Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Seyed Jalal might miss the game against Naft due to an injury.

So far, Mahini, Ansari, Amiri and Kamyabinia will miss the game due to suspensions. The club will also decide about possible suspensions for Rezaeian and Alipour.
    God help us.
    Teamo tatil konim berim dige. Defa dige kasi namoond basamon! CB nadarim!

These are our remaining CBs
    1. Hamed Aghaei (19)
    2. Aref Mohamadali pour (17)

Our LB Rabikhah is the best remaining player in defense?

No Amiri, no Rezaian, and no Alipour means get stuck with Taremi and no Kamyabinia! Dude that is a lot of changes and gaps to cover. It is good for our younger player in winger and forward to have some experience but our defense is just totally wide open. Branko will throw in Aramtab, Moharami, Ahmadzadeh, Karami and Nariman Jahan to fill in this! It is really scary. There will be many players out of their position.

Comment

Seyed Jalal might miss the game against Naft due to an injury.

So far, Mahini, Ansari, Amiri and Kamyabinia will miss the game due to suspensions. The club will also decide about possible suspensions for Rezaeian and Alipour.
      God help us.
      I remember Ansari was suspended not too long ago, how quickly did he get three suspensions again?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        Teamo tatil konim berim dige. Defa dige kasi namoond basamon! CB nadarim!

These are our remaining CBs
        1. Hamed Aghaei (19)
        2. Aref Mohamadali pour (17)

Our LB Rabikhah is the best remaining player in defense?

No Amiri, no Rezaian, and no Alipour means get stuck with Taremi and no Kamyabinia! Dude that is a lot of changes and gaps to cover. It is good for our younger player in winger and forward to have some experience but our defense is just totally wide open. Branko will throw in Aramtab, Moharami, Ahmadzadeh, Karami and Nariman Jahan to fill in this! It is really scary. There will be many players out of their position.
        Rabikhah used to play a lot of CB and DM for Sanat Naft.
        sigpic

Comment

Some news:

- Alipour returned to the training session and is ready to play vs. Naft
          - The club will decide about Rezaeian's future tomorrow. Right now, he is training separately from the team.
          - Hosseini is cleared to play against Naft.

Comment

Perspolis are on Twitter as well

https://twitter.com/fcperspolisir

The official Facebook account

https://www.facebook.com/fcperspolisir/
            Last edited by 04041374; 03-04-2017, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Beiranvand extended his contract until 2021 and Ansari until 2019

Comment

Vladimir Priyomov about his time in Iran. Looks like he didn't feel very happy there.

Former Ukrainian legionnaire Iranian "Persepolis" explained why left the team and about life in Iran.

- I went to "Persepolis" on a free transfer. Taken this decision easily. Club Polyansky us particularly wanted to go. No head coach or leadership. The main reason for leaving - we are not playing as much as I wanted. Well, for me, for sure - I will not speak for Alexis. As a result, concluded that it is better to disperse.

- Why have not played well?
                - Like it or not, Iran - closed country. Not so easy to adapt to a foreigner there and play. Perhaps in this lies the explanation. This is generally different world for us, Ukrainian. But because we're back together, it was still easier. Otherwise, probably could go crazy.

- Let's examples. What exactly are the differences?
                - Starting from food and ending behavior - there are many restrictions. For example, women can not attend matches. However, his wife did not come to me for another reason. We have two children and no one to leave them for a long period. A stranger to Iran it would be even harder than me.

- How do you Iranian cuisine?
                - It is, in fact, reduced to a kebab and rice. At some point he has to watch the power was. But over time, become accustomed. Our variety of dishes, of course, is not enough. Missed his soup.

- Well, prepare yourself something?
                - I just prepared. Fried potatoes, for example.

- What's the story happened with your last name? Assistant head coach Sreten Ciuc telling you if in "Persepolis" Putin called ...
                - Agree not a good nickname for Ukrainian. Generally such nicknames as I was. I called Velada Veladimir or because they speak Vladimir was very difficult. Polyansky applied to Lehi - Alex. As for Putin ... No, this is a misunderstanding. The second coach joked in an interview, saying that Iran knows of another Vladimir - Putin and called me. the same. But I explained that it is not very appropriate joke, and everyone understood the situation.

- What rituals met in Iran?
                - For example, before the game the whole team is in a circle in the locker room, each player takes the Koran and prayer reads. And only then go out on the field.

- And the sacrifices were?
                - Once. This happened the day after the game our training arena. One person not on the team, stabbed with a knife lamb. The players approached - daubed with blood shoes, sprinkled her lawn. I wish to take part in this was not - watched from the sidelines.

- Persian language taught?
                - Communicate in English team. And coaches have Croats - their language is similar to Ukrainian. Although, of course, the simplest words learned Persian.

- If you wake up in the night that you can say in Persian?
                - Mercy - a thank hodafez - goodbye.

- What brought out the memory? Maybe Persian rugs?
                - No. I wanted to fly on a carpet, but flew on the plane (laughs). brought sweets for children in Iran are very tasty.

- Iran is considered the world leader in exports of caviar. Your diet she attended?
                - To be honest, all the time there it did not even tried.

- Level championship Iran as it rated?
                - Now it is fashionable - players who are leaving Ukraine begin to compare ... But hard to Iranian championship match with Ukrainian. Football there is very different, Asian. It is not so easy to get used to. European, Ukrainian football more disciplined - Players perform installation coach. Iran initially seemed like too well - but during the match included emotions much hot head, hot blood ... and where we can make just cold, they begin to invent something. But this very competitive championship. Last team can win in the first. Who thinks that there can not play football, deeply mistaken.

- Where are you now expect?
                - Let's see. Maybe in Asia, maybe in Ukraine. In the near future will be determined.
                https://www.ua-football.com/ua/ukrai...niy-zhart.html

Comment

Vladimir Priyomov about his time in Iran. Looks like he didn't feel very happy there.

https://www.ua-football.com/ua/ukrai...niy-zhart.html
                  Sounds like he didn't want to get out of his bubble.
                  He didn't deserve to play on the team yet he's complaining about the lack of variety in food? and says he had to make fries?
                  He should be grateful he got 200k to sit on his ass for Iran's best club.

Comment

He has a lot of valid points too:

Sacrificing an animal on the pitch, like give me a break. Then people get mad when you call Iran a third world country. The most popular and modern team in the league is doing stuff like this.

Some of our foreign players can adapt, and some cannot (or can, but don't like it). You can't really blame them, he was just giving his opinion.

Nobody seemed to offended when Morteza critiqued China? He had valid points, and so does this fellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                      He has a lot of valid points too:

Sacrificing an animal on the pitch, like give me a break. Then people get mad when you call Iran a third world country. The most popular and modern team in the league is doing stuff like this.

Some of our foreign players can adapt, and some cannot (or can, but don't like it). You can't really blame them, he was just giving his opinion.

Nobody seemed to offended when Morteza critiqued China? He had valid points, and so does this fellow.
                      Many on this forum called Morteza a baby when he said he couldn't find food in China.

I don't care what country they're from, if they say stupid things like that I call them out for it.

Regarding the animal sacrifice, I think its hypocritical to be against it, when millions of animals are killed each day to feed us and much of it is wasted. At least that sheep will probably be given to the less fortunate.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Many on this forum called Morteza a baby when he said he couldn't find food in China.

I don't care what country they're from, if they say stupid things like that I call them out for it.

Regarding the animal sacrifice, I think its hypocritical to be against it, when millions of animals are killed each day to feed us and much of it is wasted. At least that sheep will probably be given to the less fortunate.
                        Im pretty sure they do it in Turkey too, where a lot of recognized footballers play, and there has been no condemnation of it by anyone, so there should be no reason why people say "eleh beleh, third world country, mullahs, only in Iran, IR...".

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          Im pretty sure they do it in Turkey too, where a lot of recognized footballers play, and there has been no condemnation of it by anyone, so there should be no reason why people say "eleh beleh, third world country, mullahs, only in Iran, IR...".
                          Who said only in Iran? Did I? Or anyone? Off the top of my head I know some Kazakh club did the same thing a few years ago too (maybe still does it).

Can you show me an example of Galatasary doing this (masalan the PP of Turkey)? And no foreign player bringing it up?

Its hilarious how Iranians will bash Iran all the time, but as soon as a foreigner says something (it wasn't even bad, he just stated what he observed), people don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            Who said only in Iran? Did I? Or anyone? Off the top of my head I know some Kazakh club did the same thing a few years ago too (maybe still does it).
                            Can you show me an example of Galatasary doing this (masalan the PP of Turkey)? And no foreign player bringing it up?
                            Its hilarious how Iranians will bash Iran all the time, but as soon as a foreigner says something (it wasn't even bad, he just stated what he observed), people don't like it.
                            No I was not refering directly to you in the first part, I was just pointing out that some people (Iranians) are very quick to incorrectly say "because IR" or such statements after something undesirable happens.

There was an interview with Brad Friedel of the players tribune I believe where he recalled when they butchered a sheep.

EDIT: found it http://www.theplayerstribune.com/201...-copa-america/

Comment

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2016/2017 | News, Photos...

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Sounds like he didn't want to get out of his bubble.
                              Like almost every Iranian footballer.

We shouldn't criticise foreigners for it, when we're one of the worst in that department (homesickness).

Comment

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2016/2017 | News, Photos...

I think he was homesick for the second most HIV infected country in the world.
                                Or the alcoholism.
                                Ukraine is so Shit that Ukrainians find work in turkey!!!!

Ukraine has 1 good thing and that's the looks of the girls.

Most foreigners have nice things to say but this guy is a typical Slavic nazi who thinks low of Iranians people.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X