Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2016/2017 | News, Photos...

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    Can anyone give me a good reason why Mosalman does not get called up to TM?

Technically he is one of, if not the best Iranian player (inside or outside Europe). He is just as good as Rafiei. So why is he not getting called up? As far as I remember he never had a falling out with CQ.
    I think for the same reason Sadeghian wasn't really invited in his good years. His free role playmaking style probably doesn't fit CQ's tactics, he isn't physical either.

The ghelyoon story also completely stopped both of them from being called up

Comment

Planned choreography in remembrance of the fallen fireworkers

Comment

Mannequin challenge after the game. Priyomov is spoiling it

http://static2.90tv.ir/9240120/Chale...is_90tv.ir.mp4

Comment

Mosalman is a twig and can't be defensive or physical.
          Not to mention that his finishing sucks

And he has the body of a 15 year old

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I've heard they are close to signing the Iraqi defender, Saad Natiq.

Idiots.

Is it true that there are/is Iranian agents trying to push Iraqi players in IPL? Traitors for compromising the quality of the league and one of Iran's best teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Idiots.

Is it true that there are/is Iranian agents trying to push Iraqi players in IPL? Traitors for compromising the quality of the league and one of Iran's best teams.
              We need at least one more CB and he will probably be a back-up, can also play as DM as well. The problem is, that we can't sign domestic IPL players, unless they are U21. For now, only one Asian spot is left. They were about to sign Shayan Mosleh, a 23 y/o LB, but Sepidrood demanded a high transfer fee. I would've preferred a better Asian NT player, but they are probably too expensive.
              Branko was trying hard to get rid of the Ukrainian players, but the club management can't pay the compensation.

Another masterpiece of signing foreign players

Polyanskiy + Priyomov = 400k euros annual salary and 166 minutes playing time
              Screw the filthy agents, who pushed them into the club.
              Last edited by 04041374; 01-25-2017, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Idiots.

There are definitely agents in Iran with connections to Iraq and they keep pushing their rejects onto the league.
                For years now they have tried to bring in Dhurgham into Persepolis but it didn't happen fortunately. Now they're pushing for this dude who from what I understand isn't very good.

Comment

Why are you guys ripping this dude before he has even stepped on the pitch for Persepolis? It was the same whining when dhurgham Ismail was linked with a move and he's a consistent first team player in a turkish super league team and one of Iraq's best players, and then to make matters worse we have ppl saying Iraq doesn't have a player capable of playing in the PGL the racism here is unbelivable at times.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Why are you guys ripping this dude before he has even stepped on the pitch for Persepolis? It was the same whining when dhurgham Ismail was linked with a move and he's a consistent first team player in a turkish super league team and one of Iraq's best players, and then to make matters worse we have ppl saying Iraq doesn't have a player capable of playing in the PGL the racism here is unbelivable at times.
                    Because we don't want any more players in Persepolis who are going to sit on the bench, spend the clubs nonexistent USD reserve and then get us punished by FIFA.
                    Honestly, for a stupid tournament like ACL, I wouldn't even care if we used a U21 player as a CB. Win the league.
                    If we really want a good CB we should try to get on over the summer, especially if we make it to round 2 of the ACL.
                    As for Dhurgham, he wanted 500,000 USD or about 2 billion toman. Way too much.

Not everything is about racism...
                    Last edited by Nokhodi; 01-25-2017, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Because we don't want any more players in Persepolis who are going to sit on the bench, spend the clubs nonexistent USD reserve and then get us punished by FIFA.
                      Honestly, for a stupid tournament like ACL, I wouldn't even care if we used a U21 player as a CB. Win the league.
                      If we really want a good CB we should try to get on over the summer, especially if we make it to round 2 of the ACL.
                      As for Dhurgham, he wanted 500,000 USD or about 2 billion toman. Way too much.

Not everything is about racism...
                      You see there's the difference between what you just said right now and those who say "there is no current Iraqi player good enough for PGL/IPL".....of course $500K would be a disgusting amount for dhurgham Ismael. But to say that they're not good enough is indeed racist when they have players in turkey, serie a, league one (pretty much on par with PGL more or less), etc.

Now to take the convo even further...I personally would rather see Persepolis invest in our youth as opposed to buying Iraqi players, but again that's a different discussion. My post was strictly addressing the racist comments here making ridiculous claims like that....and so answer your final comment, MOST of it is racism my friend. I'm not saying it is in your case but in 80-90% of posts I see here in regard to Iraqi players or Arabs (as much as I dislike guys like karar for example) it is.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        You see there's the difference between what you just said right now and those who say "there is no current Iraqi player good enough for PGL/IPL".....of course $500K would be a disgusting amount for dhurgham Ismael. But to say that they're not good enough is indeed racist when they have players in turkey, serie a, league one (pretty much on par with PGL more or less), etc.

Now to take the convo even further...I personally would rather see Persepolis invest in our youth as opposed to buying Iraqi players, but again that's a different discussion. My post was strictly addressing the racist comments here making ridiculous claims like that....and so answer your final comment, MOST of it is racism my friend. I'm not saying it is in your case but in 80-90% of posts I see here in regard to Iraqi players or Arabs (as much as I dislike guys like karar for example) it is.
                        Dhurgham Ismail is a good LB, he could crack a good IPL team (he plays for one of the worst Turkish teams). Ali Adnan is a decent one as well, but he has fallen off form big time in the last year. Yaser Kasim is not good.

Anyway, not everything is about racism. Serious - I understand that some have problems with Arabs or whatever, but sometimes there are actual logic behind it.

Comment

Saad Natiq left a message on Farsi

سلام عرض میکنم خدمت هواداران عزیز تیم برسبولیس بزرک از شما بابت کامنت های محبت آمیز که برای من نوشتین تشکر میکنم ، امیدوارم که شرایط فراهم شود تا بتوانم برای برهوادارترین تیم آسیا بازی کنم

Comment

It is such a great time to be a Persepolis fan. My RED brothers...we deserve this so never forget your team if you are a real fan because it will you proud like today.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

- Perspolis will host Al-Hilal in Muscat/Oman. So we basically have another away game, but I guess the smooth grass can be in our favor.
                              - The ref vs. Al Hilal is the one from the Qatar-game. God help us. But this is AFC, so we shouldn't be surprised.

Comment

So what happened to Karmalachaab?
                                This guy is a pure talent but full of bad decisions for his career :/

PSYCHOPATH
                                https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Working...
                                X