Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

This is what the Persepolis haters don't understand. Persepolis is the closest thing we have in Iran of a pressure cooker football team. If you can make it in Persepolis you will probably play well in TM and maybe make it in Europe.
    The players know how to fight and don't fail under immediate pressure.

Players are peaking in time, unfortunately I don't see any chance Esteghlal drops any points.
    We are lucky to have a few clubs in PGPL that produce good players and play an ok or over avarage level of football. Im all in for heating on IFF but thankfully we are talented enough despite iff to produce good players. Our coaches just need to step up / update and the league will grow. Wonder who the next/first young Irani Wonder coach will be, any talents or we still waiting for Firouz Karimi, Mansourian or Mayeli Kohan ?

With a new good coach and sharpened youth system PP could win ACL. Why not do if aloud by AFC, buy/unite with Kia Academi or make it to farming team to PP?
    Ess and PP could hold a NHL draft, whole league would even be great with a draft and a rule, must play atleast 2 drafts 10 games. U20 draft plus a lot of mixed team cups and camps anyone can join for free ish. Showup cups with PGPL clubs scouting all over the country. And If one can dream also a new IFF logo before 2040 plz
    šŸ˜šŸ™
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Giorgi got called up for the Georgia squad in the Euros.

Euro Cup 2024 should be honored to have a Persepolis player.

Comment

Giorgi got called up for the Georgia squad in the Euros.

Euro Cup 2024 should be honored to have a Persepolis player.
        Their head coach is former France international and teammate of Hashemian and Karimi at Bayern, Willy Sagnol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Half of their squad first name is Giorgi lol
          Like in Senegal, they are either Amadou(Ahmad) or Mamadou(Mohammad) lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Half of their squad first name is Giorgi lol
            Like in Senegal, they are either Amadou(Ahmad) or Mamadou(Mohammad) lol

Reminds me of a dumb joke.

-------------------------------------------
            One day an Iranian, an Azari, and a Japanese go camping in the mountains.

Everyone has their own tent, but the Iranian has to camp a bit further away due to terrain.

At night the Japanese wakes up hearing someone say "GEORGE, GEORGE, GEORGE!!!"

The Japanese tells himself there is no one named George and goes back to sleep.

In the morning he is waken up by the Iranian who asks him if he's seen their Azari friend.

They go to the Azari's tent, and see that there is nothing left except for some bones and bloody clothes.

The Iranian asks the Japanese if heard/saw anything the previous night, and he mentions the George story.

As soon as the Iranian hears the name George, he says "LAMASAB, don't you know our friend was saying GORG, GORG, GORG (Wolf)"?

Comment

Congrats to Giorgi and very well deserved! Is this the first time we have a player representing in the Euros? Not just for Persepolis but Iā€™m pretty sure that has to be a first for Iranian league all togetherā€¦.he is a beast and fully deserves it. Glad Willy boy has been watching and rewarding his performances for us.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Reminds me of a dumb joke.

-------------------------------------------
                One day an Iranian, an Azari, and a Japanese go camping in the mountains.

Everyone has their own tent, but the Iranian has to camp a bit further away due to terrain.

At night the Japanese wakes up hearing someone say "GEORGE, GEORGE, GEORGE!!!"

The Japanese tells himself there is no one named George and goes back to sleep.

In the morning he is waken up by the Iranian who asks him if he's seen their Azari friend.

They go to the Azari's tent, and see that there is nothing left except for some bones and bloody clothes.

The Iranian asks the Japanese if heard/saw anything the previous night, and he mentions the George story.

As soon as the Iranian hears the name George, he says "LAMASAB, don't you know our friend was saying GORG, GORG, GORG (Wolf)"?

Loool

Comment

Working...
                X