Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torabi and Amiri carried them to victory today. The way they played those wings was super high pressure

Comment

پرسپولیس ِ قهرمان
      What a comeback!

This is the difference between a real champion vs a real champonze 😅🤣😂😆

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        Rigged more than an I.R. presidential election.

boo hooooo

Persepolis

Comment

Persepolissssss
          Sarvareee Esteghlaleee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, Persepolis coming back 3-0 down and Esteghlal not getting a fart past the nassaji goal line means the league is rigged.

Comment

Chetori
              ghahremon e nim fasl
              🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                Godly comeback, oracle jan celebrating with 3 sikh of kabab koobideh rn
                I thought I was gonna pass away when danial scored 2nd goal made it 3-2....

Comment

Cry harder SS fans
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://youtube.com/shorts/c2tvIntvl...ofY7-4icRHMiuq
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Osmar has done a solid job of running the ship. What was the point differential between SS and Persepolis when he took over? I think it was 6 or so if I’m not mistaken?
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Point df was 2
                        Yahya had 1/3starters missing
                        They got osmar 4 top notch players.

No cup=no contract extension for osmar.

Comment

Yeah PP had too many injuries under Yahya!
                          Still not impressed with D core job
                          D was more solid under Yahya but lines transition is better with Osmar!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Yeah PP had too many injuries under Yahya!
                            Still not impressed with D core job
                            D was more solid under Yahya but lines transition is better with Osmar!

agreed…we give up some very cheap goals still. Some of it is beiranvands fault, sometimes kanani, and sometimes it’s the midfield for not tracking back to help and letting the opposing team get to the box without any pressure.

Osmar needs to address this in the offseason preferably with some good DMs, fullbacks, and hopefully a new GK.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Yes, Persepolis coming back 3-0 down and Esteghlal not getting a fart past the nassaji goal line means the league is rigged.
                              It was not rigged when the first half ended but all of a sudden it was. LOL

Comment

Listen to the voice of reason 😅🤣😂

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4BiZ...RlODBiNWFlZA==

Comment

Working...
                                X