Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persepolis had practice match today
    and won 2-1.

Pakdel had a goal from sia nemati pass,
    AND ABDI HAD SUPER GOAL A BICYCLE KICK
    FROM PAKDEL PASS.

ALL THE PLAYERS MENTIONED ABOVED ARE RUMORED TO LEAVE PP

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
      Offcourse we did
      Before pfdc
      webmaster had another site which called psdc something in that nature and i was there with few other members.and that site turned into pfdc.ask webmaster he would tell u.
      a lot of people claim they where there
      But they where not.dr. mj was not there.
      ​​​only reason I signed up for computer class
      in high school was to come there.

When I say we didn’t, I meant PFDC and not Persian Soccer.

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Persiansoccer started in late Summer 1999 and became Persianfootball almost a year later, in 2000

https://web.archive.org/web/19991015...siansoccer.com
        https://web.archive.org/web/20000615...anfootball.com

In 1997, the iranian football forums were Iranfootball.com, Persian Gulf Soccer (which became ISN in 1998) and Iranian football page, which is still going.

Irankicks then started in 1998... 1997-2000 was the golden age of iranian football forums.

I don't know who Dr MJ is (I suspect it is the abbreviated form of the insult you gave Locadia's mother, Mashsaeed) but people "celebrating" on Yalda in the current Iran situation doesn't seem right to me. In Yalda the most important thing is to hope for banishment of darkness and wish for the success of light over dark.

Once again, thank you to Jurgen Locadia

https://twitter.com/TogetherBHA/stat...83313750966273
        https://twitter.com/tavana_shiva/sta...24237908983808

Comment

Offcourse we did
          Before pfdc
          webmaster had another site which called psdc something in that nature and i was there with few other members.and that site turned into pfdc.ask webmaster he would tell u.
          a lot of people claim they where there
          But they where not.dr. mj was not there.
          ​​​only reason I signed up for computer class
          in high school was to come there.
          lol 😁😅
          Made me remember computer class on those old big and slow computers. They made that special sound when loading to start..

first time the school got 2 computers in the library. Took 10 minutes of the 20 minute break to to start them and open the 1D game. But we had great fun.

Atleast 2-3 of the PP young players should be monitored by TM. We would greatly benefit from a TB-b camp every year.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

lol 😁😅
            Made me remember computer class on those old big and slow computers. They made that special sound when loading to start..

first time the school got 2 computers in the library. Took 10 minutes of the 20 minute break to to start them and open the 1D game. But we had great fun.

Atleast 2-3 of the PP young players should be monitored by TM. We would greatly benefit from a TB-b camp every year.

I did an extra IT qualification and all I looked forward to was being able to use the dial-up internet to check iranfootball forum in 1997

https://web.archive.org/web/19981212...nfootball.com/

I hadn't discovered PGS/ZAL so for a whole year this was the only iranian football forum I used between 1997-1998, then when PGS/ZAL became ISN and irankicks was created in 1998 it was an exciting time. When persiansoccer was created in 1999 there were suddenly so many forums to choose from, and all of iranfootball, persiansoccer and ISN were working together:

https://web.archive.org/web/19991013...nfootball.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Persiansoccer started in late Summer 1999 and became Persianfootball almost a year later, in 2000

https://web.archive.org/web/19991015...siansoccer.com
              https://web.archive.org/web/20000615...anfootball.com

In 1997, the iranian football forums were Iranfootball.com, Persian Gulf Soccer (which became ISN in 1998) and Iranian football page, which is still going.

Irankicks then started in 1998... 1997-2000 was the golden age of iranian football forums.

I don't know who Dr MJ is (I suspect it is the abbreviated form of the insult you gave Locadia's mother, Mashsaeed) but people "celebrating" on Yalda in the current Iran situation doesn't seem right to me. In Yalda the most important thing is to hope for banishment of darkness and wish for the success of light over dark.

Once again, thank you to Jurgen Locadia

https://twitter.com/TogetherBHA/stat...83313750966273
              https://twitter.com/tavana_shiva/sta...24237908983808

I don't know how after Dr it says mj, and no
              drmj it is not refer to your mother, but since
              Drstrangemoosh is very long to type, PFDC WILL
              OFFICIALLY REFER TO YOU AS DRMJ FROM NOW on let history be known its easier to trype..the new server of pfdc made a new name for u via errrr Drmj.

Before pfdc become pfdc , pfdc had a differediffere.it was called psdc something in that nature.pejnam who still comes here was around at that time.there was few of us which

Locadia being called a monkey by pp fans is a no no and I am glad he left perspolis and iran since
              it would of really made Persians look bad..

Comment

Pp
                is after Saman fallah.
                Peykan should let him go
                It gives him better chance to get tm call up.
                Yahya is great for developing defenders and dmf,
                Yahya sucks working with forwards as he demand
                Consistent press from them.

Comment

Hazfi cup
                  Tuesday 1/10
                  3:30am pacific
                  Persepolis vs pars isfehan

Comment

Pp
                    is after Saman fallah.
                    Peykan should let him go
                    It gives him better chance to get tm call up.
                    Yahya is great for developing defenders and dmf,
                    Yahya sucks working with forwards as he demand
                    Consistent press from them.
                    Fallah should go in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Fallah should go in Europe
                      They go seat on the bench, and become practice
                      dummy.

Comment

They go seat on the bench, and become practice
                        dummy.
                        Better than play in PP who will never let him become a legionnaire

Comment

Better than play in PP who will never let him become a legionnaire
                          Many pp players have transfered and CAME BACK
                          WITH THEIR Tale on their back..
                          the only player pp has not let to transfer
                          Was mehdi abdi(since we had no forward at the time,smart move by yahya).
                          BESIDE ABDI WHOMEVER wANTED OUT OF PP
                          GLADLY WAS ACCOMITATED. IF u like I mention all their names in the last few years for you.

Comment

Many pp players have transfered and CAME BACK
                            WITH THEIR Tale on their back..
                            the only player pp has not let to transfer
                            Was mehdi abdi(since we had no forward at the time,smart move by yahya).
                            BESIDE ABDI WHOMEVER wANTED OUT OF PP
                            GLADLY WAS ACCOMITATED. IF u like I mention all their names in the last few years for you.
                            They kept Taremi and beiro way too long. The first finally succeed in Europe but will regret all this life he didn't join Europe earlier. The second were blocked so long, he transfered to Europe in the worst period possible.
                            Most players that left PP for Europe could do so because their contract with PP was over

Comment

They kept Taremi and beiro way too long. The first finally succeed in Europe but will regret all this life he didn't join Europe earlier. The second were blocked so long, he transfered to Europe in the worst period possible.
                              Most players that left PP for Europe could do so because their contract with PP was over
                              Dear
                              mehdi taremi when he came to pp he was bench warmer for abbasszadeh for many matches.
                              and when he start blooming in pp system,
                              while under contract ran away to turkey with Ramin rezaiyan.in turkey he realized he is there to carry the players bag and be a practice dummy
                              ,him and rezaiyan turned off the light in their hotel
                              Room and made a fake video with low voice
                              Saying their life us in danger.
                              Fifa suspended pp from 2 window transfer
                              Because of medi drama. And he begged to come back to pp.. with parvin and hedayati money
                              pp and bronko let him back.even though pp window was close due to unprofessional act of medi, he left pp.

Biravand had interest only after 2018 wc.
                              his agent couldn't seal the deal and it drag
                              Into pgl start....pp played him for few games,,
                              then saw biravand has lost interest and didn't want get hurt,, we benched him until he left, AND AFTER HE FAILED ON HIS FACE IN EUROPE
                              WE TAKED HIM BACK WITH OPEN ARM.

ALIPOUR,that rb plays in Croatia, shoja, kanani
                              Torabi, amiri,ahmadnoor ,Ramin, left with ease from pp, and WHEN THEY FAILED WE TAKED THEM BACK WIRH OPEN ARMS.

Perspolis door has been open on all the players
                              who want leave.
                              but when there is unprofessional players, and agents that only cRe about their own interests
                              fail, they blame the club..

We had players leaving us before acl final
                              With our window being close.

dar Baz asto jadeh deraz who ever don't want stay in pp,

ABDI was different situation
                              After 2 games he wanted out because we didn't give him a raise , and pp
                              Said no and wait until winter transfer which was the right thing to do....

Comment

Dear
                                mehdi taremi when he came to pp he was bench warmer for abbasszadeh for many matches.
                                and when he start blooming in pp system,
                                while under contract ran away to turkey with Ramin rezaiyan.in turkey he realized he is there to carry the players bag and be a practice dummy
                                ,him and rezaiyan turned off the light in their hotel
                                Room and made a fake video with low voice
                                Saying their life us in danger.
                                Fifa suspended pp from 2 window transfer
                                Because of medi drama. And he begged to come back to pp.. with parvin and hedayati money
                                pp and bronko let him back.even though pp window was close due to unprofessional act of medi, he left pp.

Biravand had interest only after 2018 wc.
                                his agent couldn't seal the deal and it drag
                                Into pgl start....pp played him for few games,,
                                then saw biravand has lost interest and didn't want get hurt,, we benched him until he left, AND AFTER HE FAILED ON HIS FACE IN EUROPE
                                WE TAKED HIM BACK WITH OPEN ARM.

ALIPOUR,that rb plays in Croatia, shoja, kanani
                                Torabi, amiri,ahmadnoor ,Ramin, left with ease from pp, and WHEN THEY FAILED WE TAKED THEM BACK WIRH OPEN ARMS.

Perspolis door has been open on all the players
                                who want leave.
                                but when there is unprofessional players, and agents that only cRe about their own interests
                                fail, they blame the club..

We had players leaving us before acl final
                                With our window being close.

dar Baz asto jadeh deraz who ever don't want stay in pp,

ABDI was different situation
                                After 2 games he wanted out because we didn't give him a raise , and pp
                                Said no and wait until winter transfer which was the right thing to do....
                                Most of those who left were free agent. Of course they left with ease as PP couldn't do shit.
                                About your list, leaving for uae or qatar is like staying at PP, so I don't consider them

Comment

Working...
                                X