Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
    So what happened to Karmalachaab?
    This guy is a pure talent but full of bad decisions for his career :/
    Occasionally he makes it to the 18-men squad. But to be fair I didn't find him impressive in the U19 AC.

Comment

Amazing stat

http://tipsterarea.com/facts/list-least-goals-conceded
      Last edited by 04041374; 01-29-2017, 11:06 AM.

Comment

All of sudden I have a giant Esteghlal badge above my picture, no idea why Could someone please tell me how to change it to Persepolis please?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
          All of sudden I have a giant Esteghlal badge above my picture, no idea why Could someone please tell me how to change it to Persepolis please?
          You probably joined the Esteghlal group on PFDC, you can edit it here
          http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...editusergroups

Comment

New Joma kit unveiled for the Derby..... I have to say it looks good. The homa on the sides look really good. Hopefully for next season they add Takht Jamshid somewhere too... This is a really good parternship with Joma. Hope it continues.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQBDtU4l...polis_official

Comment

The crest says since 1967 - even thought the club was established in 1963. Shameful.

Comment

Perspolis players inviting the fans for the Tractor game

Comment

Tabrik be hame sorkhdelan What a game, too bad we will miss Kamal for the derby.

Comment

We finally signed a DM!! Welcome to the Red Army, Shahab Karami

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      We finally signed a DM!! Welcome to the Red Army, Shahab Karami
                      Great! He will provide excellent cover for Kamal, he was a really promising youngster at Foolad. Hopefully he will succeed at Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        Great! He will provide excellent cover for Kamal, he was a really promising youngster at Foolad. Hopefully he will succeed at Persepolis.
                        Hopefully he won't be another Rabikhah or Aramtab.

Hala bekhon ACL Asia ma darim miaim! Kiseh o Al Helal hardo ro besazim!

Comment

Such an important win, well done boys.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Hey guys where can I find some good Perspolis pictures or wallpapers?
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

It's great to be a Persepolis fan these days isn't it??????

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I can't wait for the derby....we need to build off of last years 4-2 win and have another 6-0 win
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X