Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torkashvand: "We are aiming the Club's WC final."

روزنامه خبرورزشی:
    🔴ترکاشوند معاون باشگاه #پرسپولیس: ما به فینال جام باشگاه های جهان فکر می کنیم؛ دو سال پیش با آقای طاهری به پرسپولیس آمدیم و دنبال این هدف هستیم.

Was this supposed to be serious?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Torkashvand: "We are aiming the Club's WC final."

روزنامه خبرورزشی:
      🔴ترکاشوند معاون باشگاه #پرسپولیس: ما به فینال جام باشگاه های جهان فکر می کنیم؛ دو سال پیش با آقای طاهری به پرسپولیس آمدیم و دنبال این هدف هستیم.

Was this supposed to be serious?

Taheri said our goal is ultimately to win Asia. I don't find anything wrong with aiming high, as long as we are willing to put in the hard work and give the coaching staff and the players the support they need. having said that, I don't think anyone expects this team to go far this year, but it will be a much needed experience for the players, specially the younger ones. Hopefully we can build on this for next year and the year after.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
        Taheri said our goal is ultimately to win Asia. I don't find anything wrong with aiming high, as long as we are willing to put in the hard work and give the coaching staff and the players the support they need. having said that, I don't think anyone expects this team to go far this year, but it will be a much needed experience for the players, specially the younger ones. Hopefully we can build on this for next year and the year after.
        It's just very unrealistic to win the ACL under the current conditions (at least now), even more to reach the final of the Club WC.

Since the club can't sign foreign players and has to rely on local players for now, the highest goal should be to pay all debts (Especially Jose's unpaid wages) until next season.

Apparently Khalilzadeh has agreed to sign a two year deal.

Comment

It's just very unrealistic to win the ACL under the current conditions (at least now), even more to reach the final of the Club WC.

Since the club can't sign foreign players and has to rely on local players for now, the highest goal should be to pay all debts (Especially Jose's unpaid wages) until next season.

well I don't believe they meant their goal is to win this year. Obviously this team isn't good enough for that. But any team that wins ACL is automatically in the club world cup. the new rule about not signing foreign players/coaches is a very good rule. it should have been implemented years ago.

Comment

Ok I was wrong. The quote was probably misinterpreted.
            I just saw the whole interview on the club homepage. Taheri said in their first meeting with Branko (two years ago) that their wish/expectation is to win ACL and play vs Barcelona in the WC.

Comment

He is absolutely garbage, the most overrated player in Iran. His weakness is his passing, something that has to be your strength to play in Branko's system.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                He is absolutely garbage, the most overrated player in Iran. His weakness is his passing, something that has to be your strength to play in Branko's system.
                For now it's only certain, that the club reached an agreement with a CB. Maybe it's another CB, but Khalilzadeh was the one being linked with PP over the last months.

Comment

For now it's only certain, that the club reached an agreement with a CB. Maybe it's another CB, but Khalilzadeh was the one being linked with PP over the last months.
                  PAG is better than Shoja. Shoja has been risky in penalty area. I think either we have to sign a CB and send Mohamad Ansari to his rightful position in LB or sign Saeed Aghai as our LB and keep Ansari in CB.

Can you name any good CB linked to Persepolis other than PAG and Shoja?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    PAG is better than Shoja. Shoja has been risky in penalty area. I think either we have to sign a CB and send Mohamad Ansari to his rightful position in LB or sign Saeed Aghai as our LB and keep Ansari in CB.

Can you name any good CB linked to Persepolis other than PAG and Shoja?
                    Tayyebi, Kouroshi and Pourghaz were linked to some point.

Comment

Nasaji had a CB that almost joined the team in winter break, but 500 million transfer fee was too much for our cash strapped team.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                        Nasaji had a CB that almost joined the team in winter break, but 500 million transfer fee was too much for our cash strapped team.
                        I think you are mistaking Shayan Mosleh (aka Ali Mosleh) of Sepidrood Rasht. He is a LB and the story you are talking about was about him. I don't recall any talk or report about any CB from Nasaji in last summer or winter break.

Comment

^ you right it wasn't Nasaji, it was Sepeedrood.

Comment

There are rumors that Rezaeian wants to leave. It seems that the disciplinary committee still hasn't decided about him.

Comment

There are rumors that Rezaeian wants to leave. It seems that the disciplinary committee still hasn't decided about him.
                              I don't blame him. He's not in the best situation right now....
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Taheri just confirmed, that the club will sell Rezaeian. Earlier this morning Parvin and the leaders wanted to convince Branko to forgive him.

Sad ending. I hope his next destination will be Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X