Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the double headed lion will put their
    11 games winning streak online when they
    visit 7takhora in tabriz come wed 16 aug 8:30am pst.
    persepolis might make 1 change since yahya
    in known to go for tie in big matches,that change
    is more prob playing sina asadbigi or masoud rigi
    next to sarlak to become more defensive.
    last year hananov 95+minte goal REALLY was one reason pp won the league

7takhora after spending so much money and losing 3-1 to sep will be coming for blood in front of 80k pack house. last time pp played in yadegar
    stadium there was hugh fight between players and also fans hitting pp playrs wit stone and pp and alishah returning the favor. it was all out war.
    SO WE WALK AWAY with 1 pt should be happy.

Comment

Persepolis got 19 years old Brazilian keeper, Nanenca, the guy doesn't even have Wiki page!
      What is the point of wasting 400/500K for a young back up keeper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Persepolis got 19 years old Brazilian keeper, Nanenca, the guy doesn't even have Wiki page!

19 year old??? 19???? At that point you gotta change his name to Nanencazadeh and hope he pans out for team melli

Comment

fucking dallals forced their shit on the club.

Comment

cheshm o deleh ghermez agha roshan bashe.

Comment

biravand can argue after abedzsdeh and hejazi
              is 3 best goali in tm history BUT HE IS VERY UNproffessinal even in standards of pgl.
              he should of never opend his mouth and bash the new goali from brazil ...thats not his job to do that...
              basic rules
              players dont bash other signigs..
              coaches tell players what to do.
              gms run players by coaches but make ultimate decision.
              FANS DO THE BASHING...

i have never seen a player bash his own team signing of another player😄

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

cheshm o deleh ghermez agha roshan bashe.
                Lol I don’t condone foreign signing with a low quality CV or in this case no CV at all. Reminds me of that guy that we got from Brazil in 2008 or 2009 that was “ronaldinho’s pesar ame” lol

What did beiro say about it? Agree with you that the bashing is for the fans it’s awful behavior for a player to get involved on that topic and create a toxic culture for this guy coming in off the bat. Beiro is a real moron sometimes…..
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Lol I don’t condone foreign signing with a low quality CV or in this case no CV at all. Reminds me of that guy that we got from Brazil in 2008 or 2009 that was “ronaldinho’s pesar ame” lol

What did beiro say about it? Agree with you that the bashing is for the fans it’s awful behavior for a player to get involved on that topic and create a toxic culture for this guy coming in off the bat. Beiro is a real moron sometimes…..
                  beiro flat out said why he was signed..he is not need it.and a persian goali u23 on the team should be his back up..
                  and they should of spend the money on foods hotel and airplane and things like that😄
                  EVEN THOUGH HE IS RIGHT
                  thats not his place to talk like that.
                  ITS NOT FAIR TO BRAZILIAN PLAYER EITHER.

there was rumor last year biravand was telling
                  other players not to pass to prirera beacause of
                  how much he was making....PERIRERA would scream put his hands up many time NOT MUCH PASSING TO Him😄

Comment

What does everyone think about Omri here? I've been watching highlights and the young guy has so much pace, if he gets a little less selfish with the ball he could be a force to be reckoned with.
                    ​​​​​

​​​​
                    ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                      What does think about Omri here? I've been watching highlights and the young guy has so much pace, if he gets a little less selfish with the ball he could be a force to be reckoned with.
                      ​​​​​

​​​​
                      ​​​​
                      100% agree…I want to see much more of him. Very promising
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

elio beji from senegal has been linked to pp.
                        he plays for bordu...
                        darvish style to sign a foriegn player is he throws names to media. and sign some one else...reason is ss o sepahan call the players pp want and do fake negotiation to mes with pp deal. then the player who dont know where tehran is on the map asks for house in zaferoniyeh , golden vafoor from pp.

Comment

perspolis fans are pissed @ shoja khlizad
                          forgoing after vahid amiri like that.
                          plus pp fans are still mad at "logo boos" shoja
                          will do anti chant agaunst shoja once
                          pp vs tt play in return match.

Comment

congratulation to all pp fans.
                            yasin salmani MAYBE next ali parvin or ali karimi has reached
                            an agreement with pp.
                            yasin main position is centeral mdf
                            he can also lay attacking mdf and dmf as well.

yasin will be battling soroush rafie for playing time.

Comment

special thanks to medi abdi who went to teraktor..
                              i 1hope he becomes AGHAYEH GOAL

his current contract is 3 years with pp

Comment

I know it will be tough, but Perspolis should try to sign Ansarifard. We definitely need some experience up front going in ACL.

He's played in many big games before, so playing against the likes of C.Ronaldo, etc... would not impact him as much. Plus we know what he's capable of, so there will no surprises. He also has great locker room presence. I much rather we "waste" money on him, than some journeyman Brazilian just looking to cash a check.
                                Last edited by The; 08-25-2023, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X