Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afshin Peyrovani appointed as PP manager. Khordbin became deputy manager.

http://90tv.ir/news/432467/%D8%AE%D9...3-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Last monday Daei was crying and yelling like laato o loot on 90 for only 25k from PP. Martikeh Haar shode, that system turns any half decent person to a total cunt! He think everyone should obey to whatever he is saying and ordering because he is Ali Daei, create lots of hasheyeh around PP again. Yeki nist begeh akheh vaghti saali 2 millard behet midan, vaghean haghet in meghdar pol hast ke baraye 100 million zadi be karbala!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Last monday Daei was crying and yelling like laato o loot on 90 for only 25k from PP. Martikeh Haar shode, that system turns any half decent person to a total cunt! He think everyone should obey to whatever he is saying and ordering because he is Ali Daei, create lots of hasheyeh around PP again. Yeki nist begeh akheh vaghti saali 2 millard behet midan, vaghean haghet in meghdar pol hast ke baraye 100 million zadi be karbala!
        Take it easy and please refrain from calling one of our legends that word.

We are all human and we make mistakes. Don’t forget how much Ali Daei helped those hurt by the Kermanshah earthquake where as the government just stood and watched. He is fighting for his right and he is fighting for his money.

The frustration is more so towards the incompetent people who are not a part of Iranian football getting ownership of a club like Persepolis. Also I would be upset too if my money was stolen from me.. Despite how rich I am..

Please think before you post brother..

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          Take it easy and please refrain from calling one of our legends that word.
          We are all human and we make mistakes. Don’t forget how much Ali Daei helped those hurt by the Kermanshah earthquake where as the government just stood and watched. He is fighting for his right and he is fighting for his money.
          The frustration is more so towards the incompetent people who are not a part of Iranian football getting ownership of a club like Persepolis. Also I would be upset too if my money was stolen from me.. Despite how rich I am..
          Please think before you post brother..
          It is not the first time Daei does that, and i would repeat again what i said about Daei, he is a legend, fine, he should act like one. The guy has been a real arrogant with pretty much everyone who even have a small disagreement with him. Consider himself Taafteh Joda Baaafteh. I am not questioning his career(except the last few years), but as person, he is one of the the most arrogant characters.

Comment

It is not the first time Daei does that, and i would repeat again what i said about Daei, he is a legend, fine, he should act like one. The guy has been a real arrogant with pretty much everyone who even have a small disagreement with him. Consider himself Taafteh Joda Baaafteh. I am not questioning his career(except the last few years), but as person, he is one of the the most arrogant characters.
            Well he has been owed a large sum of money for several years and he has been constantly been lied to by different entities. Of course he'd be upset and eventually resort to screaming his heart out towards these hypocrites and liars. If anything that episode of 90 extremely disappointed me with Taheri and his lack of professionalism and hypocrisy. I was totally dismayed by Taheri's savage fashion of arguing.

Yes I have always believed that Daei has a terrible attitude and temper, but the man in this case is fighting for his long past due $$$. He is exacerbated by these IR agents' continuous lies and crooked behavior. At least he's got the balls to fight out loud against these thugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Well he has been owed a large sum of money for several years and he has been constantly been lied to by different entities. Of course he'd be upset and eventually resort to screaming his heart out towards these hypocrites and liars. If anything that episode of 90 extremely disappointed me with Taheri and his lack of professionalism and hypocrisy. I was totally dismayed by Taheri's savage fashion of arguing.
              Yes I have always believed that Daei has a terrible attitude and temper, but the man in this case is fighting for his long past due $$$. He is exacerbated by these IR agents' continuous lies and crooked behavior. At least he's got the balls to fight out loud against these thugs!
              Which big sum? The total money he has been owed is 100 million, which is 25k usd, consider the heavy contract they gifted him(over 2 milliard), jumping up and down for pocket money of 25k(for daei), is ridiculous tbh.

Comment

Which big sum? The total money he has been owed is 100 million, which is 25k usd, consider the heavy contract they gifted him(over 2 milliard), jumping up and down for pocket money of 25k(for daei), is ridiculous tbh.
                $25k in Iran is a lot of money. Doesn’t matter what your income may be. Plus it is his right to try to get his money from several years back. For him at this point it’s not just about the money, it’s more of principal. Otherwise we all know how he has often contributed to humanitarian causes and donated on many occasions.

He is upset with the club management for their continuous lies and empty promises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$25k in Iran is a lot of money. Doesn’t matter what your income may be. Plus it is his right to try to get his money from several years back. For him at this point it’s not just about the money, it’s more of principal. Otherwise we all know how he has often contributed to humanitarian causes and donated on many occasions.

He is upset with the club management for their continuous lies and empty promises.

25k is lots of money for Daei?lol

Ok^^^^^^

Comment

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2016/2017 | News, Photos...

25k is lots of money for Daei?lol

Ok^^^^^^
                    Do not quote me out of context!!!!

Read before mocking. If you cannot distinguish between Daei and Iran, then please stop it right here. Hoseleye jarro bahs nadaaram

Comment

Do not quote me out of context!!!!
                      Read before mocking. If you cannot distinguish between Daei and Iran, then please stop it right here. Hoseleye jarro bahs nadaaram
                      Humantarian of Daei? Che rabti be in ghazie dare, there are people who PP owe them 20 times more money and didn't say a word because of PP, they are not in a good financial situation , but Daei acting like clown for 25k.
                      Badam Daei only collected the money for earthquake(i give him the credit for that), didn't pay from his pocket.

Comment

Now after Gahremani and tons of referees in Iran, he is targeting Dr Bijan Heydari.

http://varzesh3.com/news/1482984/%D9...8C%D8%B1%D9%85

Comment

Yo Mosleh needs to go... Like not just out of Persepolis, but from football all together. The man is basically stealing money at this point.

Comment

Mensha and Ahmadzadeh have been sidelined for tomorrow's game vs Naft due to disciplinary issues.
                            Interested to know what happened. I didn't expect it from Mensha.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Mensha and Ahmadzadeh have been sidelined for tomorrow's game vs Naft due to disciplinary issues.
                              Interested to know what happened. I didn't expect it from Mensha.
                              damn, we dont need this at this point, what options do we have for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
                                damn, we dont need this at this point, what options do we have for them?
                                Nemati and Mosalman will play on the wings. Amiri will play as FW alongside Alipour.

Comment

Working...
                                X