Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hanonov interview

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2agG...hxM24wbjNubDh5

this guy 1000% has Aspergers
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post
      Perspolis HC to be announced tomorrow Marcos Paquetá is one of the three options according to TV reports
      Pp players want Osmar

They want prove players won titles not yahya.
      Heck 1/2 season why not

Comment

Tajikistan youth teams are a goldmine of talent, they are (sadly) better than ours.

Iranian clubs need to plunder more of these guys and bring them over

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Tajikistan youth teams are a goldmine of talent, they are (sadly) better than ours.

Iranian clubs need to plunder more of these guys and bring them over
          We actually have many football academies in Iran. I am not privy however on why or where things go wrong. If I were to guess, the lack of proper training facilities and the monetary incentive for academy directors to introduce players with rich families as opposed to the talented ones to clubs.

Azizi had a wonderful suggestion on the Varzesh TV show. The federation should mandate that each club must have a under-23 player in the squad. This is a very quick fix to the issue.

Another would be to allow for Perspolis and Esteghlal to have a B teams comprising of academy players in the PGL. The clubs should not be relegated and the right mechanisms should be in place to ensure funding and oversight.

Btw, we're strong man. Think about it. We have Azmoun and Taremi who are truly world-class, then we have Beiro who is at an elite level. Then we have Ezat who could easily play in a better league. Shoja is an elite defender (just rewatch the UAE game), then we have Javad M. who will be an elite TM player in the next two years.

We could be better but we do have academies churning out players.

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

We actually have many football academies in Iran. I am not privy however on why or where things go wrong. If I were to guess, the lack of proper training facilities and the monetary incentive for academy directors to introduce players with rich families as opposed to the talented ones to clubs.

Azizi had a wonderful suggestion on the Varzesh TV show. The federation should mandate that each club must have a under-23 player in the squad. This is a very quick fix to the issue.

Another would be to allow for Perspolis and Esteghlal to have a B teams comprising of academy players in the PGL. The clubs should not be relegated and the right mechanisms should be in place to ensure funding and oversight.

Btw, we're strong man. Think about it. We have Azmoun and Taremi who are truly world-class, then we have Beiro who is at an elite level. Then we have Ezat who could easily play in a better league. Shoja is an elite defender (just rewatch the UAE game), then we have Javad M. who will be an elite TM player in the next two years.

We could be better but we do have academies churning out players.
            Yes I'm referring to the youth teams where the Persian Lions seem to have our number in recent years. Our main team is much better than them

Comment

I will boycott Persepolis if Branko aka Croatian George Bush comes back

Comment

"Osmar Loss Vieira" is PPs new head coach now. He was the assistant coach of Yahya.

My only objection is his middle name. LOSS???!!!!!! Really???

Not a very appropriate name for a coach tbh

Last edited by webmaster; 01-25-2024, 05:37 PM.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Pp going after ali jasem 19 year old Iraqi player

Comment

Bronko wanted 2.2 million dollars a season to come to pp🤣🤣 .
                    Osmar is ok imo...PLAYERS HAVE CHIP OVER their SHOULDERs as they want prove and are motivated they can win with out yahya....

Comment

Fcuk Brankp!
                      He didn't do shit in few yrs in Oman!
                      Ended up AC with only 2 pts
                      Disgusting results!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                        Pp going after ali jasem 19 year old Iraqi player
                        Would be an unbelievable signing. That kid is a special talent. I've heard Sepahan is also going after him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Would be an unbelievable signing. That kid is a special talent. I've heard Sepahan is also going after him.
                          Sepahan always f.....up the market.

every player foreigner pp want sepahan calls them.
                          And offers them some outrageous things.

There was this Brazilian pp wanted , sepahan called him...then NEXT TIME THE PLAYER talked to pp he said he wants a house in ZARERANIYEH😅 sepahanis gave those ideas to him to ask pp..
                          deal didn't go through.

Comment

Bronko
                            " maybe I come back to pp"

Comment

What a snake

Comment

Funny. Now that he's unwanted and Oman basically fired him officially (Even though his contract would expired Feb 1) he's all of sudden willing to come to PP. I used to like Bronko back in days when he was NT coach, especially during AC2004 but time proved that he was not Mr Perfect or the person he always wanted to pretended to be. Moozi and marmoolak, that's what he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X