Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you remember this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      Do you remember this guy?

This is his newspaper. No comment.

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Insane interview with Taremi. I can't tell whether he's saying the exact truth in all parts or not.

Two years of his career (or at least this season) have been wasted because of terrible advices and decisions. So sad, he has been the best player I've seen since I follow Perspolis and he should not end up like this..
          Damn all those who were instrumental in this disaster.
          Last edited by 04041374; 01-22-2018, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Insane interview with Taremi. I can't say whether he's saying the exact truth or not.

Two years of his career have been wasted because of terrible advices and decisions. So sad, he has been the best player I've seen since I follow Perspolis and he should not end up like this..
            Damn all those who were instrumental in this disaster.
            Is it possible to do a quick summary? I was going to watch it but it's over 1 hour long and I have a big deadline to meet lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              Is it possible to do a quick summary? I was going to watch it but it's over 1 hour long and I have a big deadline to meet lol
              Short summary:
              - Taremi went to Turkey by accompanying Rezaeian and signed there, even though he didn't intend to join Turkish league. Rezaeian didn't pursue him.
              - When returning to Iran he was told by agent and management that nothing would happen to him. The club lied to FIFA about the date of his contract (date of the contract was changed from 18th July to 20th June).
              - He was told to do that interview ("Hich khabari nist, hatman kheiri boode") before the Al-Hilal game, he was basically told how to respond, because the team had no spirit at that time and needed some encouragement. He didn't want to train with the team at all.
              - That money he received from Hedayati had nothing to do with Rizespor.
              - He wanted to stay until the end of the season, but was "threatened" to leave Perspolis in mid-season by "some people", else he would face "bad things" (he didn't reveal any names), probably being benched and to miss the WC.
              - He joined the team that offered the most money to the club and intends to make the move after the WC.
              Last edited by 04041374; 01-23-2018, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Short summary:
                - Taremi went to Turkey by accompanying Rezaeian and signed there, even though he didn't intend to join Turkish league. Rezaeian didn't pursue him.
                - When returning to Iran he was told by agent and management that nothing would happen to him. The club lied to FIFA about the date of his contract (date of the contract was changed from 18th July to 20th June)
                - He was told to do that interview ("Hich khabari nist, hatman kheiri boode") before the Al-Hilal game, he was basically told how to respond.
                - The team had no spirit when hearing about Taremi's suspension.
                - That money he received from Hedayati had nothing to do with Rizespor.
                - He wanted to stay until the end of the season, but was "threatened" to leave Perspolis in mid-season by "some people", else he would face "bad things" (he didn't reveal any names)
                - He joined the team that offered the most money to the club and intends to make the move after the WC.
                Thank you - will tweet this.

Comment

I really think he goes to europe in the summer.

Comment

Sometimes it helps to know these things, if you wanna know why things don’t work right in Iran, here is a perfect example !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

wow manaafe-e team va melli

Comment

hedayati is a cancer not only to Iranian football, but to all of iran. he is a disgusting man.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                          I watched the interview live. Taremi was candid and he answered every question. Ferdowsi pour did not let him go to qatar without pointing out that Qatar is now Europe which was his goal. once again we learned about naamardaane irani va dallal va gogheh baaz va pool baazikon who play games with the lives of others. One important thing he mentioned was the tears of his mothers. The fans need to learn to be respectful. He said he would never go to any other team in iran besides perspolis. We need to show respect even if one day the player is not performing as well as he once did. He spent his sleep time to answer the questions for fans. we have tor respect him. hopefully the 500k dollar will be spent properly by pp. He can make a million or more and then go to Europe. WC2018 will be the key to Europe for him. Besides PP is doing ok and has enough points to become champion so he can enjoy the warm weather for now
                          His mom what? Tears of his mom?

When did our men become so emotional and sensitive? He is a grown ass man, why does his mom crying make a difference on his decisions?

Comment

^ insulting his family I guess. I did not hear what the crazy fans had said. but fohshe khaharo madar va har naasezaaye digari dar stadium baayad az bein beravad.

Comment

In the year of world cup it is one of the worst decisions by any player to go to south of the Persian Gulf. Regarding Dejagah I would suggest he should get on any team and even if he has to play for free he needs to do that. He can join a team in trouble in Europe and do his best to help. He can accept 1/2 year job. Then after shining in Russia he can ask for higher salary

Comment

I love Taremi but his explanation of "reasons" for leaving Persepolis was non-sense. "someone told my agent that you better leave persepolis or else", is all bullshit no one is going to buy. His agent denied it anyways, which makes Mehdi look even worse now. the kid is obviously weak in the head and seems lost, and has a hard time articulating. I am glad that he is gone as the circus had to come to an end. he'll have a few months to clear his head and get ready for the WC.

Comment

Working...
                                X