Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New team bus

Comment

Even many of those blind naive Perspolis "fans" that chanted against TM are now slowly realizing that Mr "perofesor" is just hot air when it comes to international level. He spent so much energy to hijack CQ & TM, but ended up being exposed badly in ACL. This team will either make the group stage through individual skills and a lot of luck, or fail miserably like it was predicted before the tournament even started. With Branko we will get knockout anyway, sooner or later.
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Nobody loves Branko or any particular player, we all love Persepolis and want our club to play good football. To be honest Branko is much better than many Iranian coaches but he is far away from CQ. He has a good "Plan A" but as soon as his tactics fails, he has nothing to change the outcome and his subs are stupid and late. As you said he can not read the match properly or cause drastic positive changes. Basically PP won't get any better in second halves because of Branko using a new tactic. He has flaws. His rigid line up with least flexibility and playing time to younger talented subs is his major error. Rabihkhah is simply his obsession and closet lover. Do you know any alternative among Vatani coaches? All of us know Branko by now. Although I must admit I know him through and through right now. I knew half of his flaws back in his tenure in NT around 2003-2006.

Do you have any suggestion to make things better? or you are just pissed off because of Branko vs CQ shenanigans which were fed to public with sensational media outlet and got worse by Adel's program unfortunately! I don'r remember any PP fans supporting Branko as possible future TM manager or saying he was better than CQ. Can you recall any members here saying anything similar to this? All I remember was defending Branko for wanting his players in half season and IFF forcing a schedule on clubs.
        Last edited by PersianLegion; 04-10-2017, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Ahmadzadeh will miss the game vs Machine Sazi as well.

Edit: Looks like Nariman Jahan won't make it as well.
          Last edited by 04041374; 04-13-2017, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Good news
            the game vs Padideh has been moved to Wednesday, April 19th, 19:05

The game and likely championship ceremony would've been held 4 days before the game vs Al Hilal.

Comment

Confirmed: Seyed Jalal extended his contract until 2019. It looks like he will retire until then.

http://www.fc-perspolis.com/Contents...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF
              Last edited by 04041374; 04-12-2017, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Am I the only one who's bugged by the obvious misspelling of the club's official name, which is, of course, "Persepolis SC". Bashgahe farhangi-varzeshi translates to Sports Club and not FC (Football Club). Also, there is no such thing as "Perspolis". Wishful thinking I know but these idiots need to realize their mistake and fix it.

Comment

Ali Daei about Taremi's miss. He also criticized Torkashvand. Yesterday, Torkashvand called Alishah and Nourollahi traitors for leaving PP for Tractor. And now Daei called him a nobody.

Last edited by 04041374; 04-13-2017, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Ali Daei about Taremi's miss. He also criticized Torkashvand. Yesterday, Torkashvand called Alishah and Nourollahi traitors for leaving PP for Tractor. And now Daei called him a nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                      Am I the only one who's bugged by the obvious misspelling of the club's official name, which is, of course, "Persepolis SC". Bashgahe farhangi-varzeshi translates to Sports Club and not FC (Football Club). Also, there is no such thing as "Perspolis". Wishful thinking I know but these idiots need to realize their mistake and fix it.
                      A lot of people (including me) call it "Perspolis" because that is imo the correct spelling from Farsi. It's like for example the Dutch call and spell "Tehran" as "Teheran", but in Farsi we call and write it as Tehran without the extra "e" in there.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Ali Daei talks about PP management (until 2:35)
                        http://static2.90tv.ir/e3a6439a/Conf...-90tv.ir-1.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                          A lot of people (including me) call it "Perspolis" because that is imo the correct spelling from Farsi. It's like for example the Dutch call and spell "Tehran" as "Teheran", but in Farsi we call and write it as Tehran without the extra "e" in there.
                          Right, I call it "perspolis" in Farsi, too. I was referring to the written name and the correct spelling of it in latin. Since Persepolis is a Greek name, it should be spelled properly, imho. The Tehran vs. Teheran argument I agree with because Tehran is a Persian name and, as such, should be spelled the way Iranians pronounce it. In any case, I doubt anybody in Sepah gaf about these things.

Comment

Karimi vs. Daei is reactivated!

دایی از مدیران پرسپولیس خواسته به جای «خائن» دانستن امید عالیشاه و احمد نوراللهی، در مورد جذب دو اوکراینی ناکارآمد توضیح بدهند، علی کریمی هم از آن طرف به دایی طعنه زده و ماجرای حضور ناموفق سپانوویچ در پرسپولیس تحت هدایت او را یادآوری کرده است.

Ali Daei talks about PP management (until 2:35)
                            http://static2.90tv.ir/e3a6439a/Conf...-90tv.ir-1.mp4

Comment

Shireh Ali Daie, and Ali karimi.

both want the best for our football and our club and they have the right to speak their mind.
                              both of them know how much the fans love them and neither has insulted the other.
                              I'd say let them spill their guts out.

Comment

Confirmed: Seyed Jalal extended his contract until 2019. It looks like he will retire until then.

http://www.fc-perspolis.com/Contents...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF
                                I certainly hope so.

football is a fast game, signing a 35 year old CB to a two year deal doesn't sound like a smart move.
                                but then again, he can always sit on the bench and help when we need him. I think keeping him as starting CB for the next season and on, is simply going backwards.
                                We need younger replacement, now!

Comment

Working...
                                X