Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Soltani was indeed better than Ghelich(pretty much every keeper was lol)
    But far away from being Oghab asia lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Afc give him that label of oghab asia

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      https://www.instagram.com/p/C2FnLm7NVdw/?hl=en

Damn, according to the comments on his last post Osmar doesn't seem like a popular pick for Persepolis fans....

Do these bozos want shitty Branko instead or something? What a joke
      They nicknamed him soosmar😅

Comment

There is only one "Oghabe Asia" and that's Abedzadeh. But that doesn't mean that he was best Iranian GK ever. I have not seen much from Naser khane Hejazi but from the highlights in TV with bad quality and what people are saying, he was probably best Iranian GK and I even think that Beiranvand seems to be better than Abedzadeh but somehow, Abedzadeh put himself in the heart of Iranian people after Iran-Australia and Iran-USA game.
        Last edited by Essi; 01-28-2024, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Persepolis with their ageing, crappy squad lost 5-0 to UAE's Shahab Al Ahli!!!

5-0!!!!

Meanwhile Sepahan, with their young squad, beat Al-Sailiya 3-0

I'm ecstatic by this news! I don't support any specific team in PGPL, rather, I support those who play youngsters and make our football better. Persepolis will continue to decline if they don't invest in youth!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Persepolis with their ageing, crappy squad lost 5-0 to UAE's Shahab Al Ahli!!!

5-0!!!!

Meanwhile Sepahan, with their young squad, beat Al-Sailiya 3-0

I'm ecstatic by this news! I don't support any specific team in PGPL, rather, I support those who play youngsters and make our football better. Persepolis will continue to decline if they don't invest in youth!
            I want to see fans push for reinvesting the money they were going to give Branko into building a state of the art academy instead of spamming their new coach on instagram.

Honestly the stupidity of some fans is just beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

I want to see fans push for reinvesting the money they were going to give Branko into building a state of the art academy instead of spamming their new coach on instagram.

Honestly the stupidity of some fans is just beyond me.
              It's bad...I am on 6 pp telegram fan groups...
              darvish grandmother is getting the most cussed out of everyone, darvish mom is close second followed by his sister ,wife and daughter...

It's friendly match😅

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                There is only one "Oghabe Asia" and that's Abedzadeh. But that doesn't mean that he was best Iranian GK ever. I have not seen much from Naser khane Hejazi but from the highlights in TV with bad quality and what people are saying, he was probably best Iranian GK and I even think that Beiranvand seems to be better than Abedzadeh but somehow, Abedzadeh put himself in the heart of Iranian people after Iran-Australia and Iran-USA game.
                Yes true. Abedzadeh,hejazi,biravand

but soltani was given that nickname by afc after 1984 ac....

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

It's bad...I am on 6 pp telegram fan groups...
                  darvish grandmother is getting the most cussed out of everyone, darvish mom is close second followed by his sister ,wife and daughter...

It's friendly match😅
                  Darvish embarrassed everyone when he brought his daughter to that hotel to meet Ronaldo. You're the chairman of the opposing side!!!!! What were you thinking?!

Vali foshe namoosi is not right.

Comment

After getting rid of legend Hejazi with forcing him out at 27, obviously we struggled to find even half decent numero one!
                    Both Soltani of Persepolis and Sajjadi of Homa got their chances as numero one but honestly we were still in search of real number one until Abedzadeh shinnig at ACQ and later on AC!
                    The only game Sajjadi played in AC88 was vs Korea when we lost 0-3 and Dehdari sent a B team as we were already made it to the next round!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      After getting rid of legend Hejazi with forcing him out at 27, obviously we struggled to find even half decent numero one!
                      Both Soltani of Persepolis and Sajjadi of Homa got their chances as numero one but honestly we were still in search of real number one until Abedzadeh shinnig at ACQ and later on AC!
                      The only game Sajjadi played in AC88 was vs Korea when we lost 0-3 and Dehdari sent a B team as we were already made it to the next round!

Also soltanj was one of the 14 players resigned after 1986 ac.....few months ago he was bashing dehdari bad.....soltani had alot left in the tank but truly wast of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

Darvish embarrassed everyone when he brought his daughter to that hotel to meet Ronaldo. You're the chairman of the opposing side!!!!! What were you thinking?!

Vali foshe namoosi is not right.
                        Pp headcoach is biravand...he will make sure other players are aboard to unite in second half...pp go as he go ......BAZIKON SALARI WILL FINALY COME BACK SINCE ALI KARIMI ERA which we sucked, no one wanted to come to pp and play with karimi.but biravand has a fun personality which he can recruit players.......also biravand have big saying on playing time of players as well...WELCOME TO ALI BIRO SHOW

Comment

^ everyone underestimate Beiranvand but we are lucky to have a player like him. Being with him in a team makes everyone friends because he is himself and not afraid of it either while many need to break the ice before anything. He is an ice breaker for everyone else so to speak.
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            ^ everyone underestimate Beiranvand but we are lucky to have a player like him. Being with him in a team makes everyone friends because he is himself and not afraid of it either while many need to break the ice before anything. He is an ice breaker for everyone else so to speak.
                            With signing of 2018 asian player of the year lb, bringing eissa ,and amiri coming back as well, we can be title race until last day. We have 2 spots left to fill that is very crucial...
                            1.sarlak replacement (they after khodabandlu)
                            2.back up goali IS MUST.

SOOSMAR errr osmar loves to play 4-2-3-1

Biravand
                            Daniel. Kanani nemati Abdul
                            Khodabandlu sorosh
                            Alishah Amiri. Torabi
                            . Eisa

Bench
                            Vahdat,gelesavani, ahmadi,faraji
                            Rigi, asadbigi, sadegi,zahedi,
                            Bahoui,sourgi,
                            goliad
                            Pp IS DEEP TEAM AND CAN WIN TRIPLE AGAIN.
                            key is our fans , if fans support we can do it , if not we will go through another coaching change in 6 weeks...we have crazy schedule first 5 matches.
                            aluminum,teraktor,zobahan,foolad ,ss...TT MATCH NO FANS...SH1t can hit ceiling fast or 11 to 15 points out 5 matches will unit the fans....

We must support osmar.

Comment

Let's see what pp fans going to do in their
                              scheduled protest Monday night 11:30 pst in front
                              pp office.

Comment

Btw that Ghelich picked Yamgah up story is false. As the original video showed he just stood beside him. Even Ghelich wouldn't have done such a thing

Comment

Working...
                                X