Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We lost a game, out because of AFC stupid rules. We finished 2nd behind Al Nassr and above qatar with all their money and foreign players/coach. that's not the end of the world either.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      PAG - injured
      Salmani - injured
      Amiri - injured
      Torabi - coming off injury

Look who we're missing.
      Yes our bench depth sucks and we didn't sign enough players, but if the penalty had gone in we'd all be saying Yahya is a genius.
      You win some, you lose some.
      Tonight 11pm pst, 10:30am iran time
      is organize protest in front of pp club office.
      Both anti dervish and unfourtunitly anti yahya fans will be there...pro yahya fans have given FARAKHAN to go as well.....anti yahya fans are being unfair and possible fights will break out. PROTEST SHOULD BE AGAINST DARVISH ONLY..these protests usually last for about a hour and police disparce the crowed.

What is need it is WIN AGAINST HAVADAR ON SAT
      AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FORGOTTEN....6 GAMES NO WIN is an issue.

NEED PARVIN AND KALANI call for an emergency meeting and make peace between yahya and dervish or atleast a ceasefire until nimfasel.

We have 6 important matches in expand of 25 days and really wining the league it depends in the next 6 matches....

BTW PROTEST IN FRONT PP OFFICE GOT CANCELED...

Comment

Yahya brought 6 cups for PP and some want him out. I wonder why?

Absolutely disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          We lost a game, out because of AFC stupid rules. We finished 2nd behind Al Nassr and above qatar with all their money and foreign players/coach. that's not the end of the world either.
          And let's not forget how Sepahan bought anybody half decent in the PGL so that no other team could contend

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

And let's not forget how Sepahan bought anybody half decent in the PGL so that no other team could contend
            Really? Sepahan has been playing mostly Sepahan academy players this season....Hosseinejad, Ghorbani, Yousefi...etc. With the extension of Ramin, Moghanlou, Asadi, and niazmand their squad only 3 of them are PGPL players since Niazmand just retured from Portugal after Mehdi scored hat trick on him...

The issue with PP is all the injuries and bad management. Salmani, Vahid Amiri, Torabi, PAG and like 3 other usual starters are injured. On top of that the club gave away Abdi in favor of a random foreign striker....PP downfall this season is a combination of bad luck, bad scheduling, and bad transfers.

If anything Esteghlal will probably win this season with how much rest they have been getting since they don't have youth players to send to get injured at U23 tournaments and no ACL.

Nekounam is counting his stars with how lucky Esteghlal got this season

Comment

Esteghlal has been sending out letters using IFF letterhead. And they dare call Persepolis teame hokoomati.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Esteghlal has been sending out letters using IFF letterhead. And they dare call Persepolis teame hokoomati.
                🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                ali khatir

last 5 matches
                1 win. 4 draws
                There is fire under ashes in ss
                Very soon Hasan rooshan will run over samareh and khatir with a car....just wait nokhodi Jan
                There is a lot of laughing a head of us with them..

Comment

Down 2-1 to est khu. Unacceptable.

Comment

Tied 2-2 to to the worst team. Really poor.

Comment

1 win in the past 9 games.

This team is finished, and I hope for Yahya's own sanity and sake an emarati or Qatari club poaches him soon. He's achieved great things with the club and should leave before his reputations is ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        1 win in the past 9 games.

This team is finished, and I hope for Yahya's own sanity and sake an emarati or Qatari club poaches him soon. He's achieved great things with the club and should leave before his reputations is ruined.
                        It's time to rebuild. 7-8 years is basically the maximum you can keep a very successful team going.
                        We got very unlucky with injuries too, but if not now, we would have to do this next season.

Comment

4th or 5th place is a realistic position for you guys.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Is it fair to say Omri is a net negative?

I can't watch the guy keep messing up good attacking chances by being too khoreh.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Is it fair to say Omri is a net negative?

I can't watch the guy keep messing up good attacking chances by being too khoreh.
                              He is typical persian offense of player, a khoros Jangi ....a chicken with out head.....his head is always down.
                              he should be use as rb, he was rb in pp academy as well...

Comment

^ exactly. I cant even look at him as I go crazy my kids think I wanna kill someone.
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X