Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icelandic chants by Persepolis fans

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQIr7dLA...tiraxtur&hl=en

Comment

If our players go into this game with the attitude of some of our fans here, we are gonna lose the game.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
        If our players go into this game with the attitude of some of our fans here, we are gonna lose the game.
        Agreed. We can't take anything for granted. Esteghlal has nothing to lose - we are riding high and have to be careful not to get too close to the sun.

Comment

Esteghlali fan here ! Very excited for this derby! Both sides have really good teams. My prediction for this game is a 0-0 tie or a late winner for Prespolis. Honestly I see it very hard for you guys to pass robson/padovani or even the young hossieni. An advantage you guys have is Amiri over heydari 😂 Amiri can and will fly past heydari. Ajab shanseeya , right before the derby we lose ghafouri! Well just came by to wish all you prespolisi fans luck and may we witness a very intense and enjoyable game!!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            It's great to be a Persepolis fan these days isn't it??????
            It's a privilege, it's a total luxury for you gotta be lucky to be part of!

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
              Yeah SS deserves some respect. They have improved a lot in the last weeks and their young squad has really not nothing to lose by going all out in attack....I expect an entertaining match.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Planned mosaic for the derby

Comment

Ansari will miss the game vs. Sepahan due to concussion. Someone hit him with a rock after the derby.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1395480...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Comment

Looks like the Ukrainian players (Polyanskiy and Priyomov) left Perspolis.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1395481...84%DB%8C%D8%B3
                    Last edited by 04041374; 02-13-2017, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Ansari will miss the game vs. Sepahan due to concussion. Someone hit him with a rock after the derby.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1395480...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF
                      Vahshi fans. Poor Ansari, most quiet guy on the team gets hurt like this.

Comment

We can now sign two foreign free agents no? We really need another striker and center back.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          We can now sign two foreign free agents no? We really need another striker and center back.
                          My suggestion is to sign former Arsenal and Shakhtar striker Eduardo da Silva, who is a free agent since summer. Branko knows him from Dinamo Zagreb.

Although I'm sure that this will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            My suggestion is to sign former Arsenal and Shakhtar striker Eduardo da Silva, who is a free agent since summer. Branko knows him from Dinamo Zagreb.

Although I'm sure that this will never happen.
                            The guy is 34 years old. This season he scored 3 goals in 19 matches with a price tag of 4-2 million! With that money we can get decent CB, DM and FW from our own league. We just need to sign good football players it doesn't need to be a foreigner. Btw we have only 7 days otherwise they can not play in ACL group stage. Experience tells that we should spend enough time scouting foreign players, evaluated them in training and look up at their medical evaluation otherwise we end up repeating signing injury prone players like Polyansky or that flop SS player Adel Chihi.

Comment

SS fan here. Since i want to see you guys succeed in ACL, i was really hoping you guys could have landed cheshmi! would have been such a huge help in that CB spot.

Comment

For the Sepahan game, the second floor of Azadi will have free entry.

Comment

Working...
                                X