Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Daei's left nut > Omar Kharbin

Omar Khar-e-bi-adab

La adab!

Comment

So apparently “Mohandes” Mohsen Mosalman was caught while he was “Ghelyoon mikeshid” before Al Hilal match.

http://90tv.ir/news/420807/فیلم-تازه...ل-تکذیب
      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Ali Alipour this season:

13 games, 7 goals

Godwin Mensha:

12 games, 6 goals

They have really stepped up in Taremi's absence

Comment

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2016/2017 | News, Photos...

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          Ali Alipour this season:

13 games, 7 goals

Godwin Mensha:

12 games, 6 goals

They have really stepped up in Taremi's absence
          Always rated Alipour. Needs to go to Europe though to get into team Melli.

Comment

Don't know how true this is but there is a exciting rumor going around that Mahdavikia and Hashemian are going to join Persepolis' board.

http://90tv.ir/news/427059/%D8%B4%D9...8C%D8%B1%D9%87

Comment

^ Wouldn’t it be too soon though? Also I kind of doubt Mahdavikia and Hashemian of all people (who are against the corruption in our football) would join the board of Persepolis that’s not a privatized club. These guys are for privatizing Persepolis and Esteghlal.

Comment

It's just another attempt to play with the feelings of the fans. IR wants to install people, who take orders from them.

Comment

Club building was set on fire by some opposition group.
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb_dW-dA...by=footfuniran

Comment

Interview with Sreten Cuk. He talks about many topics, amongst youth development, facilities and pitches in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Interview with Sreten Cuk. He talks about many topics, amongst youth development, facilities and pitches in Iran.
                      Kodoom doorbin hastim alan ma

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

lol i watched the whole interview. It was a weird one, went from funny random questions to serious ones. nevertheless the guy seemed like he knew his shit and hopefully it's not a big loss. The last part when the host says ramin was funny

Comment

Not sure what Cuk meant when he said, “If Iran and Croatia don’t make it out of the group, I take the responsibility.”

Was he low key taking a stab at CQ and how Team Melli’s Persepolis players will be the deciding factor to make it out of the group? I’m not sure.. But if so then he is an idiot.

You focus on Croatia’s youth while Carlos focuses on Team Melli. There are 4-5 Persepolis players in our national team and some even warm the bench from time to time. It’s a collaborative effort under the coaching and guidance of our Portuguese head coach and his staff.

But ultimately I think it was a joke but a translated joke from his Croatian humor.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            Not sure what Cuk meant when he said, “If Iran and Croatia don’t make it out of the group, I take the responsibility.”
                            Was he low key taking a stab at CQ and how Team Melli’s Persepolis players will be the deciding factor to make it out of the group? I’m not sure.. But if so then he is an idiot.
                            You focus on Croatia’s youth while Carlos focuses on Team Melli. There are 4-5 Persepolis players in our national team and some even warm the bench from time to time. It’s a collaborative effort under the coaching and guidance of our Portuguese head coach and his staff.
                            But ultimately I think it was a joke but a translated joke from his Croatian humor.
                            it was just a joke lol . Cuk seems like a really knowledgeable good guy

Comment

Thanks God, Hedayati won't help Perspolis anymore. We don't need your money.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1482117...A9%D9%86%D9%85

Comment

The roasting of former Persepolis general manager, Ali Akbar Taheri (ft. Ali Daei)

https://as1.cdn.asset.aparat.com/apa...20p__30319.mp4

Comment

Working...
                                X