Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're playing a friendly game, it's being broadcasted. PP 3-0 after 30 minutes
    http://www1.live.irib.ir/#alborz

Comment

LOL wtf the game is over after 33 mins.

Comment

We lost a former player
        23 y/o Amir Mohammad Madani, who was promoted from the youth team two years ago passed away due to a heart attack. He scored a hat-trick in the U21 derby and was dubbed as "Iranian Zayed"
        https://www.tarafdari.com/%D8%AE%D8%...AF%D9%81%D8%AA

Next to Taremi

RIP
        Last edited by 04041374; 09-27-2017, 05:59 AM.

Comment

^ 23 year old and heart attack? what the hell is happening in Iran? what is next? 15 year olds? this in incredible.

may he rest in peace.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Look at this bikelas Omar Khrbin... the anti-Iranian Syrians are simply disgusting...
            I hope Australia destroys their team.

Comment

Our players score against clubs like Atletico, Bayern, Lyon, Ajax etc.
              Their players biggest achievement is to score against TM and Perspolis.

Comment

Why are we getting offended and butt hurt over every little gesture whenever we lose.
                They're players, let them have fun and talk some smack if they have to..

Brings more fun into the game whenever smack talk is involved and not getting sensitive every single time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Look at this bikelas Omar Khrbin... the anti-Iranian Syrians are simply disgusting...
                  I hope Australia destroys their team.
                  F Him and the Syrians and their mamas. They did the same shit when they TIED us.

What a bunch of illiterate, low-cultured fuc*s! They should respect their masters (Us) for saving their lowly country from getting pulverized by some bandits with machine guns. They know we own them so they have to resort to this.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    Why are we getting offended and butt hurt over every little gesture whenever we lose.
                    They're players, let them have fun and talk some smack if they have to..

Brings more fun into the game whenever smack talk is involved and not getting sensitive every single time.
                    Considering these guys play in Saudi Arabia, this is not basic smack talk or banter. Its politically, religiously and ethnically purposed.

We had fans here crapping over Taremi for his celebration against a Saudi team a while back, but we always make excuses for our opponents.

Comment

We shouldn't even react to these low-lives.

They are a bunch of hyenas who are happy for having stepped over the Lion's tale. Sooner or later they will be demolished.

Let them lick the Saudi ass for the time being. that's what they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Considering these guys play in Saudi Arabia, this is not basic smack talk or banter. Its politically, religiously and ethnically purposed.

We had fans here crapping over Taremi for his celebration against a Saudi team a while back, but we always make excuses for our opponents.
                        Iranians here get very righteous when it comes to our players, but find a million excuses for other players.

Again, Fu*k Syria.

Comment

Is that even his official account? He doesn't have a blue tick.

EDIT It's his official account. Man I really really hoooooope that we meet them at the AC and destroy them and Saudi Arabia too so that he and Al Soma cry twice. These cunts!!!!!!

Comment

Daei responds:

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                              We shouldn't even react to these low-lives.

They are a bunch of hyenas who are happy for having stepped over the Lion's tale. Sooner or later they will be demolished.

Let them lick the Saudi ass for the time being. that's what they deserve.
                              The best post response

To think I actually respected him for his quality of football.

To think that even after they mocked Team Melli and acted tough, I still showed my support for them to defeat Australia.

I still wish them good luck. I've just lost respect for Omar Kharbin. Man.. So disappointing.

But yeah, again, great post and response 👍🏼

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Our players score against clubs like Atletico, Bayern, Lyon, Ajax etc.
                                Their players biggest achievement is to score against TM and Perspolis.
                                Don't forget about Chelsea 😉

https://youtu.be/2xihXRGEMFk

Fitting, isn't it? 😄

Comment

Working...
                                X