be surprised to see Branko back at Perspolis in the future. Al Ahli is a high demanding club and if he doesn't produce results in the league/ACL then he'll get canned and quickly run back to Iran to collect some easy checks

Comment

I don't want to exaggerate or anything, but I feel like Reza Shekari will be the second coming of Ali Karimi!

Comment

I don't want to exaggerate or anything, but I feel like Reza Shekari will be the second coming of Ali Karimi!
                            That's a heavy reach, but if he becomes even half of Ali Karimi, then he's a success.

Don't forget he is already 21 years old and hasn't shown us much on a club or TM level

Comment

Lol thats a big reach.. We can all dream but thats a big big dream

Comment

their playing styles are not similar at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X