Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branko uses the nation to source another lucrative opportunity, make tons of money, takes the money out of the nation, and repeats the cycle. He feels absolutely no affinity to the nation that has effectively built him, the nation he has spent 10+ years in, this is evident in him not being able to string a Persian sentence together. No thanks.

Comment

Is it true that Mahdavikia is our coach now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

I didn't see anything mashti except for Badamaki saying that they are looking at options including the Nigeria hc

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

I would love it but etelaatis don’t like him. He has the same issues Bagheri has.

Comment

PP FANS DONT WANT PERSIAN HC.

kna is close during ac mashsaeed and kateb both take their vacation at same time to watch ac ,
            so dont have inside info.
            BUT
            my feeling says pp and bronko have made a deal
            But bronko don't want look bad in front of Oman fans THAT HE DID THAT DURING DURso he has asked pp not to announce it, DARVISH IS JUST killing time and is bs WITH NAMES...thats just my gut feeling.

Comment

Persepolis to sign Abdelkarim Hassan, former Qatar international. Interesting move.

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman View Post
                Persepolis to sign Abdelkarim Hassan, former Qatar international. Interesting move.
                Not really, he was playing in Kuwait.
                It's the perfect time to after Magath!

Comment

When was the last time a big name Qatari player signed for an iranian club? I can't actually think of any of the top of my head

BTW that's a lot of depth in their full back positions if they are leaving out a 30 year old left back who is so experienced (also a good goal threat for a defender) from their national squad.

Comment

Reason he is left out is
                    HE IS BAN FROM PLAYING FOR QATAR NT AND ANY CLUB THERE.

and they don't say why
                    😆😆

Comment

Eisa back to pp almost

Comment

First time PP has had a former Asian player of the year on their books since Ali Karimi I think

All I can see is that he said something on Snapchat but it hardly seems worth an indefinite ban?

Comment

I don't get why he hasn't gone to Barbies and get paid mega bucks... Odd

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            First time PP has had a former Asian player of the year on their books since Ali Karimi I think

All I can see is that he said something on Snapchat but it hardly seems worth an indefinite ban?
                            He is baned...he is under contract with al sad
                            until 2027 ,so it's 1.5 year loan for 800k.
                            If he pass physical he travel with team to uae camp

Comment

But why Iran though? Why not go to Barbaria and get some bonesaw money?

Comment

Perspolis HC to be announced tomorrow Marcos Paquetá is one of the three options according to TV reports

Comment

Working...
                                X